KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

And each one of them is even smaller, and often with overlapping membership.

Tiny and insignificant, EXCEPT as a prop for you lefties to use to smear good people.
I'm not trying to smear anyone that isn't a white supremacist. Of course not every "rightie" if that's what you want to call them is a racist. Let's just keep them "tiny and insignificant," alright?

This thread, which is about pretending that the racist vote is NOT tiny and insignificant, is nothing but an attempt to smear good people.

If you are in this thread and don't want to be doing that, you need to be attacking the OP, and the vile lefties who are quite happy to smear good people for partisan gain.
I don't think I HAVE to attack anyone. I'm trying to insert a little reality into the conversation. Don't read it if you don't like it.

If you are trying to insert a little reality, then you need to be attacking the OP and this thread, which is nothing but a smearing of good people for partisan political gain.

Trump got SIXTY MILLION VOTES. The Klan has 5 to 8 thousand members. They have NOTHING to do with this election.

EVERY SINGLE MENTION of the Klan, or Duke in the context of the election or Trump is a vile and dishonest smearing of the HALF the nation that supports Trump.
You keep saying that, Correll, but I'm not going to join the gang and attack anyone. Again.

Then you are NOT here to insert a little reality.

So, why are you here then? Since you brought it up.

I wish I lived there. I'd wear my Russian shirt just to rile them up. I would hope to get a response from these Hitler worshippers.

What are your referring to?

Thanks, Correll.....I don't believe you'll get a response to that query.

I hope you saw this, from post #139...
Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).
Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

3. The Economic Policy Institute [EPI] is a left-leaning think tank funded in part by unions. After noting that their report does not describe 'all lower-social-class families' the authors look at social factors which depress student performance. In its first key finding, the report focuses on the different parenting styles found in black and white households and argues that these cultural differences help create an achievement gap not fixable by schools." This is incredible!

The Economic Policy Institute is essentially saying that the black parenting style doesn't work and is responsible for the learning gap, because black learning is stunted even before they get to the schools. "The report states: 'White adults spend 36% more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them.'"

Now....where is the 'white racism' that forbid blacks from educating themselves and their children?
It's Liberals who did this.

No Liberal is ever......ever....able to respond to or explain these facts.

It is equally sad and shocking.

And their fault.

I saw it. I found myself wondering if the numbers were adjusted for family status, ie single parents obviously will have less time to spend with their children.

And....if the comparison is apples to apples.....

What would the conclusions to be drawn?

THat ONE person can do less than TWO people.

A very complex math principle that is beyond the grasp of liberals.

I wish I lived there. I'd wear my Russian shirt just to rile them up. I would hope to get a response from these Hitler worshippers.

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

3. The Economic Policy Institute [EPI] is a left-leaning think tank funded in part by unions. After noting that their report does not describe 'all lower-social-class families' the authors look at social factors which depress student performance. In its first key finding, the report focuses on the different parenting styles found in black and white households and argues that these cultural differences help create an achievement gap not fixable by schools." This is incredible!

The Economic Policy Institute is essentially saying that the black parenting style doesn't work and is responsible for the learning gap, because black learning is stunted even before they get to the schools. "The report states: 'White adults spend 36% more time than black adults reading to young children, and three times more time talking with and listening to them.'"

Now....where is the 'white racism' that forbid blacks from educating themselves and their children?

And their fault.

I saw it. I found myself wondering if the numbers were adjusted for family status, ie single parents obviously will have less time to spend with their children.

"THat ONE person can do less than TWO people."

That wasn't the question.....this was:

Books.jpg

And their fault.

Mmm, I don't know. Parenting style is pretty vague. Check for age difference? Factor in IQ gap?

Books.jpg

And their fault.

Mmm, I don't know. Parenting style is pretty vague. Check for age difference? Factor in IQ gap?

And books in the home?

Liberals have destroyed the black community in so many ways.
They have convinced many that they are being held down by imaginary racism, and that any shortcomings are due to whites....

...and that only by supporting Democrats can they survive and thrive.

Thrive?
1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

And books in the home?

A very interesting fact. But what does it mean? It is a cause, or an effect?

They have convinced many that they are being held down by imaginary racism, and that any shortcomings are due to whites....

Thrive?
1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Hopefully, Trump's economic policies will bring back manufacturing jobs to help create a positive feedback loop.

AND hopefully Trump will draw attention to any such effects and shake up the lock lefties have on the minorities communities.

And books in the home?

A very interesting fact. But what does it mean? It is a cause, or an effect?

Thrive?

Hopefully, Trump's economic policies will bring back manufacturing jobs to help create a positive feedback loop.

AND hopefully Trump will draw attention to any such effects and shake up the lock lefties have on the minorities communities.

"And books in the home?

A very interesting fact. But what does it mean? It is a cause, or an effect?"

A poignant fact at that.

Prior to the "help" from Liberals, these conditions existed:

1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "
Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.

2. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

3. In her best-seller, "Mugged," Ann Coulter presents the idea that it was/is the "help" of Liberals that has decelerated the advances that blacks have made in society. She compares blacks to other groups, not subject to said "help," and shows how blacks have suffered from this "help."

Telling black Americans that they have no role in their own advancement has produced a reliable Democrat constituency.
Sad but true.

I recommend Star Parker's
"Uncle Sam's Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It"

Forum List

Back