Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong has taken charge

Trump is boarding a plane to visit his bromance love as we speak...
Don't be silly. NoKo is the Democrat business plan.
And Trump loves Kim and the Democrats business plan then.
You lead a rich fantasy life.
You live in the land of denial.
says the rep from the side that screamed RUSSIA for years and still thinks they can impeach 45.

It is interesting to see so much passion in a thread with no substantiation of its premise.

It is interesting to see so much passion in a thread with no substantiation of its premise.
Agreed. I, too would like to see unquestionable substantiation. I look forward to it. They were writing the little $hit off earlier in the year also. Being raised and still living to this day as an unapologetic anti-communist and despising all dictators whether of Communist Party control or the divine right of kings, I will not have any Christian regrets if he parts the mortal coil, no matter how much our president treasures their friendship and their exchange of "love letters".

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Good Riddance to that Communist Ass Hat. Problem is the DPRK will remain a Communist State under the sister. Dynastic Communism is still Communism. Any word how his BFF 45 feeling his butt hole buddy getting ready a dirt nap?

According to the The Daily Mail and New York Post Kim Jong Un is in a coma and his sister Kim Yo Jong is running things in North Korea now.

Wish that would happen here!

NoKo was having thoughts about leaving the CCP Plantation

Wish that would happen here!
Biden already is diminished, leave the fucking guy alone!

Another dead god. Maybe his holiness shudda pooped once in awhile

Last edited:
/
I was hoping N Korea would work things out with S. Korea to bring a lasting peace. We've been trying times with Korea for 70 years. Maybe more. :(
Kim Yo Jong could be the most dangerous North Korean ruler in their history it's been said that she's a vicious ruthless person. :smoke:
well the problem is - what is actually left of the country to be ruthless with?

they are resorting to perhaps eating their pets now.
North Korea still has a huge army :smoke:

View attachment 379034
No big deal,Trump will grab her pussy and that will be that!

/
I was hoping N Korea would work things out with S. Korea to bring a lasting peace. We've been trying times with Korea for 70 years. Maybe more. :(
Kim Yo Jong could be the most dangerous North Korean ruler in their history it's been said that she's a vicious ruthless person. :smoke:
well the problem is - what is actually left of the country to be ruthless with?

they are resorting to perhaps eating their pets now.
North Korea still has a huge army :smoke:

View attachment 379034
No big deal,Trump will grab her pussy and that will be that!
No it won't. Your little fat lie will be taken to the miscreant Democrats in the House, who will impeach President on your false statement. Can't a single one of you cut the crap.

Forum List

Back