KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

robert-byrd.jpg

Robert Bird Democrat

clinton-byrd.jpg

Today KKK members are primarily far south of intelligence. They're even south of dangerous. I could give a rat's ass if they parade. Heck, I might even go, pop a beer and enjoy the spectacle. Libs. parade all the time. It's not even entertaining.

Let us know the next time a KKK member damages someone or something. Be sure to account for libs. as well. It will provide a great clue as to which bunch is worst, deal?

I heard he's sending Pence to attend with Giuliani. If not they'll be there in spirit.

Must be something about Trump they admire. What do you think that is?

A nonexistent trait that you have seemingly attributed to him. Racism.

Then his immigration policies should allow all races into our country! Do you agree?

You do realize that Mexican is not a race? Muslim is not a race, yes?
And the point is?

You're sitting on it.

So will the Billy Graham clan be celebrating with piece of shit trump's KKK. They have all found their calling together.

A mixture of what?
Mexicans are mostly white, but they have a lot of Amerindians and a mix of the two called Mestizo.

In the USA we have a lot of Amerindian and European mix, but they have always been considered white for some reasons that the pseudo-science of racial categorization arbitrarily assigns, it seems to me.

So what? I'm a mix of white, white, white, and Caucasian.

Mexican is a nationality. Muslim is a religious belief. Neither are a race.

The KKK did not FIREBOMB a GOP HQ in NC ... Liberals, paid by Hillary, did

The KKK isn't burning flags and calling for Trump's execution...Liberals are.

The KKK did not FIREBOMB a GOP HQ in NC ... Liberals, paid by Hillary, did

The KKK isn't burning flags and calling for Trump's execution...Liberals are.

The violence is coming from the anti Trumpers. Those that can't see this are truly stupid.

I heard he's sending Pence to attend with Giuliani. If not they'll be there in spirit.

Your constant smearing of your fellow Americas is tearing this nation apart.

All that violence you see, even in grade schools, as people STUPID enough to believe the vile shit you spew, is on YOU, and yours.

Innocent people are being hurt, so you can maintain your false feeling of smug superiority.

All that violence you see, even in grade schools, as people STUPID enough to believe the vile shit you spew, is on YOU, and yours.

Innocent people are being hurt, so you can maintain your false feeling of smug superiority.

So you were asleep for the past 8 years, or you think a switch was thrown and they are magically erased.

Sorry, the war is on. Buckle up tight Timmy.

So you were asleep for the past 8 years, or you think a switch was thrown and they are magically erased.

Sorry, the war is on. Buckle up tight Timmy.

No, I've actually been paying attention to the reality of the situation for the last twenty years.

Your lies, hatred, and constant Race Baiting is the basis of this war.

I've been able to see where you haters have been taking this for a long time now.

AND I can see the next step, which you are too delusional to see.

Hint: You won't like it.

ps. You are the bad guy(s).

Forum List

Back