Kayleigh McEnany

Opinions vary. Harvard doesn’t take dummies and to be white and still get in, means something.
Harvard's student body is 43% white. That's terrific compared to the Affirmative Action fiasco that is the VA hospital in Tampa, where the workforce is about 10% white, and about 1% white male.
Don’t be such a racist. LOL.

Fair point... However I didn't think much of Trump either before he took office. I still don't like half the crap that comes out of his mouth, but I do like what he DOES.

Wouldn't surprise me of other peoples opinions changed after he kept campaign promises ( whoa, right? )

Say what you want, he is doing what he said he would do on his platform way more than any other president I can think of. Which is... Partly why he was elected. I ABSOLUTELY agree with her when she said it's "inauthentic" to call him a Republican". He's not. I like that.
1. Upon what do you base THAT statement ?

2, She SAID it 5 years ago. Who cares ?

Opinions vary. Harvard doesn’t take dummies and to be white and still get in, means something.
Harvard's student body is 43% white. That's terrific compared to the Affirmative Action fiasco that is the VA hospital in Tampa, where the workforce is about 10% white, and about 1% white male.
Don’t be such a racist. LOL.
God I hate identity politics.
I hate cold weather. Both exist.

Fair point... However I didn't think much of Trump either before he took office. I still don't like half the crap that comes out of his mouth, but I do like what he DOES.

Wouldn't surprise me of other peoples opinions changed after he kept campaign promises ( whoa, right? )

Say what you want, he is doing what he said he would do on his platform way more than any other president I can think of. Which is... Partly why he was elected. I ABSOLUTELY agree with her when she said it's "inauthentic" to call him a Republican". He's not. I like that.
1. Upon what do you base THAT statement ?
Even the Republicans hated him. The media hated him. That was actually a bonus for him. I actually think Micheal Moore was right on something... Trump was the big F-U to the republican party after all the BS with Ron Paul... Unlike the last election, it's highly likely I'll vote for him this time. There just isn't a better candidate this go around.

2, She SAID it 5 years ago. Who cares ?
*shrugs* I just said I agree with her, and gave reasons as to why she might have changed her mind. You are free to care or not, as you will...

I hate cold weather. Both exist.
Cold weather has a cure of wearing warmer clothes. Identity politics cure is... What? A lobotomy? Please note, a whole lot of people who support identity politics graduated college. It just doesn't mean what is used to.

These press conferences need to be renamed. Something with a game show kind of theme. Like...

Who will be kicked in the balls by the little blonde girl next. Kinda long. Need to work on that. Any suggestions?

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

She's an idiot. Is she Trump's daughter?

1590549889220.png

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

She went to Harvard Law School. She is no dummy.

She's following tRump and telling his lies, so yeah, she is.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Your rhetoric of bullshit is getting old.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Too bad it's not bullshit.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Opinions vary. I know in your fucking leftist world where gender is malleable your opinions are facts but that is not true in real life.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

The problem with fresh bullshit, like what you just made up here, is when you face plant in it it’s still wet. And not fun to try to wash off.

Different face same bullshit...

Remember when she lies at a rate of knots, she is getting paid by tax dollars... She is not meant to be carrying water for the President but working for the tax payers...

Aww... she doesn't have a cock taped back does she... and routinely hands a marxist drone its ass...

Here, I'll cheer you up:

hqdefault.jpg

There, there..... feel better?

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

The problem with fresh bullshit, like what you just made up here, is when you face plant in it it’s still wet. And not fun to try to wash off.

Still not bullshit.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

Opinions vary. How many times must I tell a Leftist something for them to understand it?

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

Opinions vary. How many times must I tell a Leftist something for them to understand it?

This isn't an opinion. She lies. That's a fact.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

The evidence on your face says otherwise.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

This isn't an opinion. She lies. That's a fact.

You are mentally insane. OK...I see now. Vote for Biden....

Forum List

Back