Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong has taken charge

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.

DERP

Of all the lies you commies have crafted to slander Trump, that is the dumbest.
I am a communist who hides his communistic enslavement of the politburo by being a capitalist. Dasvidanya

jealousy will get you nowhere....just saying
Yes Trump should really check in his libido.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.
Democrats are garbage.
I am sure that Trump doesn't like you calling his boyfriend names.
unless you are his........how could you be sure? did BEIJING joe say so?

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Couldn't happen to a nicer little Communist dictator piece of $hit. Donnie is probably heart broken. Dang, I hope he doesn't fly white house flags and half mast if Lil Kim goes to be with the ancestors.
Surprising I got a thumbs down on that. Does it mean you know of nicer little Communist dictator pieces of $hit or that you hope Donnie honors his friend him by lowering the flags?

/
I was hoping N Korea would work things out with S. Korea to bring a lasting peace. We've been trying times with Korea for 70 years. Maybe more. :(
Kim Yo Jong could be the most dangerous North Korean ruler in their history it's been said that she's a vicious ruthless person. :smoke:
well the problem is - what is actually left of the country to be ruthless with?

they are resorting to perhaps eating their pets now.
North Korea still has a huge army :smoke:

4cjfs0.jpg

/
I was hoping N Korea would work things out with S. Korea to bring a lasting peace. We've been trying times with Korea for 70 years. Maybe more. :(
Kim Yo Jong could be the most dangerous North Korean ruler in their history it's been said that she's a vicious ruthless person. :smoke:
well the problem is - what is actually left of the country to be ruthless with?

they are resorting to perhaps eating their pets now.
North Korea still has a huge army :smoke:

View attachment 379034
they gonna blow up some more water?

Surprising I got a thumbs down on that.
Actually, you got two!
Does it mean you know of nicer little Communist dictator pieces of $hit or that you hope Donnie honors his friend him by lowering the flags?
No. It means we disagree with you. Deal with it!
Oh, just hurts your feelings. How did you feel when he started talking about the "love letters"? Wasn't me that was exchanging love letters. Just like is wasn't me that praised Putin for his "very strong leadership of his country" , just like it was not me the praise Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, over breakfast with him in June of 2019. Try not to be so sensitive to everyone else noticing what Donnie says. Just because "the stable genius" speaks and pronounces admiration, does not mean you are required to support his every word and take offense if everyone else quotes what he says in shock, that an American President could voice support for our enemies and the enemies of the free world. It just sounds so un-American, so we are shocked and embarrassed for him and for us, as he speaks these things.

Lol, is that why tRump publicly proclaimed his love for Kim?
Keep your friends close - your enemies closer. Read The Art Of War sometime dumbass.
Here they are holding each other close.

View attachment 378867
That deserves recognition................LOLOL

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Well, then Kim Yo Jong would be the first female dictator (dictatress ?) in history.

Didn't Oblammy say NK was numero uno crisis to face Trump
Who was the only president to set foot on NK soil...BAWWWHAHA.....Yeah that was tough....lolol

Next thing Abdullah Farook Obama said was FLYNN was the next threat..BAWWWHAHA..................No Odummer, Flynn is a huge threat to you..........BAWWWWHAHAHA

Biden is in a coma too btw.

Well, then Kim Yo Jong would be the first female dictator (dictatress ?) in history.
If and when Kim Jong Un dies President Trump needs to have talks with Kim Yo Jong when she's solidified her power to see what we can expect from her.

Correction. There was one.

Oh, just hurts your feelings.
No need to reword what I said, Whitey. I disagree with you regarding President Trump being heartbroken. I do not believe that you hope he doesn't fly our flags half staff. Likely, you hope he does so you can flap you gums again in denigration.

Regarding Putin, if you don't think being a dictator epitomizes strong leadership, you're truly an idiot. Funny that President Trump maintains sanctions against Russia. Putin can rule with a strong iron fist over his own people, he can assassinate his political opponents, but he can't control President Trump.

Forum List

Back