Kimmy Un says it can ‘Beat the US to a JELLY’ in reponse to Orange threats! HAHA!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
North Korea says it can ‘beat the US to a jelly’ in response to Trump’s threats

On Friday, President Donald Trump

tweeted that the U.S. Military is “locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely
.”

North Korea had responded to U.S. threats not long before that, saying it considers the United States “no more than a lump which we can beat to a jelly any time,” according to NBC.

:eusa_think::dunno::wtf::rolleyes: Would that be over the Douche Orange line? :iagree:

A line was spewed days ago. That's for sure. Where is still up for debate.
But wherever it is, it was crossed again. For the 6th time? Is this be, true?

SOOoooooooo!

TGOD-_Marking-the-line.gif

TIME has come!:funnyface: :gay:

Or do we have some kind of
chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Last edited:

tweeted that the U.S. Military is “locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely
.”

North Korea had responded to U.S. threats not long before that, saying it considers the United States “no more than a lump which we can beat to a jelly any time,” according to NBC.

:eusa_think::dunno::wtf::rolleyes: Would that be over the Douche Orange line? :iagree:

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Ummm, no. Clearly you infants don't understand the difference between insults and actions. That's why you piss all over yourselves with impotent rage when someone says something to you and you call it a "micro aggresion". The trumpster doesn't give a shit about pissant progressive micro aggressions. He is concerned about NK actually doing something stupid. And unlike your hero obummer, if NK does do something stupid, the little fat one (no doubt another of your hero's) will get his fat ass handed to him.

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Ummm, no. Clearly you infants don't understand the difference between insults and actions. That's why you piss all over yourselves with impotent rage when someone says something to you and you call it a "micro aggresion". The trumpster doesn't give a shit about pissant progressive micro aggressions. He is concerned about NK actually doing something stupid. And unlike your hero obummer, if NK does do something stupid, the little fat one (no doubt another of your hero's) will get his fat ass handed to him.

sheeesh wall--------you have NEVAH so self-revealed before ----(I commented on a mod-----my end
is near......)

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

sheeesh wall--------you have NEVAH so self-revealed before ----(I commented on a mod-----my end
is near......)

No rosie, I have always been very open in my contempt for the progressives on this Board and every where else. They are contemptible after all.

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

is near......)

No rosie, I have always been very open in my contempt for the progressives on this Board and every where else. They are contemptible after all.

as a registered democrat since my 21 st birthday ------I RESENT THAT------when I was about seven
I saw a few people walking circles around a little business thing-------I asked my mom-----she said
"they are stopping people from doing business there as a protest"------I said---"I could walk right thru"---
she said "NEVAH CROSS A PICKET LINE" ----------see? I was BORN INTO IT

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

^ will cry long and loud at KJU State funeral

Seeing the world's two most unstable leaders threatening each other with nukes is quite frightening.

Trump's whole blowhard blowhole "you better not, or else you're gonna get it. Better not step over this line, best not. You better not step over THIS line now. Best not do it. Best not step on my jelly doughnut, you better not. Don't...don't do it. Better not do it. You best not and you know I mean it because I use hillbilly slang 'best not'. Stop. Don't...do that. Better not."

Two 9 year olds that think they are in charge of the playground because the recess teacher had to go to the office.

No wonder China is threatening India and Russia is threatening Ukraine, they see Trump as just the weakest human that could have been picked. Because he is.

Seeing the world's two most unstable leaders threatening each other with nukes is quite frightening.

I do not see trump as "unstable" -------what SO FAR has he done that would qualify as "unstable"

This is a good demonstration of how powerful partisan ideology is.

Americans mocking an American President at a time like this. Ugly.

I voted against Trump, but I'm sure glad my mind doesn't work this way.

Maybe if 45 wouldn't open himself to being mocked, people wouldn't mock him. His comments in response to the threats are ill spoken and sound like something out of a Michael Bay movie.

I personality am not laughing at Trump because I'm actually fearful of what damage his words could cause. But I can see how people may see his comments as comical.

.”

SOOoooooooo!

chalk line here that

just fades away here,
day by day?

Ding, Ding Ding...Try again.
ME NO piss on self. Or drink from tGOLDEN Showers.
Produced by Wifey and her friends! ME just look FACTS.
Clearly, the douche insults world, You DOPers lick floor!
These sacred orange secreted excrements on the floor.
Drop for little douche DOPers consumption to follow Dear Orange Douche.
The orange lord of Da DopMinions.

This is a good demonstration of how powerful partisan ideology is.

Americans mocking an American President at a time like this. Ugly.

I voted against Trump, but I'm sure glad my mind doesn't work this way.

The Douche is ugly.
Will fold like a pussy.
We all know this.
Will be at same place.
Bubba did get a treaty.
The GOP did not back it up, blocked funding of deal
or the enforcement of deal.

Seem you are spewing over taste here.
On presentation of current facts.
My bet, The Great Orange Douche will FOLD!
IT's easy pickings here..

Btw.. Got on use for partisan views.
I can make RW DOPers look like pussies.

Forum List

Back