King of Queens

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Anyone else watch this show???

It's one of the funniest shows on TV and Im not big on sitcoms, but this one is laugh out loud funny.

we got a "queen" that lives down the block from us. goofy hook nosed freak...

but yes we watch that once in a while, well Jess watches it every time she can.

-=d=- said:
That show is proof that hot thin women are supposed to be with dorky fat guys.

:D

Psst! That's why they call it "Television - land of make-believe". :banana:

Shattered said:
Psst! That's why they call it "Television - land of make-believe". :banana:

LOL your bad :dev1:

Wasn't there a point in the show where he got thinner and she got heavier???

We used to watch this show all the time, and my husband especially loved it. He would roll off the couch laughing. I have more of a dry sense of humor, but I still found it pretty funny. Alas, we made the commitment to cut back on tv about a year ago, and the only shows we watch regularly are Lost and Alias.

Wasn't Carrie supposed to be pregnant, though?

mom4 said:
We used to watch this show all the time, and my husband especially loved it. He would roll off the couch laughing. I have more of a dry sense of humor, but I still found it pretty funny. Alas, we made the commitment to cut back on tv about a year ago, and the only shows we watch regularly are Lost and Alias.

Wasn't Carrie supposed to be pregnant, though?

In real life she was.

I like this show a lot, and I pretty much hate sitcoms. CBS actually has some of the best sitcoms on the air: this one, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Yes, Dear.

One of my favorite things about King of Queens is Patton Oswalt, I forget the name of his character, he's one of Doug's friends, but if you ever get a chance to see his standup, it's flat-out hilarious (though, VERY dirty and un-PC at times).

I missed last nights episode but last weeks, the one in which Doug fakes a heart attack at a work function/coctail party because he couldn't remember her co-workers name was hysterically funny. They mange to keep that show fresh with ideas, it never gets stale.

Carrie's best line in that was "Doug people prayed for you"

Bonnie said:
LOL your bad :dev1:

Wasn't there a point in the show where he got thinner and she got heavier???

No, I'm good.. Sides, I'm only kidding, and it just sorta 'fell out' before I could stop it. :D

I can't remember the last sitcom I watched. It's been a long , long time. When I get home, I watch the local news, then Jeopardy, then maybe some Fox News, or try and find something good on Discovery, or the Learning Channel, or the History Channel, something other than ABC, CBS, or NBC. If I can't find anything worth watching, then my TV is done for the night.

Forum List

Back