Kimmy Un says it can ‘Beat the US to a JELLY’ in reponse to Orange threats! HAHA!

Is NK mistaking CNN and the Carlos Slim Times for credible news sources and believing that the vast majority of Americans support NK and hate Trump????

It's going to get him killed

missile.JPG

With Trumps huge appendage, kim chi knows better than to use the word JAM!

This is a good demonstration of how powerful partisan ideology is.

Americans mocking an American President at a time like this. Ugly.

I voted against Trump, but I'm sure glad my mind doesn't work this way.

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.
The GOP did not back it up, blocked funding of deal
or the enforcement of deal.

Seem you are spewing over taste here.
On presentation of current facts.
My bet, The Great Orange Douche will FOLD!
IT's easy pickings here..

Btw.. Got on use for partisan views.
I can make RW DOPers look like pussies.
I'm hoping for the best for country, even if it makes Trump look like a hero.

OOPS! Forgot.
On voting against being involved with, or having to explain the douche failures.
You choose well.

North Korea says it can ‘beat the US to a jelly’ in response to Trump’s threats

On Friday, President Donald Trump

tweeted that the U.S. Military is “locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely
.”

North Korea had responded to U.S. threats not long before that, saying it considers the United States “no more than a lump which we can beat to a jelly any time,” according to NBC.

:eusa_think::dunno::wtf::rolleyes: Would that be over the Douche Orange line? :iagree:

A line was spewed days ago. That's for sure. Where is still up for debate.
But wherever it is, it was crossed again. For the 6th time? Is this be, true?

SOOoooooooo!

TGOD-_Marking-the-line.gif

TIME has come!:funnyface: :gay:

Or do we have some kind of
chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

At a time when we Americans should be uniting, liberals want the opposite. Obama turned out to be a divider not a uniter. Keep up your hatred.

tweeted that the U.S. Military is “locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely
.”

North Korea had responded to U.S. threats not long before that, saying it considers the United States “no more than a lump which we can beat to a jelly any time,” according to NBC.

:eusa_think::dunno::wtf::rolleyes: Would that be over the Douche Orange line? :iagree:

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Ummm, no. Clearly you infants don't understand the difference between insults and actions. That's why you piss all over yourselves with impotent rage when someone says something to you and you call it a "micro aggresion". The trumpster doesn't give a shit about pissant progressive micro aggressions. He is concerned about NK actually doing something stupid. And unlike your hero obummer, if NK does do something stupid, the little fat one (no doubt another of your hero's) will get his fat ass handed to him.

sheeesh wall--------you have NEVAH so self-revealed before ----(I commented on a mod-----my end
is near......)

No rosie, I have always been very open in my contempt for the progressives on this Board and every where else. They are contemptible after all.

as a registered democrat since my 21 st birthday ------I RESENT THAT------when I was about seven
I saw a few people walking circles around a little business thing-------I asked my mom-----she said
"they are stopping people from doing business there as a protest"------I said---"I could walk right thru"---
she said "NEVAH CROSS A PICKET LINE" ----------see? I was BORN INTO IT

I don't care what you resent child. I've been a registered Dem since long before you were born. I am liberal Democrat. I am not a progressive. Progress to you and yours is a march to an authoritarian dictatorship. Just look at you. This country was founded on the ideals that you could say, or do anything you wanted so long as you harmed no one but yourself.

But you progressives don't like that. Someone says something you don't like? Censor or imprison them.

Someone disbelieves some hairbrained idea you all have like AGW? Imprison or kill them.

Face it, you are the new stalinists.

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Ummm, no. Clearly you infants don't understand the difference between insults and actions. That's why you piss all over yourselves with impotent rage when someone says something to you and you call it a "micro aggresion". The trumpster doesn't give a shit about pissant progressive micro aggressions. He is concerned about NK actually doing something stupid. And unlike your hero obummer, if NK does do something stupid, the little fat one (no doubt another of your hero's) will get his fat ass handed to him.

sheeesh wall--------you have NEVAH so self-revealed before ----(I commented on a mod-----my end
is near......)

No rosie, I have always been very open in my contempt for the progressives on this Board and every where else. They are contemptible after all.

as a registered democrat since my 21 st birthday ------I RESENT THAT------when I was about seven
I saw a few people walking circles around a little business thing-------I asked my mom-----she said
"they are stopping people from doing business there as a protest"------I said---"I could walk right thru"---

I don't care what you resent child. I've been a registered Dem since long before you were born. I am liberal Democrat. I am not a progressive. Progress to you and yours is a march to an authoritarian dictatorship. Just look at you. This country was founded on the ideals that you could say, or do anything you wanted so long as you harmed no one but yourself.

But you progressives don't like that. Someone says something you don't like? Censor or imprison them.

Someone disbelieves some hairbrained idea you all have like AGW? Imprison or kill them.

I've been calling your kind "classical liberals" :)

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

How is it, at this point in The Orange Douche SHOW on NK.
Reaching being any type of a so-called hero here?.
Okay, Hero Pussy, That's coming.
Other than, If Could be done.
Unless all nukes are removed?

Options are. (to Hero status)
1) Does remove all nukes. But they will get something
in return, MONEY TO NATION BUILD? :dunno: Don't want too.
Full sanction removed does shit for NK? <~~ THESE Won't happen here.
What would part of above do, but kick can down the road.<~~ Possible. FOLD!

2) Nukes them. <~~~ Possible, but that would be getting named
The Douche Hero.--The bringer of Glowing Orange to the world.

3) This is all to cover over the Mueller investigation. So The uninformed DOPers can be less informed more.
As they are masturbating Nuke'EM! War, War...more war.
Fuck that infrastructure shit some voted for.

Hmmm?
#3 is the current plan, Douche needs time.
To profit off being Potus. I wonder how much stock the
Douche and friends went for before the Douche flipped and said
Opida is a national Emergency now. As the Manufactures of the recovery
treatment pills etc.. will be billions in the coming years.
A good place to have the inside track on coming flips to PROFIT!

is near......)

That's what we call ourselves too. Liberal=maximum freedom for the PEOPLE. Progressive=authoritarian dictatorship.

is near......)

That's what we call ourselves too. Liberal=maximum freedom for the PEOPLE. Progressive=authoritarian dictatorship.

I'm in agreement with whomever said that they're not "progressives" - they're "regressives"

is near......)

ok----that's good------"classical liberals"-------not the stalinistic classical
LIBTARDS

I'm in agreement with whomever said that they're not "progressives" - they're "regressives"

Which is true. The OP is wonderful example of that. He conflates a warning to a crazy person as a threat. He feels that the crazy person has all the right in the world to spew his craziness all over the world. The progressives in our government ALLOWED the crazy dipshit to get his nukes in the first place so the progressives clearly don't care about the safety of the People of this country, or any other.

I equate them to the Littlefinger character from Game of Thrones who had a line in one of the earlier shows where he declared that "chaos is a ladder". Meaning, that chaos and upheaval is the only way the progressives can get what they want, which is a authoritarian dictatorship. The last 300 years have been a battle AGAINST that philosophy.

Trump's whole blowhard blowhole "you better not, or else you're gonna get it. Better not step over this line, best not. You better not step over THIS line now. Best not do it. Best not step on my jelly doughnut, you better not. Don't...don't do it. Better not do it. You best not and you know I mean it because I use hillbilly slang 'best not'. Stop. Don't...do that. Better not."

Two 9 year olds that think they are in charge of the playground because the recess teacher had to go to the office.

No wonder China is threatening India and Russia is threatening Ukraine, they see Trump as just the weakest human that could have been picked. Because he is.
ImageCompositionServlet
06dc051c6d6f1fe3645a7ded30f559c7.png
2014-03-06-informativeinterestingrelevant-thumb.png

Gee. Just one was not going to work for this post.

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

3) This is all to cover over the Mueller investigation. So The uninformed DOPers can be less informed more.

Hmmm?
Okay, well, keeping hoping for the worst.

Which is true. The OP is wonderful example of that. He conflates a warning to a crazy person as a threat. He feels that the crazy person has all the right in the world to spew his craziness all over the world. The progressives in our government ALLOWED the crazy dipshit to get his nukes in the first place so the progressives clearly don't care about the safety of the People of this country, or any other.

I equate them to the Littlefinger character from Game of Thrones who had a line in one of the earlier shows where he declared that "chaos is a ladder". Meaning, that chaos and upheaval is the only way the progressives can get what they want, which is a authoritarian dictatorship. The last 300 years have been a battle AGAINST that philosophy.

Are you really sure that's what I posted?

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

Hmmm?

How is what I posted hoping for the worst?
'Hope' is not an assessment option.
You can see I explore possible out comes.
Still, I'm at three possible outcomes. Under the Great Orange Douche rule.

Okay, If we invade, no nukes, will be a new set of possible options.
That will never get passed in Congress. NK fire its 20 nukes,
and the game changes then.

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

Hmmm?

OKAY, What outcome do you want.Step up! Mac1958

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

Hmmm?

OKAY, What outcome do you want.Step up! Mac1958
Um, North Korea backs down and gets minimum reward for doing so.

Obviously.

Is this a trick question?

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.

Progressives <3 North Korea

Forum List

Back