Keep This Guy Away From the White House

If this isn't a wannabe dictator nothing is.

Don't even tell me he's kidding
I didn't see him say anything about troops in your clip....so why did you lie? Moreover, what's your problem with getting crime out of cities? Why is it taht you want crime in these cities?

What's really on trial during the Trump era, is the entire justice system itself.

We all know what happened on Jan. 6. We all know what lead up to it and who caused it.

If the justice system can't indict Trump then the justice system will lose all credibility with the American people. It will prove itself a massive joke that only prosecutes poor, working class and other powerless people.

What's really on trial during the Trump era, is the entire justice system itself.

We all know what happened on Jan. 6. We all know what lead up to it and who caused it.

If the justice system can't indict Trump then the justice system will lose all credibility with the American people. It will prove itself a massive joke that only prosecutes poor, working class and other powerless people.
J6 has all been lies. We know little about it but the fact it was a propaganda campaign just destroyed by Carlson.

If this isn't a wannabe dictator nothing is.

Don't even tell me he's kidding
What are you doing, why are you not in Ukraine killing Russians??? BTW, Trump kidding or not, gives word to exactly what must be done, the total elimination of fascist democrats coast to coast! :banana:

Forum List

Back