KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

I don't believe it is so much self imposed...
3. I notice that you are unable to provide any examples of institutional racism....clearly because none exists.

Open your eyes, pull your head out of your ass, and look at the black communities.
Whatever for? Time for Black Folk to disperse into the general population without regard for race. The future is integration, not self-imposed isolationism.
There was a time when I would have said that you were right.

IMHO, the time when I could have said that has passed, and for a couple of decades, by now.

Blacks who find the courage to leave their poor-but-comforting inner-city shit-holes, and re-locate to suburbs and smaller towns, do far better than their ghetto-bound counterparts.

But it takes courage, and a willingness to integrate with the rest of their fellow countrymen.

There are, indeed, still substantial areas where such attempts by Black Folk are resisted, passively or actively; however, the number and size of such areas has shrunk by several orders of magnitude in the past half-century and more since the passage of the Civil Rights Act, and large numbers of suburbs and small towns have long-since accepted integration.

But it takes Black Folk willing to try.

Many would rather sit in their poor-but-comforting inner-city pest-holes rather than take that chance.

No guts, no glory.

The Irish did it. So did the Poles. And the Germans. And the Chinese. And the Bohemians. And the Arabs. And the Jews. And the Japanese. And the... etc... etc... etc...

And, although I freely and happily concede that skin-color is a complicating factor, it is also not the barrier that Black Folk would like the rest of us to believe that it is.

3. I notice that you are unable to provide any examples of institutional racism....clearly because none exists.

Open your eyes, pull your head out of your ass, and look at the black communities.
Whatever for? Time for Black Folk to disperse into the general population without regard for race. The future is integration, not self-imposed isolationism.

IMHO, the time when I could have said that has passed, and for a couple of decades, by now.

Blacks who find the courage to leave their poor-but-comforting inner-city shit-holes, and re-locate to suburbs and smaller towns, do far better than their ghetto-bound counterparts.

But it takes courage, and a willingness to integrate with the rest of their fellow countrymen.

There are, indeed, still substantial areas where such attempts by Black Folk are resisted, passively or actively; however, the number and size of such areas has shrunk by several orders of magnitude in the past half-century and more since the passage of the Civil Rights Act, and large numbers of suburbs and small towns have long-since accepted integration.

Many would rather sit in their poor-but-comforting inner-city pest-holes rather than take that chance.

No guts, no glory.

The Irish did it. So did the Poles. And the Germans. And the Chinese. And the Bohemians. And the Arabs. And the Jews. And the Japanese. And the... etc... etc... etc...

And, although I freely and happily concede that skin-color is a complicating factor, it is also not the barrier that Black Folk would like the rest of us to believe that it is.
It also takes $$$$ to pay the rent in the suburbs. Which makes that initial move difficult for folks not working or working at a low paying service job. I recall quite a lot of screaming here a few months ago about Obama moving to increase rent subsidies so that, in fact, could happen. Do you really believe now that the Republicans have it in the bag, that will happen?

The group will hold the parade in North Carolina Dec. 3, but has not yet specified a time or location.

The Loyal White Knights of the KKK refers to the parade as a "Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade" and says on its website that "Trump's race united my people."

-----------------------------------

Well, we kinda knew that, didn't we?

You knew what ?

That almost all blacks would vote for Obama, but that wasn't racist ?

payn_c14627520161110120100.jpg

I wish I lived there. I'd wear my Russian shirt just to rile them up. I would hope to get a response from these Hitler worshippers.
What's a Russian t-shirt? If you have one with the two-headed eagle, they'll probably think it's pretty cool.

If you have one with a hammer and sickle, they probably won't appreciate it.

If you have one with random writing in Russian, they'll look at you funny and probably ask you what it says.

...It also takes $$$$ to pay the rent in the suburbs...
Yep. Just like it took $$$$ to pay the rent in the suburbs back when the other ethnic groups moved on, as well.

...Which makes that initial move difficult for folks not working or working at a low paying service job...
Yep. Lots of unemployed and low-paid workers in the suburbs, as well.

...I recall quite a lot of screaming here a few months ago about Obama moving to increase rent subsidies so that, in fact, could happen...
Yep. Nobody subsidized the other ethnic groups that moved on, either.

...Do you really believe now that the Republicans have it in the bag, that will happen?
Nope. That's why individual Blacks have to screw-up their courage and leave the inner cities on their own, rather than waiting for a hand-out or making excuses.

You got it figgered out.

The KKK is the biggest bunch of bullshit these days as they were already dying out back in the 1960s.

The only ones left in the KKK now are 9 FBI informants and one fool that trusts them.
Close to 600 white supremacist organizations active, tho. Just because it's not the genuine KKK, the problem is the same.

And each one of them is even smaller, and often with overlapping membership.

Tiny and insignificant, EXCEPT as a prop for you lefties to use to smear good people.
I'm not trying to smear anyone that isn't a white supremacist. Of course not every "rightie" if that's what you want to call them is a racist. Let's just keep them "tiny and insignificant," alright?

This thread, which is about pretending that the racist vote is NOT tiny and insignificant, is nothing but an attempt to smear good people.

If you are in this thread and don't want to be doing that, you need to be attacking the OP, and the vile lefties who are quite happy to smear good people for partisan gain.
I don't think I HAVE to attack anyone. I'm trying to insert a little reality into the conversation. Don't read it if you don't like it.

If you are trying to insert a little reality, then you need to be attacking the OP and this thread, which is nothing but a smearing of good people for partisan political gain.

Trump got SIXTY MILLION VOTES. The Klan has 5 to 8 thousand members. They have NOTHING to do with this election.

EVERY SINGLE MENTION of the Klan, or Duke in the context of the election or Trump is a vile and dishonest smearing of the HALF the nation that supports Trump.

I don't think I HAVE to attack anyone. I'm trying to insert a little reality into the conversation. Don't read it if you don't like it.
Straining at a gnat while swallowing a horse is not "inserting a little reality".

Democrat policies have been destroying the black community in various ways ever since Republicans were able to get LBJ to put the 1964 Rights Act up for consideration in Congress ( he basically still ran the Dems over there).

Blacks are being subject to a slow,low intensity genocide not by cops but by the criminals that dominate their communities and Dems do everything they can to keep it that way, the latest being the BLM campaign against cops being effective and safe in their communities.

If Democrats really gave a flying fart about blacklives they would STRENGTHEN the cops role there instead of weakening it and work to reduce the black criminal groups.
Straining at a gnat while swallowing a horse is not "inserting a little reality".
I have no idea what that means.
My concern is that now the election is over, we need to start listening to each other. I don't live in the black community so I don't know the ins and outs of how to actually fix it, and I don't profess to. BLM protestors have said some hateful things. Racists say some hateful things. Ignore them and listen to the people on both sides with thoughtful insight and ideas. Maybe that doesn't happen in 30 second sound bytes on the tv news shows. So maybe that's why people are confused about what both "sides" are saying.
Reality is, we know not all conservatives are racist. Reality is, racists still exist. That's all.

Here's the fact: there is no institutional racism in the United States.

To believe otherwise is to be inculcated.

Any and all damage to black Americans is a result of the culture that has been facilitated and endorsed by Liberals/Democrats/Progressives.

1. Females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

2. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
So you have just introduced a negative stereotypical view of the black community with the novel twist of blaming it on Democrats. What have you accomplished as to fixing the problem?

What negative stereotype are you claiming that she introduced?

No guts, no glory.

It also takes $$$$ to pay the rent in the suburbs. Which makes that initial move difficult for folks not working or working at a low paying service job. I recall quite a lot of screaming here a few months ago about Obama moving to increase rent subsidies so that, in fact, could happen. Do you really believe now that the Republicans have it in the bag, that will happen?

THere are poor and cheap suburbs. Not every suburb is full of 5OOk homes with two suvs in the driveway.

I wish I lived there. I'd wear my Russian shirt just to rile them up. I would hope to get a response from these Hitler worshippers.

What are your referring to?

Thanks, Correll.....I don't believe you'll get a response to that query.

I hope you saw this, from post #139...
Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).
Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

3. The Economic Policy Institute [EPI] is a left-leaning think tank funded in part by unions. After noting that their report does not describe 'all lower-social-class families' the authors look at social factors which depress student performance. In its first key finding, the report focuses on the different parenting styles found in black and white households and argues that these cultural differences help create an achievement gap not fixable by schools." This is incredible!

The Economic Policy Institute is essentially saying that the black parenting style doesn't work and is responsible for the learning gap, because black learning is stunted even before they get to the schools. "The report states: 'White adults spend 36% more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them.'"

Now....where is the 'white racism' that forbid blacks from educating themselves and their children?
It's Liberals who did this.

No Liberal is ever......ever....able to respond to or explain these facts.

It is equally sad and shocking.

And their fault.

The group will hold the parade in North Carolina Dec. 3, but has not yet specified a time or location.

The Loyal White Knights of the KKK refers to the parade as a "Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade" and says on its website that "Trump's race united my people."

-----------------------------------

Well, we kinda knew that, didn't we?

The Democratic Party has a much more history with the KKK than Republicans.

Hell in this decade Democrats had a former KKK leader in the Senate.

At 78 I can hold my own Mikey. ....?

Unlikely that you can even find your own, or ever could.

If a bunch of KKK fucking loser pussies want to march around, that is on them alone. We can only hope a freak tornado picks them up and drops their cowardly asses in the ocean.

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

3. The Economic Policy Institute [EPI] is a left-leaning think tank funded in part by unions. After noting that their report does not describe 'all lower-social-class families' the authors look at social factors which depress student performance. In its first key finding, the report focuses on the different parenting styles found in black and white households and argues that these cultural differences help create an achievement gap not fixable by schools." This is incredible!

The Economic Policy Institute is essentially saying that the black parenting style doesn't work and is responsible for the learning gap, because black learning is stunted even before they get to the schools. "The report states: 'White adults spend 36% more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them.'"

Now....where is the 'white racism' that forbid blacks from educating themselves and their children?

And their fault.

I saw it. I found myself wondering if the numbers were adjusted for family status, ie single parents obviously will have less time to spend with their children.

Close to 600 white supremacist organizations active, tho. Just because it's not the genuine KKK, the problem is the same.

Tiny and insignificant, EXCEPT as a prop for you lefties to use to smear good people.
I'm not trying to smear anyone that isn't a white supremacist. Of course not every "rightie" if that's what you want to call them is a racist. Let's just keep them "tiny and insignificant," alright?

This thread, which is about pretending that the racist vote is NOT tiny and insignificant, is nothing but an attempt to smear good people.

If you are in this thread and don't want to be doing that, you need to be attacking the OP, and the vile lefties who are quite happy to smear good people for partisan gain.

If you are trying to insert a little reality, then you need to be attacking the OP and this thread, which is nothing but a smearing of good people for partisan political gain.

Trump got SIXTY MILLION VOTES. The Klan has 5 to 8 thousand members. They have NOTHING to do with this election.

EVERY SINGLE MENTION of the Klan, or Duke in the context of the election or Trump is a vile and dishonest smearing of the HALF the nation that supports Trump.
You keep saying that, Correll, but I'm not going to join the gang and attack anyone. Again.

Books.jpg

And their fault.

I saw it. I found myself wondering if the numbers were adjusted for family status, ie single parents obviously will have less time to spend with their children.

And....if the comparison is apples to apples.....

What would the conclusions to be drawn?

You keep saying that, Correll, but I'm not going to join the gang and attack anyone. Again.

Now, now....based on the language you use, we both know you do 'attack' when you cannot refute.

Forum List

Back