Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong has taken charge

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.
You lead a rich fantasy life.

Nah, it's a really poor, and sad fantasy life. But, if true expect a new wave of violence as she takes firm control.

And the reports are she is even more vicious than him.
Remember how the leftist media slobbered over her in the Seoul Olympics? Not at all surprising, really. The left loves them some dictators.

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Becareful, we've been through this before, and wouldn't ya know "KIMMIES ALIVVVVVVEEEE"....

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.
You lead a rich fantasy life.
You live in the land of denial.
This may come as a shock to you -- and probably will -- but no one is obligated to adopt your hate-fueled fantasies because you're not able to control your emotions.

I'd tell you to grow up, but at this point in your life, you're just going to get older.

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Well, then Kim Yo Jong would be the first female dictator (dictatress ?) in history.
If she didn't have this gig lined up, maybe Creepy Old Joe would have picked her for VP.

Wish that would happen here!
Biden already is diminished, leave the fucking guy alone!
Fuck him. He needs to leave us alone first. I'd settle for him to just leave. As in leave the country he doesn't deserve to be in.

Wish that would happen here!
Of course you do. You're a piece of crap.

Maybe Kim Yo Jong will heal the rift between N. and S. Korea. My prayers are up for reconciliation in which everyone involved will play nice.

45 has never met a dictator he did not like. In the Kim, he loved the asshole. Not as much Putin of course, I mean he sided with Putin over 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia interfere int 2016 Election.

45 is Putin's Rent Boy.

I always suspected Hillary would leave the unemploymet line and find a new job.

Forum List

Back