King of MAGA Twitter Turns on Republicans

Zzz

You couldn’t ever achieve the heights.

Face reality. You’re a dullard, a dimwit and a godawful posting member.

You still haven’t managed to toddle off. :abgg2q.jpg:
You've made 35,000 posts here in 2 years. That's about 50 posts per day for two years straight. You have no life. That's probably why you're so angry, and why it's so important for you to come off as some kind of elite poster. This is all you've got, isn't it?

Last edited:
You've made 35,000 posts here in 2 years.

Lol. Thanks for trying to keep score. :itsok:
That's about 50 posts per day for two years straight. You have no life.

I’m retired. This is a hobby. But your concern is noted. :abgg2q.jpg:
That's probably why you're so angry,

You’re wrong yet again. I’m not angry in the slightest.
and why it's so important for you to come off as some kind of elite poster.
Thanks for sharing your perception. I’d be flattered if I valued your perceptions. Alas. I don’t.
This is all you've got, isn't it?
Zzz.

Keep working on your dull. Your level of dull takes the “edge” off a rubber ball. 👍

Still can’t manage to post on topic? Poor you.

I’ll help: define MAGA as best you can.

I think you're exaggerating. I'm doing just fine out here. Bills are paid. I've got a decent car and a good job. There's enough money in the bank to take a year off work if I wanted to. I see you and others in an uproar about shit you have no influence over, but on the ground things still seem alright to me.

I don't know much about you, but I see you're a frequent internet user. I'm sure you live in an air conditioned home with food in the fridge. You're old as hell so you're probably retired with a decent chunk of change in the bank. How bad is your life?

You just come off as spiteful and ungrateful to me when you speak so ill of our nation. People like that don't deserve the gift of living here.

I'm doing better than you. And if you think your personal experience trumps reality, then you are either not paying attention, or a sociopath.

I love how you say I come off as spiteful.

I'm not the one tearing the country apart.

You are.

That's what spiteful people do.

And why on earth would I be grateful to you, a sanctimonious, blowhard who has done nothing productive in your entire life.

Trump and his supporters also don’t care about democracy or the rule of law; both have disdain for facts and the truth – Trump’s is a ‘campaign’ of dishonesty, fear, ignorance, and lies.
who would want to care about democracy when we are a constitutional republic??

so your premise is just another lie from you,,

I'm doing better than you. And if you think your personal experience trumps reality, then you are either not paying attention, or a sociopath.

I love how you say I come off as spiteful.

I'm not the one tearing the country apart.

You are.

That's what spiteful people do.

And why on earth would I be grateful to you, a sanctimonious, blowhard who has done nothing productive in your entire life.
How am I tearing the country apart? I go to work and pay my taxes. I'm not on welfare and I support gun rights. I'm a patriot. I'm an American. I love my country and will never feel otherwise, unlike unpatriotic people like you who bad mouth the nation that gave them all the opportunity they could ever need.

You're extremely spiteful, and ungrateful. You only respect this country if your people are in office. Your loyalty to this nation is bipolar, and mine isn't. I'm always grateful to this nation, regardless of who happens to be in office at any given time.

Last edited:
MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

You think that the Washington Establishment is honest and cares about bettering the lives of the American people and then you accuse others of being delusional. Amazing.

Trump and his supporters also don’t care about democracy or the rule of law; both have disdain for facts and the truth – Trump’s is a ‘campaign’ of dishonesty, fear, ignorance, and lies.
Squeals the fascist simp who called for vax mandates, lockdowns, incarceration of political opponents.

You project a lot.

Dumbass.

How am I tearing the country apart? I go to work and pay my taxes. I'm not on welfare and I support gun rights. I'm a patriot. I'm an American. I love my country and will never feel otherwise, unlike unpatriotic people like you who bad mouth the nation that gave them all the opportunity they could ever need.

You're extremely spiteful, and ungrateful. You only respect this country if your people are in office. Your loyalty to this nation is bipolar, and mine isn't. I'm always grateful to this nation, regardless of who happens to be in office at any given time.
Yet again you use the term ungrateful.

You should be grateful to ME. I am of the generation that built this country.

Not you.

You just whine and take, take, take.

Yet again you use the term ungrateful.

You should be grateful to ME. I am of the generation that built this country.

Not you.

You just whine and take, take, take.
You're just being a belligerent old man at this point. You're not even making sense.

I didn't say you should be grateful to me. I said you should be grateful to the nation. I guess you think you are singularly the reason this nation is great, and that everybody should be grateful to you. Wow.

In reality you're just spoiled and ungrateful for the opportunities you were gifted by being born here.

Last edited:
You're just being a belligerent old man at this point. You're not even making sense.

No, you are being an ungrateful simp. Whining about how terrible America is and how you want to change it.

Go someplace else. You think that America sucks, go where you think it's better.

We won't miss you.

No, you are being an ungrateful simp. Whining about how terrible America is and how you want to change it.

Go someplace else. You think that America sucks, go where you think it's better.

We won't miss you.
This is what I'm talking about. I just said this great nation is something I'm very thankful for. Whining about how terrible America is is what you're doing. You are projecting your childishness onto me. I'm extremely grateful and don't particularly care to change anything. You're putting words in my mouth and not even making sense. You are seriously senile.

You think that the Washington Establishment is honest and cares about bettering the lives of the American people and then you accuse others of being delusional. Amazing.
When did I say I thought that?

Forum List

Back