Kim Iversen: Ukraine-Russia Is REALLY About The Demise Of US Hegemony, Petrodollar

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
There's a lot of good information in this. Especially the part about Israel. She's right, we're hurting ourselves more than we're hurting Russia.
And again, this goes back to why we invaded Iraq. Because Iraq had stopped trading their oil in USD. Just like Putin.

Kim Iversen: Ukraine-Russia Is REALLY About The Demise Of US Hegemony, Petrodollar​

There's a lot of good information in this. Especially the part about Israel. She's right, we're hurting ourselves more than we're hurting Russia.
And again, this goes back to why we invaded Iraq. Because Iraq had stopped trading their oil in USD. Just like Putin.

Kim Iversen: Ukraine-Russia Is REALLY About The Demise Of US Hegemony, Petrodollar​

She is a fucking idiot.

So it would seem, Russian allies are as plentiful as the US's. Putin trading his oil in Euro's instead of the USD (like Saddam), will pull more oil producing countries into the Euro as well.
All the sanctions in the world isn't going to stop Russia, China, India and the others from what's about to come if Biden and NATO doesn't back the F off, and stop taking up for that step child-like country of Ukraine.

1646592902867.png

Yes. You’re buying the propaganda.

It's only propaganda if you don't know the facts. I even posted a picture of the facts, and you still don't get it. But if you're going to deliberately dismiss the facts, then there's nothing I can say or do for you. I'm not going to pull your head out of the sand. Just give you something to look at when/if you do.

This war is about oil for USD. It's about NATO putting missiles on the Russian border (which we objected to during the cold war). It's about Ukraine and it's leadership squandering all the money other countries have given them, including Russia, and then refusing to pay it back.

The video posted lines out all the countries that are allied with Russia. And those that haven't decided yet. And their reasons.

It's only propaganda if you don't know the facts. I even posted a picture of the facts, and you still don't get it. But if you're going to deliberately dismiss the facts, then there's nothing I can say or do for you. I'm not going to pull your head out of the sand. Just give you something to look at when/if you do.

This war is about oil for USD. It's about NATO putting missiles on the Russian border (which we objected to during the cold war). It's about Ukraine and it's leadership squandering all the money other countries have given them, including Russia, and then refusing to pay it back.

The video posted lines out all the countries that are allied with Russia. And those that haven't decided yet. And their reasons.
No. I do know facts. And I therefore know you’re lapping up propaganda

One of those people knew what they were talking about and it wasn’t Kim Iversen.

No. I do know facts. And I therefore know you’re lapping up propaganda

So far all you've done is insult and dodge. Seems if there was anything false being said, you would've refuted it with facts. Not insults and dodges.

You didn't watch it, did you?

Let’s be real. We know that Russia gets its income primarily for oil. And yes it is also true that the sanctions will fail if other nations (like China) bail out Russia for its lost sales to the Western nations.

what’s not clear is how you get from those premises to the “conclusion” that we are hurting ourselves more than Russia. We are getting this transparent propaganda precisely because the sanctions ARE hurting Russia. And they’d like very much to weaken our resolve to end this economic pain as quickly as possible. So, try to convince us that we’re hurting ourselves more than Russia is getting hurt (and that really Russia isn’t getting hurt at all) and vióla! Maybe we’ll just cave in.

So now, try to support your own argument. On what evidentiary basis or bases — which you can reliably point to — is it realistic to claim that these sanctions aren’t hurting Russia?

Da... you tell 'em, Tvaritch... :abgg2q.jpg:

So it would seem, Russian allies are as plentiful as the US's. Putin trading his oil in Euro's instead of the USD (like Saddam), will pull more oil producing countries into the Euro as well.
All the sanctions in the world isn't going to stop Russia, China, India and the others from what's about to come if Biden and NATO doesn't back the F off, and stop taking up for that step child-like country of Ukraine.
The libs aka democrats pushed saudi arabia away from America and toward russia

i bet if the arabs were selling something libs crave - like pot - no one on the left would criticize them for anything

Forum List

Back