Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong has taken charge

Lol, where does it say to fall in love with the enemies?

I love you too, Creepy! That doesn't men I have "fallen in love" with you. Grow the fuck up!
tRump's own words. "We fell in love".
Maybe they're trying to make a baby.
Eeewwww!

Pass the brain bleach please.

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
Lol, is that why tRump publicly proclaimed his love for Kim?
Keep your friends close - your enemies closer. Read The Art Of War sometime dumbass.
Here they are holding each other close.

View attachment 378867

What is with this retardation?

You Commie retards are scraping the bottom of the cesspool you live in.

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.

DERP

Of all the lies you commies have crafted to slander Trump, that is the dumbest.
I am a communist who hides his communistic enslavement of the politburo by being a capitalist. Dasvidanya

You're a communist who supports socialized medicine, open borders, free college for illegals, reparations for people never enslaved, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Agreed. I, too would like to see unquestionable substantiation. I look forward to it. They were writing the little $hit off earlier in the year also. Being raised and still living to this day as an unapologetic anti-communist and despising all dictators whether of Communist Party control or the divine right of kings, I will not have any Christian regrets if he parts the mortal coil, no matter how much our president treasures their friendship and their exchange of "love letters".

What is it with the Khmer Rouge and the love letter idiocy? Your moronic Russia conspiracy collapsed so you vermin are fabricating and even DUMBER conspiracy theory?

I swear, the Communists are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth - you fools have no grasp on reality.

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

I always suspected Hillary would leave the unemploymet line and find a new job.
She's planning the next generation miseries on President and has zero caring for the American. Oh, good night all.

45 has never met a dictator he did not like. In the Kim, he loved the asshole. Not as much Putin of course, I mean he sided with Putin over 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia interfere int 2016 Election.

45 is Putin's Rent Boy.
Kept your ace alive so far hasn't he ?? Maybe you love the smell of nuclear destruction in the morning ??? Ever heard of keeping your friend's close, but keep your enemies closer ???

The reflex to totally oppose absolutely everything a President does has become the habit of the acrimonious atmosphere of American politics. Under Obama, it was one side, under Trump it is the other. Neither 44 nor 45 were/are great Presidents, but neither is/was always and forever wrong about everything.
It is far too early to know what Trump's Korea efforts did or did not achieve. It has to be said that going to the demarcation line and meeting with Kim was very impressive and encouraging. Those of us who always considered Trump a bad American joke may continue to think that way and still give him credit if and when he does do something positive.

tRump's own words. "We fell in love".

Oh sure Chang, we believe you. I mean, it's not like you're a pathological liar who has not a hint or shred of integrity or anything.

I'll just hold my breath until you offer a valid and verified quote FROM the president - not one of the hate sites your government funds - saying that...

45 has never met a dictator he did not like. In the Kim, he loved the asshole. Not as much Putin of course, I mean he sided with Putin over 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies that agreed Russia interfere int 2016 Election.

45 is Putin's Rent Boy.

Comrade Traitor - when Potentate Obamugabe met Putin, after he finished sucking Putin't cock, did he sissy slap him? Was Obama Putin's "rent a fag?" Obviously Obama loved the asshole - remember how Barry da Fairy told Vlad how flexible he is.

Trump has been far tougher on Putin than any other president in history. Clinton LOVES Vlad. Vlad paid Bill a cool million to spread propaganda for Russia. Dubya claimed Vlad is the "George Washington or Russia." And cocksucker Barry - I mean in fairness Barry gives head to every many he meets, but come on' Obama swallowed for Vlad. The irony of the lies by you traitor vermin is astounding.

Remember kids, only one party conspired with Russia to rig the 2016 election..

1598362845250.png

45 is Putin's Rent Boy.

Comrade Traitor - when Potentate Obamugabe met Putin, after he finished sucking Putin't cock, did he sissy slap him? Was Obama Putin's "rent a fag?" Obviously Obama loved the asshole - remember how Barry da Fairy told Vlad how flexible he is.

Trump has been far tougher on Putin than any other president in history. Clinton LOVES Vlad. Vlad paid Bill a cool million to spread propaganda for Russia. Dubya claimed Vlad is the "George Washington or Russia." And cocksucker Barry - I mean in fairness Barry gives head to every many he meets, but come on' Obama swallowed for Vlad. The irony of the lies by you traitor vermin is astounding.

Remember kids, only one party conspired with Russia to rig the 2016 election..

View attachment 379523
Democrat deception should be defunded.

Agreed. I, too would like to see unquestionable substantiation. I look forward to it. They were writing the little $hit off earlier in the year also. Being raised and still living to this day as an unapologetic anti-communist and despising all dictators whether of Communist Party control or the divine right of kings, I will not have any Christian regrets if he parts the mortal coil, no matter how much our president treasures their friendship and their exchange of "love letters".

What is it with the Khmer Rouge and the love letter idiocy? Your moronic Russia conspiracy collapsed so you vermin are fabricating and even DUMBER conspiracy theory?

I swear, the Communists are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth - you fools have no grasp on reality.
Of course. Rational people don't become Communists.

I never mentioned the Khmer Rouge. The Republican Senate under McConnell that confirmed last week, it was the Russians that interfered in the election to support trump.
You have not heard about the love letters and trump and Kim falling in love. Where have you been? Under a rock? Here I will help you. Here's a link of donnie declaring, they "fell in love". Distasteful.

I never mentioned the Khmer Rouge. The Republican Senate under McConnell that confirmed last week, it was the Russians that interfered in the election to support trump.
You have not heard about the love letters and trump and Kim falling in love. Where have you been? Under a rock? Here I will help you. Here's a link of donnie declaring, they "fell in love". Distasteful.

So Comrade Traitor, no quote then? Just shit from one of the hate sites.

You Khmer Rouge scum always lie.

As far as the Russians, the ONLY party to conspire with Russia in 2016 were the fuck dick traitor democrats who bought fabricated dirt from the Kremlin and then used it for perjured warrants to spy on the Trump campaign to rig the election and THEN failing that staged a coup based on it.

Everyone from Obama down needs to be stood against a wall and shot. democrats are fucking traitors who are engaged in a violent civil war against America. FUCK the democrats, every last democrat is a pile of shit and a traitor.

As far as the Russians, the ONLY party to conspire with Russia in 2016 were the fuck dick traitor democrats who bought fabricated dirt from the Kremlin and then used it for perjured warrants to spy on the Trump campaign to rig the election and THEN failing that staged a coup based on it.

Everyone from Obama down needs to be stood against a wall and shot. democrats are fucking traitors who are engaged in a violent civil war against America. FUCK the democrats, every last democrat is a pile of shit and a traitor.
Follow the link doofus, trumps own words speaking of the love letter speak best. If you do not like the Republican Senate Intelligence committee, complain to Mitch. Don't whine to me because the Senate says the Russians were responsible for the interference and are still working to interfere again. :9:

Follow the link doofus, trumps own words speaking of the love letter speak best. If you do not like the Republican Senate Intelligence committee, complain to Mitch. Don't whine to me because the Senate says the Russians were responsible for the interference and are still working to interfere again. :9:

I did - you have a hate site Goebbels saying what SHE interprets - not the president saying anything.

You Commie clowns are SUCH fucking liars.

Forum List

Back