Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

If the parents would have spanked these little snot nosed assholes and taught them how to act the rest of us wouldn’t have too.
If that was in my neighborhood I would've fucked the fat **** up for slamming a kid.
If the parents won't discipline their brats, you can bet your ass that eventually someone else will, either someone tougher or else the prison system.
The fat fuck is running for office and he couldn't control his anger and body slammed a kid a fucking kid who happens to be quarter his size.
The brat deserved it. Blame the parents for failing to raise a well behaved child.

Those parents in the video are the kinds of people responsible for the riots, mayhem and assaults happening in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, etc.

If the parents would have spanked these little snot nosed assholes and taught them how to act the rest of us wouldn’t have too.
If that was in my neighborhood I would've fucked the fat **** up for slamming a kid.
If the parents won't discipline their brats, you can bet your ass that eventually someone else will, either someone tougher or else the prison system.
The fat fuck is running for office and he couldn't control his anger and body slammed a kid a fucking kid who happens to be quarter his size.
The brat deserved it. Blame the parents for failing to raise a well behaved child.

Or failing to raise a child who knows what to do before jumping at a much larger person.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
the kids need to be taught a lesson their parents failed at---
..you can't just go around acting like a jackass and not expect a justifiable REACTION--just like these jackass criminals like Floyd/Blake/etc

Or failing to raise a child who knows what to do before jumping at a much larger person.
good call Unko

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.
That violent girl deserved a fuck of a lot worse than what she got, just like the rest of them. If you dems raise your kids to commit violent politically motivated assaults, dont be surprised when they get their heads caved in.

In Seattle, as a republican, against the queen bee woke radical incumbent?
I'd say that's a safe bet. That doesn't make what he did wrong or ill advised.

This politically inspired vandalism and kids hiding behind their ages to escape responsibility for their crimes has gotten out of hand. If more insolent little punks were body slammed we would probably see an
improved society in general.

Last edited:
So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
That is what they all are in a nutshell. They cause the violence. They instigate, attack, yell, and then if you either defend yourself or retaliate, they cry that they were peaceful and how unacceptable it was to defend yourselves, and threaten with lawyers etc.

Then it is of course reported that way. That is what they all do and exactly their pattern. When the shit goes down and it will, do not have mercy. They are very specific types of scumbags.

Grown adults who were raised with manners, decorum, and respect for others are caught off-guard by the complete lack of that in many youngsters today; they are more akin to wild dogs, than decent young people.
That is a difficult adjustment for people who are actually civilized to make, especially in the moment. If you have never seen a rabid dog, you might mistake it for Fluffy until it's too late, and you've already been bitten.

And this is where it has led us... in American streets across the nation...

Good move on his part. He kept his cool and only made twitter instead of an arraignment.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that a large group of people thought it was okay to harass, taunt and menace an armed man who was walking away?
Does their willingness to engage in behavior that would get them shot down in the streets if the man actually was what they were accusing him of being, not concern you?

Because that sort of toxic behavior, and sense of entitlement to abuse others, coupled with an irrational belief in no consequences, seems like a recipe for a lot of blood getting spilled, to me.

It doesn't seem too bright, but you never know how many people are armed, concealed at these street demonstrations. I personally am not an open carry guy. Those people are trying to make a point or make an impression. Nobody needs to see my hardware until I need it. The lone open carry guy is always a target.

I have no doubt he'd take some return fire, but so what? He'd still be able to do a lot of damage first, so the only reason anyone would taunt or harass someone like that, is if they didn't really believe he would shoot them...... and if they don't believe that, then why are they calling him names and trying to provoke him?

I'll tell you why......
Because they're a bunch of dangerously stupid jackasses, who are going to be a problem for all of us sooner or later, or because they are provocateurs deliberately trying to cause an incident they can use as propaganda to incite even more violence by their sympathizers and against their opposition..... their opposition btw, being those people who don't harass, taunt, or menace other people, and who don't try to start shit. And that is even more dangerous than just the stupidity option.

Probably not. If moving to assault, with intent, an assault weapon is a good choice, but like I said, it is too visible. It's movement is to obvious and he, by himself is automatically "the" target. He could take shots at people in the semi dark and most like not ever see the concealed carry guy that would have him as a single target until it was too late as raising and aiming the assault style takes gross body movements and the weapon sticks out and it did not look like he was wearing a flack jacket, where some of the crowd obviously were. It is just the wrong choice for the task and is most likely what brought attention to him in the first place. He made the right choice, moved out smartly, but with showing alarm, but steady movement out of the situation. People who flaunt their rifles are often untrained cowboys, counting on the shock effect of seeing their armament and probably end up like Kyle, arrested or dead. Just saying, it is like anything else, choose the right tool for the right job.

Every one of those kids needs a busted nose. Yes that includes the girl. Being a prick isn’t age or gender limited.
Deserving it and for an "adult" running for office to do it are two different things.
But someone with dementia being POTUS is ok? And selling us out to China is ok?
Get real. Oh. Wait.
The dementia bit didn't fly. People didn't buy it. Donnie is toast.

Craig Keller needs to resign immediately. You don't kick girls or body slam 14 year olds over a stupid sign.

~~~~~

In a video recorded on a cellphone, a teen girl is seen trying to take a sign that Keller is holding.

The video shows candidate Craig Keller kick the teen girl and push her onto 15th Ave. That’s when Aylward and another teen, 14-year-old Dean Aocina, decided to take the sign Keller is holding.

“I acted on impulse,” Aylward said. “Just kind of clicked in my mind, hey, stand up for what you believe in.”

He and Aocina take off running, and Keller goes after them in the video recording.

“As soon as I started running, he grabbed my ankle. He pulled me to the ground, he pulled down my pants, like a good way down, and I just kept grabbing, so I kicked him, I tried kicking him off,” Aylward said.

Every one of those kids needs a busted nose. Yes that includes the girl. Being a prick isn’t age or gender limited.
Deserving it and for an "adult" running for office to do it are two different things.
But someone with dementia being POTUS is ok? And selling us out to China is ok?
Get real. Oh. Wait.
The dementia bit didn't fly. People didn't buy it. Donnie is toast.

Didn't fly? Have you listened to Hiden Biden recently? He couldn't say "shit" if he had a mouth full!

Funny, I never saw this comment from you about all the Democrat macho men who intimidated kids for wearing MAGA hats. Sandmann, the guy who dumped the soda on the kid, the old man who just went to the local store. These and many more have been threads on this site, I would remember a leftist like you speaking up against it. Didn't happen.

Suddenly, a standard emerges for you. A standard that will fade away when we flip parties
Were they candidates for office flinging dumb ass kids like a rag doll? I do not think so. You are confusing the issue. Not whether the kids were right. They were not. Not whether other kids whipping their ass, for the offenses would have illicit-ed the same comments from me. They wouldn't. I would probably laughed thinking it funny. It sucks to be a grown up sometimes and having to act responsibly in the face of adversity, but it does not change the fact that we have a different standard for adult, especially adults aspiring to a leadership position. You know. I know it.

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO
That is what they all are in a nutshell. They cause the violence. They instigate, attack, yell, and then if you either defend yourself or retaliate, they cry that they were peaceful and how unacceptable it was to defend yourselves, and threaten with lawyers etc.

Then it is of course reported that way. That is what they all do and exactly their pattern. When the shit goes down and it will, do not have mercy. They are very specific types of scumbags.
That's exactly how the left works. They poke, poke poke, then when the person finally has enough and pokes back the left runs crying to mommy media about the injustice and hate. We're onto the game and the crocodile tears and feigned outrage isn't gonna work anymore.

Craig Keller needs to resign immediately. You don't kick girls or body slam 14 year olds over a stupid sign.

~~~~~

In a video recorded on a cellphone, a teen girl is seen trying to take a sign that Keller is holding.

The video shows candidate Craig Keller kick the teen girl and push her onto 15th Ave. That’s when Aylward and another teen, 14-year-old Dean Aocina, decided to take the sign Keller is holding.

“I acted on impulse,” Aylward said. “Just kind of clicked in my mind, hey, stand up for what you believe in.”

He and Aocina take off running, and Keller goes after them in the video recording.

“As soon as I started running, he grabbed my ankle. He pulled me to the ground, he pulled down my pants, like a good way down, and I just kept grabbing, so I kicked him, I tried kicking him off,” Aylward said.
The brat should have had his nose busted.

That violent girl deserved a fuck of a lot worse than what she got, just like the rest of them. If you dems raise your kids to commit violent politically motivated assaults, dont be surprised when they get their heads caved in.
If she had gotten worse or had been the one body slammed, the politician would have been having to make bail or spend the night at the Graybar hotel and you know it.

VIDEO

That's exactly how the left works. They poke, poke poke, then when the person finally has enough and pokes back the left runs crying to mommy media about the injustice and hate. We're onto the game and the crocodile tears and feigned outrage isn't gonna work anymore.
Funny thing is when marxism finally takes over, they think things will get easier for teenagers.

It's gonna be hilarious watching them suffer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back