KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

White Pride Worldwide is the factor that the MSM missed. Blacks didn't come out in large enough numbers to give Hillary a win, but the White Pride folks came out and voted.

Whitelash.

White Pride Worldwide is the factor that the MSM missed. Blacks didn't come out in large enough numbers to give Hillary a win, but the White Pride folks came out and voted.

Whitelash.

Wanting your interests represented in national policy is not White Pride.

Whitelash is a bullshit term made up by the bullshit media.

Whitelash.

Hey your side won. Stop whining already. It's just my opinion that the Groper in Chief Elect energized the White Pride Worldwide and racist all over the country to come out and vote for him. Hillary didn't get the black votes Obama got. End of story.

Odd yes that P.O.Shit trump and his band of lepers are racists who demonstrate it out in the open daily but aren't happy that their true core constituency, the Ku Klux Klan, is 100% behind them and will be staging a parade to cheer that P.O.S. Embrace who you really are cons, you can finally speak and act out your racism in public and show the world that you have as much in common with Jesus Christ as Caligula.

Whitelash.

Hey your side won. Stop whining already. It's just my opinion that the Groper in Chief Elect energized the White Pride Worldwide and racist all over the country to come out and vote for him. Hillary didn't get the black votes Obama got. End of story.

Your opinion is a massive insult to me and half the nation, and is completely unfounded in anything beyond liberals lies.

And characterizing my calling you on your bullshit as whining is just you being an asshole.

My point stands, wanting your interests represented in national policy is not "white pride".

Odd yes that P.O.Shit trump and his band of lepers are racists who demonstrate it out in the open daily but aren't happy that their true core constituency, the Ku Klux Klan, is 100% behind them and will be staging a parade to cheer that P.O.S. Embrace who you really are cons, you can finally speak and act out your racism in public and show the world that you have as much in common with Jesus Christ as Caligula.

1. YOu are full of shit. There was nothing racist about Trump's campaign or platform.

2. Half the nation is not "lepers". NO matter how much you libs try to pretend that your views define reality.

3. The Klan is irrelevant and tiny and the ONLY time we here of them is when you lefties give them air time to use them to dishonestly smear Republicans. YOu do realize that by giving them the illusion of relevance that you are greatly aiding their attempts to survive?

4. Your race baiting is noted again. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

5. Your moronic opinion on the Christianity of the Republicans is noted and dismissed.

The only reason this story and any other stories about 'whitelash' got any traction in the media is because the Marxist Left wants to switch the narrative to identity politics as per usual.....

....ANYTHING but talk about the real problems that Trump wants to address....

Whitelash.

Your opinion is a massive insult to me and half the nation, and is completely unfounded in anything beyond liberals lies.

And characterizing my calling you on your bullshit as whining is just you being an asshole.

My point stands, wanting your interests represented in national policy is not "white pride".

Aww poor fella, It's only a small % that came out and put him over the top. Not every Caucasian that voted for him is a member of White Pride or Stormfront.

Well I can't go that far but I think the overtly racist groups were more energized by Mr. Trump than Black people were energized by Sec Clinton. It was a very close race and a small % is or was enough to put him over the top.

Whitelash.

Aww poor fella, It's only a small % that came out and put him over the top. Not every Caucasian that voted for him is a member of White Pride or Stormfront.

1. YOur pretense of being too stupid to understand what "half the nation" means is noted and dismissed. Save your strawman for someone with less experience with dishonest libs.

2. YOur race baiting in noted. Trump got 60,072,551 votes. The klan is estimated at most to have 8,000 members. You are either extremely dishonest or extremely stupid.

My point stands, asshole.

It is completely normal and healthy representative democracy.

Well I can't go that far but I think the overtly racist groups were more energized by Mr. Trump than Black people were energized by Sec Clinton. It was a very close race and a small % is or was enough to put him over the top.

Because in lib land, there can NEVER be a valid reason that their agenda was rejected.

This is for you, your race baiting asshole.

Whitelash.

1. YOur pretense of being too stupid to understand what "half the nation" means is noted and dismissed. Save your strawman for someone with less experience with dishonest libs.

2. YOur race baiting in noted. Trump got 60,072,551 votes. The klan is estimated at most to have 8,000 members. You are either extremely dishonest or extremely stupid.

Not every racist who was excited by the tone of Mr. Trumps campaign is a part of the Klan either. They were the hidden vote that put the him in office.

Not every racist who was excited by the tone of Mr. Trumps campaign is a part of the Klan either. They were the hidden vote that put the him in office.

Which is based on nothing but your assumption that those who disagree with you must be Evul.

You really need to grasp that having a closed mind is not justification to smear anyone that disagrees with you.

YOu know what type of person has no problem viciously smearing good people based on nothing but disagreeing with them?

A fucking asshole.

Is that who you want to be?

AND, someday, that will bite you on the ass.

Because in lib land, there can NEVER be a valid reason that their agenda was rejected.

Not to worry, America has a long history of overt racists it office. The biggest one was Woodrow Wilson (a distant cousin of mine). Let's see he was a Democrat who fired every single black person he had the power to fire.

Now That's a racist card mutherfucher.

The Groper, meh, sure he's racist I guess.....

Not to worry, America has a long history of overt racists it office. The biggest one was Woodrow Wilson (a distant cousin of mine). Let's see he was a Democrat who fired every single black person he had the power to fire.

I'm not worried. I'm calling you on your bullshit, you race baiting liar.

And for someone who voted for the Clintons to pretend to be upset over alleged grouping?

LIberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Which is based on nothing but your assumption that those who disagree with you must be Evul.

You really need to grasp that having a closed mind is not justification to smear anyone that disagrees with you.

YOu know what type of person has no problem viciously smearing good people based on nothing but disagreeing with them?

A fucking asshole.

Wow. You hear voices inside your head that you feel obligated to listen to don't you.

I said a small % put him over the top. The voice tells you I'm smearing half the country.

I disagree with you and the voice tells you I said you're evil.

It's that voice that's the asshole.

And for someone who voted for the Clintons to pretend to be upset over alleged grouping?

Dude, seek help.

A fucking asshole.

Wow. You hear voices inside your head that you feel obligated to listen to don't you.

I said a small % put him over the top. The voice tells you I'm smearing half the country.

I disagree with you and the voice tells you I said you're evil.

It's that voice that's the asshole.

8k spread out over 360 million is not a small %. It is insignificant. It is not what put Trump over the top.

YOu are using the words of the leader of an insignificant group to vilely smear the President Elect and his supporters, who are HALF of your fellow citizens.

YOu are an asshole.

Dude, seek help.

Standard lefty asshole-ness.

Act like a complete asshole. Which you did.

Then when the people you were a complete asshole respond appropriately, pretend that their being angry is something wrong with them.

Anger is the healthy and reasonable response to an asshole such as yourself.

Forum List

Back