KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

When people on both sides seek to divide, we all lose.

I denounce the rioters -- or any criminal activity.

Both sides get their free speech, right to assemble -- you step outside of that with intent to intimidate or incite harm -- go to hell.

The constant verbal and personal attacks is a form of intimidation.

Liberals have repeatedly admitted that they believe that someone being a conservative is a good reason to NOT hire them, or promote them. Since to be a conservative is to be "insert negative quality here".

If is you libs who are tearing this nation apart.

If these fucking idiots only realized that the KKK is only shadow of its former self. Trump was elected by all colors of folks sick of these kinds of liberal pieces of shit.

If these fucking idiots only realized that the KKK is only shadow of its former self. Trump was elected by all colors of folks sick of these kinds of liberal pieces of shit.

They know that.

They just NEED to hang on to the myth to try to keep their lock on minority bloc voting, not to mention many moderate whites who are anti-racist but would be open to the Republican message.

If they were not constantly told the gop is evul.

Dude, seek help.

Standard lefty asshole-ness.

Act like a complete asshole. Which you did.

Then when the people you were a complete asshole respond appropriately, pretend that their being angry is something wrong with them.

Anger is the healthy and reasonable response to an asshole such as yourself.

Awesome.

Never seen a winner

whine so much.

Because we won, we are supposed to just let you tell vile lies about us?

Fuck that shit.

YOu are being an asshole.

Jesus, did I strike a nerve? Are you one of the closet racist that helped propel Donald "The Groper" into the presidency?

Not saying, just asking.

Liar.

Asking questions like that are not questions, it is a form of propaganda, based on personal attacks.

Are you aware enough to realize that asshole behavior like your helped motivate pissed off white people to vote in higher numbers than you assholes?

You are part of why you lost.

FUCK YOU.

Kewl. Two mores "assholes" and a "FUCK YOU" from you. I guess I did strike a nerve.

Who knew you Republican Snowflakes were so emotional.

Do you post from your safe space?

Close to 600 white supremacist organizations active, tho. Just because it's not the genuine KKK, the problem is the same.
I realize that there are genuine White Supremacist orgs out there, but not all of those labeled such by the SPLC is White Supremacist.

First of all, they dont use the phrase to actually mean "white supremacists". They lump in with that category everything from neoNazis to Southern neoConfederates, to racial segregationists, to racial bigots who want to be able to voluntarily live in communities of their own race, but not have it imposed by the government, to people who think it is a Biblical injunction to remain separate to people are simply in some self declared militia unit.

Which shouldnt surprise anyone since the SPLC makes its money on donations that come in due to responses to their scare mails.

Is it a requirement for a racist to join the KKK? And does membership in the KKK actually represent the number of closet racist? I mean look at all the vile things and lies these kkk types spread on here and other messageboards.

Then when the people you were a complete asshole respond appropriately, pretend that their being angry is something wrong with them.

Awesome.

Never seen a winner

whine so much.

Fuck that shit.

Jesus, did I strike a nerve? Are you one of the closet racist that helped propel Donald "The Groper" into the presidency?

Not saying, just asking.

Liar.

Asking questions like that are not questions, it is a form of propaganda, based on personal attacks.

Are you aware enough to realize that asshole behavior like your helped motivate pissed off white people to vote in higher numbers than you assholes?

FUCK YOU.

Kewl. Two mores "assholes" and a "FUCK YOU" from you. I guess I did strike a nerve.

Another channeling asshole.

Is it a requirement for a racist to join the KKK? And does membership in the KKK actually represent the number of closet racist? I mean look at all the vile things and lies these kkk types spread on here and other messageboards.
Vile things = truth

Awesome.

Never seen a winner

whine so much.

Fuck that shit.

Not saying, just asking.

Liar.

FUCK YOU.

Another channeling asshole.

Groovy, being called "asshole" by you makes me smile.

Vile things = truth

Wheeeee

:spinner:

When people on both sides seek to divide, we all lose.

I denounce the rioters -- or any criminal activity.

Both sides get their free speech, right to assemble -- you step outside of that with intent to intimidate or incite harm -- go to hell.

When lefties use their RIght of Free Speech to vilify half the nation, and to terrorize the other half, they are dividing the nation into two sides, enemies.

Hence the violence.

I would bet my life on it, it is being paid for by dem progressives. Probably Soros.
You got it figgered out.

The KKK is the biggest bunch of bullshit these days as they were already dying out back in the 1960s.

The only ones left in the KKK now are 9 FBI informants and one fool that trusts them.
Close to 600 white supremacist organizations active, tho. Just because it's not the genuine KKK, the problem is the same.

And each one of them is even smaller, and often with overlapping membership.

Tiny and insignificant, EXCEPT as a prop for you lefties to use to smear good people.
I'm not trying to smear anyone that isn't a white supremacist. Of course not every "rightie" if that's what you want to call them is a racist. Let's just keep them "tiny and insignificant," alright?

I would bet my life on it, it is being paid for by dem progressives. Probably Soros.
You got it figgered out.

The KKK is the biggest bunch of bullshit these days as they were already dying out back in the 1960s.

The only ones left in the KKK now are 9 FBI informants and one fool that trusts them.

Tiny and insignificant, EXCEPT as a prop for you lefties to use to smear good people.
I'm not trying to smear anyone that isn't a white supremacist. Of course not every "rightie" if that's what you want to call them is a racist. Let's just keep them "tiny and insignificant," alright?
Versus most all leftie elites being white supremacists......thus their kkk march....

Awesome.

Never seen a winner

whine so much.

Fuck that shit.

Not saying, just asking.

Liar.

FUCK YOU.

Anger is the proper response to someone, like you, acting like an asshole, like you.

YOur pretense otherwise, is just part of you being an asshole .

This is my response.

55219198.jpg

I realize that there are genuine White Supremacist orgs out there, but not all of those labeled such by the SPLC is White Supremacist.

First of all, they dont use the phrase to actually mean "white supremacists". They lump in with that category everything from neoNazis to Southern neoConfederates, to racial segregationists, to racial bigots who want to be able to voluntarily live in communities of their own race, but not have it imposed by the government, to people who think it is a Biblical injunction to remain separate to people are simply in some self declared militia unit.

Which shouldnt surprise anyone since the SPLC makes its money on donations that come in due to responses to their scare mails.
True. SPLC explains that some of the hate groups are anti-Jew, anti-Muslim, etc. etc. I don't actually like any of these groups, and I object just as much to one that hates Jews (I've never understood that one, tbh) as one that hates Blacks. SPLC is an organization and like any organization part of its mission is self survival. However, it is not a useless organization and although I hope it is over-represented on this board, bigotry of several stripes still exist and in my mind need to be pushed back against.

You got it figgered out.

This thread, which is about pretending that the racist vote is NOT tiny and insignificant, is nothing but an attempt to smear good people.

If you are in this thread and don't want to be doing that, you need to be attacking the OP, and the vile lefties who are quite happy to smear good people for partisan gain.

They know that.

They just NEED to hang on to the myth to try to keep their lock on minority bloc voting, not to mention many moderate whites who are anti-racist but would be open to the Republican message.

If they were not constantly told the gop is evul.

You couldn't be more correct!

"VP Biden Says Republicans Are 'Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains'"
Biden: GOP Will 'Put Y'all Back in Chains'

The disgusting racial rhetoric of the Left.

And the absolute imbeciles who believe it.

You got it figgered out.

Versus most all leftie elites being white supremacists......thus their kkk march....
You're too foolish to fool with this morning.

True. SPLC explains that some of the hate groups are anti-Jew, anti-Muslim, etc. etc. I don't actually like any of these groups, and I object just as much to one that hates Jews (I've never understood that one, tbh) as one that hates Blacks. SPLC is an organization and like any organization part of its mission is self survival. However, it is not a useless organization and although I hope it is over-represented on this board, bigotry of several stripes still exist and in my mind need to be pushed back against.
Says your fascist hate group, the SPLC....

You got it figgered out.

You're too foolish to fool with this morning.
You couldn't if you tried....:lol:

Forum List

Back