King of MAGA Twitter Turns on Republicans

You're posting history. Trump isn't even in office anymore and yet you consistently rail against him while giving the Washington Establishment a pass.
Last I checked he is allegedly the Republican front runner

Last I checked he is allegedly the Republican front runner

That's not in dispute. I think Trump is a loud-mouthed pig but his policies were, for the most part, good for poor and middle-class Americans. The current regime has been a DISASTER for the aforementioned people. I hadn't previously realized that you are such a fervent supporter of the ultra-rich Washington elites, although I've been away a while.

Trump and his supporters also don’t care about democracy or the rule of law; both have disdain for facts and the truth – Trump’s is a ‘campaign’ of dishonesty, fear, ignorance, and lies.
If the birth of the Pro-Islamic movement comes to visit Nadler and Schiff, I am sure they will call it an insurrection. They do not really deserve any protection though.

This is what I'm talking about. I just said this great nation is something I'm very thankful for. Whining about how terrible America is is what you're doing. You are projecting your childishness onto me. I'm extremely grateful and don't particularly care to change anything. You're putting words in my mouth and not even making sense. You are seriously senile.

You're "grateful", but you want to alter it beyond recognition.

Strange form of gratefulness.

Liar. How do I want to change it? Are you capable of posting something other than bullshit?

Of course. Tell me what you are doing that supports the USA you were supposedly born in.

GO!

Of course. Tell me what you are doing that supports the USA you were supposedly born in.

GO!
I work for an honest living and I pay my taxes. I work in law enforcement. I don't rely on others to take care of me. I contribute to this thing that's much bigger than all of us. And I love this country. I'm not trying to change anything. I'm just living my life.

Trump supporters don’t care about that – the Trump ‘campaign’ is solely about revenge, vengeance, and getting even.
And what is wrong with that? But as MAGAs (Blessings be upon them) can walk and chew gum at the same time then as long as they have POLICIES I like I will applaud them. Now about those new wars, disaster of Afghanistan, inflation, budget deficits, mutilating kids and .......etc etc etc, FJB!!!

Greg

I guess that's true. Everybody seems to have their own take on what these labels mean anymore. To many it's just synonymous with left thinking, and so it's used far more broadly.

It's actually kind of annoying sometimes, the way these labels muddy the water and cripple communication.
I prefer literal definitions.

You've made 35,000 posts here in 2 years. That's about 50 posts per day for two years straight. You have no life. That's probably why you're so angry, and why it's so important for you to come off as some kind of elite poster. This is all you've got, isn't it?
wouldsaysomething.png

At an average of 50 posts per day this is more than a hobby. This is your life. And that's just your time on this one forum. Do you go outside?
Zzz

Your commentary is off topic, irrelevant and a sign of your douchebag fixation.

But that’s ok. I understand your severe limitations. You’re a retard. 🤣

That's not in dispute. I think Trump is a loud-mouthed pig but his policies were, for the most part, good for poor and middle-class Americans. The current regime has been a DISASTER for the aforementioned people. I hadn't previously realized that you are such a fervent supporter of the ultra-rich Washington elites, although I've been away a while.
sadly you never sat down to dinner with trump

MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

Feel better? The governor of California cleans up Frisco for the commie chief, why can't democrats do that for the taxpayers?

Feel better? The governor of California cleans up Frisco for the commie chief, why can't democrats do that for the taxpayers?
I asked that same question the other day

Forum List

Back