Kennedy Assassination Question

What I always find ironic, is the people who argue all day long that our government lies to us suddenly defend to the death a government lie.
I find that an interesting phenomenon, too.

I know that Oswald was not the lone assassin. So there was, by definition, a conspiracy.
no you don't, by definition you've convinced yourself there was a conspiracy .no hard evidence has ever been found to disprove Oswald worked alone.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.
the key word is probably...

My problem with the assassination of President Kennedy and the official state version of the truth is that the evidence doesn't support the conclusion.

If you are going to play the 'why, why not' card, then why would the Warren Commission start with the single bullet theory. That should have evolved after exhaustive investigations into the most likely explanation...a second gunman. The overwhelming evidence points to different bullets hitting the president and the Governor. The Warren Commission reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes.

I will provide some facts that should create a great deal of doubt in any thinking person.

The Warren Commission never examined autopsy photos of the president's wounds. They were provided artist renderings (CE385, 86) of his wounds produced by H.A. Rydberg under the direction of JFK autopsy physician Dr. James Humes, these drawings made by Rydberg represent the Commission's view of the paths of two bullets that struck Kennedy....

Here is the official version of the truth

Warren Commission Exhibits...the state's version of the President's wounds...

CE385
CE385.jpg

CE386
CE386.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW...

Here is the autopsy face sheet (note the location of the body wound (7x4) that is the SBT first wound)

Image0.gif

Here is the President's jacket and shirt...

jfkjacket.GIF

Shirt.jpg

Here is an autopsy photo of the back wound...

JFKbackwound.GIF

Here is the Death Certificate signed by the President's personal physician Dr. Burkley. Note the description of the second wound 'in the posterior back at about the level of the third thoracic vertebra'

Image0.gif

Image1.gif

You don't need to be a doctor or a scientist to see the anomalies and contradictions...

Last edited:
My problem with the assassination of President Kennedy and the official state version of the truth is that the evidence doesn't support the conclusion.

If you are going to play the 'why, why not' card, then why would the Warren Commission start with the single bullet theory. That should have evolved after exhaustive investigations into the most likely explanation...a second gunman. The overwhelming evidence points to different bullets hitting the president and the Governor. The Warren Commission reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes.

I will provide some facts that should create a great deal of doubt in any thinking person.

The Warren Commission never examined autopsy photos of the president's wounds. They were provided artist renderings (CE385, 86) of his wounds produced by H.A. Rydberg under the direction of JFK autopsy physician Dr. James Humes, these drawings made by Rydberg represent the Commission's view of the paths of two bullets that struck Kennedy....

CE385
CE385.jpg

CE386
CE386.jpg

NOW...

Here is the autopsy face sheet (note the location of the body wound (7x4) that is the SBT first wound)

Image0.gif

jfkjacket.GIF

Shirt.jpg

JFKbackwound.GIF

Here is the Death Certificate signed by the President's personal physician Dr. Burkley. Note the description of the second wound 'in the posterior back at about the level of the third thoracic vertebra'

Image0.gif

Image1.gif

You don't need to be a doctor or a scientist to see the anomalies and contradictions...
you don't need a wall of text to know every act for good or ill has anomalies and contradictions.
Kennedy wanting an open car and waving off the secret service is anomalous and contradictive but it's NOT evidence of anything else.

Last edited:

CE385
CE385.jpg

CE386
CE386.jpg

NOW...

Image0.gif

jfkjacket.GIF

Shirt.jpg

JFKbackwound.GIF

Image0.gif

Image1.gif

you don't need a wall of text to know every act for good or ill has anomalies and contradictions.
Kennedy wanting an open car and waving off the secret service is anomalous and contradictive but it's NOT evidence of anything else.

These are not just anomalies and contradictions. The whole Warren Commission's claim that Oswald was the lone assassin totally hinges on the single bullet theory. Without it there HAD to be a second gunman. Because of the bolt action rifle, the Zapruder film, the time frame of physical human reactions and clear evidence of the wounds to the President and the Governor it encapsulates, Oswald could have only gotten off three shots. BUT, we know one shot missed the limousine completely, struck a curb and caused a facial injury to bystander James Tague. So that means for Oswald to now be the lone assassin, one bullet had to cause the wound to Kennedy's throat and Connolly's wounds.

Thus, the contrived single bullet theory and the gross movement of the wounds to fit the theory, but not the body of the President.

CE385
CE385.jpg

CE386
CE386.jpg

NOW...

Image0.gif

jfkjacket.GIF

Shirt.jpg

JFKbackwound.GIF

Image0.gif

Image1.gif

These are not just anomalies and contradictions. The whole Warren Commission's claim that Oswald was the lone assassin totally hinges on the single bullet theory. Without it there HAD to be a second gunman. Because of the bolt action rifle, the Zapruder film, the time frame of physical human reactions and clear evidence of the wounds to the President and the Governor it encapsulates, Oswald could have only gotten off three shots. BUT, we know one shot missed the limousine completely, struck a curb and caused a facial injury to bystander James Tague. So that means for Oswald to now be the lone assassin, one bullet had to cause the wound to Kennedy's throat and Connolly's wounds.

Thus, the contrived single bullet theory and the gross movement of the wounds to fit the theory, but not the body of the President.

Draw your own conclusions then

Based on your evidence....where did the shot come from?

The trunk of JFKs car?

The trunk of JFKs car?

The only wound that matches a shot from the TSBD is Connolly's. The wound in the President's neck was an entry wound. The wound in his back was shallow and at a steep angle and did not exit into his plural cavity. The fatal head wound came from the front right (knoll/overpass area). There was a hole in the windshield, a ding in the top of the side window frame. There could have been as many as 10 shots in "a flurry of shells come into the car" that agent Roy Kellerman testified about.

My approach, as I as said before is not to create conspiracies. I am not smart enough to know who killed the President. But I do know that the Warren Report is a sham, and the single bullet theory is false, thus, there was more than one gunman.

The trunk of JFKs car?

The only wound that matches a shot from the TSBD is Connolly's. The wound in the President's neck was an entry wound. The wound in his back was shallow and at a steep angle and did not exit into his plural cavity. The fatal head wound came from the front right (knoll/overpass area). There was a hole in the windshield, a ding in the top of the side window frame. There could have been as many as 10 shots in "a flurry of shells come into the car" that agent Roy Kellerman testified about.

My approach, as I as said before is not to create conspiracies. I am not smart enough to know who killed the President. But I do know that the Warren Report is a sham, and the single bullet theory is false, thus, there was more than one gunman.

Where are the flurry of bullets?

Entry and exit wounds all indicate a shot from the back

The trunk of JFKs car?

The President's neck wound was an entry wound, and the fatal head shot came from the front, threw the President's head against the trunk lid and his wife climbed out on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull. The back of the President head was blown out, it was an exit wound.

The luckiest single shot in the history of firearms.

Unfortunately.

so you believe in magic bullets huh?:lol::lol::lol::D

Rimjob believes in magic, too. He thinks one of the most massive conspiracies of all history can be kept secret by folks in OUR government.

:lmao:

He believes in "conspiracies" with no rational evidence of any such thing.

Twoofers are pretty much all (uniformly and unqualifiedly) assholes.

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.

anyone who thinks oswald shot kennedy is a complete idiot or a disinformation agent troll like rightwinger.The facts are overwhelming that oswald was innocent and there were many forces behind his assassination.these are the facts the lone nut theorists cant get around that exonerate oswald and prove he was innocent and there was a conspiracy that nobody has ever been able to debunk.

cause again,like i said,not ONE SINGLE lone nut theorist has even attempted to debunk these facts below.all they say is they believe oswald did it without showing any evidence that supports their belief that hasnt been shreadded to pieces.Here again are the facts below that prove there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent that the lone nut theorists all refuse to address cause they know they cant counter them.

1.no your just afraid of the truth, been brainwashed by our corrupt school system and only see what you WANT to see which is why you will ignore all these facts as we both know.there were many people who came forward who gave versions different than the governments who wound up dying in mysterious deaths.

2.some witnesses to the tippet shooting reported seeing TWO men fire at tippet and their descriptions did not fit oswald.neither did the descrptions of the few witnesses who said they saw oswald in the 6th floor window.matter of fact,a film taken of the event that was focused on the 6th floor window,shows TWO figures moving around.

3.oswald was sure nonchalent about getting in position and getting up there to shoot the president in the fact that his limo was suppose to arrive at 12:20 where a witness in the book depository said she saw oswald at 12:25 in the second floor room drinking a coke and the limo was running late and did not arrive till 12:30 TEN MINUTES LATE!!. so oswald is all of a sudden a psychic and knows Jfk is going to run late all of a sudden? your funny.

4.witnesses claimed the warren commission altered many of their testimonys,a crime itself that the commission members should have all gone to jail for:yep,no conspiracy there.
the most important one they altered was sandra stiles and another girl who gave testimony they were walking down the stairs in the same timeframe the commission said oswald went down the stairs.in later years after refusing to admit their time frame was wrong,they received harrassment by the police and eventually changed their names and address to get away from that harrassment.

6.witnesses that were there that day have come forward years later identifying themselves in the photos that they were there that day saying they saw a rifleman behind the picket fence.they kept quiet because of all the people who started dying who gave versions different than the governments.they are old and no longer afraid of them anymore and they are talking.Plus Grodens book THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT indeed shows a pic of a rifleman behind the picket fence.you cant find it on the computer but its in that book.

7.many photographer experts have concluded the zapruder film has been altered which is why you dont see Greer the driver who had connections to to the CIA,turn around and fire the fatal head shot to the head. some of the surgeons said that the bullet that killed him came from a HANDGUN shot at close range so the driver indeed did it.the man behind the picket fence was a diversion to get everyones attention away from him.

8.they have also concluded the autopsy photos were altered as well.

9 at least two days before the assassination,Rose Cheramie,a lady whom a highway police officer found off to the side of the highway dumped from a car in Lousiana,was taken into a hospital and told the doctors while she was still awake before they sedated her,that there was a plot of MEN traveling to dallas to kill Kennedy.the doctors did not take her seriously since they found her to be on drugs but after the assassination,they then took her serious and notified the dallas police and of course she later on died mysteriously after that.How conveinient for the warren commission,yep no conspiracy there.

10.all the dallas doctors said the head wound and neck wound were both ENTRANCE wounds.

11.you clearly dont know anything at all about the laws of physics since a persons head goes FORWARD if shot from behind.Not ony have many people come on before and posted in the JFK section saying they are hunters and have never seen an animals head go backwards when shot from behind,but an experienced sniper from vietnam who had several DOZEN of sniper kills and was one of the most highly decorated,wrote a book about it as well saying he has never seen a mans head go backwards after shooting them from behind.

12.oh and this photo clearly shows this marine sniper and myself unlike you people who are in denial and have been brainwashed by the media,know what we are talking about in the fact his head is going forward after being shot from behind as well.the proof is in the pudding.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...GIFSoupcom.gif

13.finally, the hughes film which was taken in dealy plaza by cant remember his first name but last name was Hughes,his film was focused on the alleged 6th floow window and close up photos that have been shown at seminars in dallas over the years show closeups taken seconds before,during,and after the shooting and there is NOBODY in that window!!!!!!

Now if you were saying he was PART of a conspiracy,you would have a case because of these facts below of unnaccountable bullets found at the scene and photographed but as I just proved,that falls apart as well cause of the testimony of the two ladies going down the stairs in the same timeframe the warren commission said oswald went down.

14.these are the facts you cant get around that there WAS a conspiracy.

love the logic of the lone nut theorists.the warren commission was so biased of an investigation its a sick joke It doesnt even touch on many key facts such as several of the witnesses testimony were altered by the warren commission,itself an illegal act,or the many unnaccountable bullets found that day like an entrance shot to the windshield that forensic officers said was an indeed an entrance shot,or the bullet photographed in the doorframe,or the one on the curb that was replaced two days later and plastered over with,or the one on the street marked by an officer,and the one in the street sign seen in the zapruder film that witnesses saw which was taken down and replaced a day later, or the one where a police officer is seen picking it up one off the grass and putting it in his pocket and walking away with it illegally removing evidence

and according to two women, they altered the testimony of two theirs of having gone down the same stairway the warren commission said oswald went down during the same timeframe.altering their timeframe they gave.

again they altered many witnesses testimony.a crime itself.

you all are also ignorant of the testimony of Rose Cherimae, whom you see in the beginning of the film JFK she was a woman found on the side of a highway in Louisiana by a highway patrol officer who was taken to a hospital and told doctors a couple days before the assassination that there was a plot to kill kennedy.that there were MEN traveling to dallas to kill kennedy.they did not take her serious at first because she was found to be on drugs, but after the assassination,they then took her seriously and called the dallas police,and how conveinent for the government that she ended up dying mysteriously after that.

many witnesses who came forward and gave testimony that did not fit the governments version of events ended up dying mysteriously.in fact,some witnesses kept quiet for many years because they were afraid of winding up as mysterious deaths if they camer forward and talked about a gunman they saw firing a rifle behind the picket fence.Now they are old and close to death so they dont care anymore and are no longer afraid.

you lone nut theorists have no answers for any of these facts.

The luckiest single shot in the history of firearms.

Unfortunately.

Rimjob believes in magic, too. He thinks one of the most massive conspiracies of all history can be kept secret by folks in OUR government.

dawgshit YOU are the one that believes in the magic bullet theory and defends the fairy tales of the b.s warren commission night and day and then runs off everytime when confronted with facts in this video that proves the warren commission is a fairy tale and the evidence against Bush is overwhelming.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao: you have no answers for these facts.you just dismiss it as youtube video like you trolls always do.:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSakrYOpJ5s]JFK 2: The Bush Connection [newer release] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Not suggesting anything one way or another but Kennedy's wounds were not consistent with the 6.5 Carcano round.

FINALLY someone who can think for themselves and has doubt.they lied from the very get go about his assassiantion,first the reports went out that he was shot in the front in the throut when the doctors in dallas concluded that,then when that evidenced surfaced,they then said that JFK turned around and thats when oswald shot in the throut,then when the films emerged showing that he never did turn around,they then came up with the lie that oswald shot him in the back of the neck and all the dallas doctors were wrong,it was one lie after another that many trolls here defend to no end like the assholes they are.

The President's neck wound was an entry wound, and the fatal head shot came from the front, threw the President's head against the trunk lid and his wife climbed out on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull. The back of the President head was blown out, it was an exit wound.
wrong! exit wounds are always larger then entry wounds.
most of the whole right side of Kennedy's head was blown forward not back. his being thrown back is not from a bullet, but from muscle spasms because that part of which controls movement was gone.
the grey matter and skull fragments found on trunk and inside the car were cause by his head exploding (ever heard of hydrostatic shock?) you did know that the brain is pressurized.
if the kill shot come from the front then there would have been much more skull and grey matter in on the trunk and in the limo not to mentioning the cops and secret service guy directly behind the limo.

dawgshit YOU are the one that believes in the magic bullet theory and defends the fairy tales of the b.s warren commission night and day and then runs off everytime when confronted with facts in this video that proves the warren commission is a fairy tale and the evidence against Bush is overwhelming.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao: you have no answers for these facts.you just dismiss it as youtube video like you trolls always do.:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSakrYOpJ5s]JFK 2: The Bush Connection [newer release] - YouTube[/ame]
again hand job is a day late and a dollar short.

wrong! exit wounds are always larger then entry wounds.
most of the whole right side of Kennedy's head was blown forward not back. his being thrown back is not from a bullet, but from muscle spasms because that part of which controls movement was gone.
the grey matter and skull fragments found on trunk and inside the car were cause by his head exploding (ever heard of hydrostatic shock?) you did know that the brain is pressurized.
if the kill shot come from the front then there would have been much more skull and grey matter in on the trunk and in the limo not to mentioning the cops and secret service guy directly behind the limo.

If the shot came from the 6th floor of the TSDB, struck the back of President Kennedy's head at a downward angle, where is the exit wound that would be in his face???

He was shot in the temple (just like Asst. Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff shows after talking to the Parkland doctors)

Pict_Proof1_Kilduff.jpg

And the back of his head was blown out, just like Dr. McClelland shows in the sketch he drew and the picture, along with about 20 other Parkland doctors, nurses and medical assistants saw.

mcclelland_wound.jpg
mcclelland_shows_wound.jpg

ROBERT McCLELLAND, MD: "...I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered...so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out...." (WC--V6:33)

peters_shows_wound.jpg
carrico_shows_wound.jpg
bell_shows_wound.jpg

198BOHWoundWitnessesMontage.jpg

Forum List

Back