Buzzfeed's lab caught selling relabeled infowars products for twice the price

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Buzzfeedā€™s Lab Caught Selling Relabeled Infowars Product For Twice the Price

Labdoor, the company Buzzfeed hired to ā€œinvestigateā€ Infowars supplements, was caught selling the EXACT SAME Vitamin B12 supplement as Infowars Life, but at nearly twice the price.

On its ā€˜Top 10 Vitamin B12 Supplementsā€™ page, Labdoor ranks the Global Healing Centerā€™s VeganSafe B12 as the #1 B12 supplement, and will sell it to you for $35.00 ā€“ but itā€™s literally the same B12 as Infowars Life Secret 12, just a different label, and you can buy it for $17.76 at InfowarsStore.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this liberal reject site didn't even realize and this is how stupid they are, when MSM or sites like this try and smash down infowars making fun of their stuff, they're so stupid they can't even figure out how they actually cause and create bigger sales for infowars because people like what they see .

They also generate more traffic as people realize a.h. sites like this are getting caught LYING and Spreading bs once again , against infowars to make infowars look bad OMFG the Irony of moronic gawd dam leftist idiots.

JOHN OLIVER is included trying to bash infowars and they make big sales when they poked fun bahahha

I set aside $500 a month to re-up on all of my Infowars health supplements, and I feel LIKE FUCKING MAN!!! LIKE I NEED TO GO BREAK SHIT! AND FUCK ALL THE LIBERALS! I NEED TO GET INTO A FIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back