Kayleigh McEnany

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517
She's hot AND smart! This is why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, of which MANY of these knuckleheads post on this site, can't STAND her. She's the complete antithesis of liberal women, who are virtually ALL homely and frighteningly stupid.

Well, if that's your standard One Sentence Wonder..then you get what you get. A vapid, bottled blonde who's just another link in the chain of apologists for Trump.
Boring....
You prove once AGAIN, you're an imbecilic brainwashed d*ckhead. Congratulations, a**hole!

Oh look, you know where the Shift key is too! You're making progress....
So, again, let me set the bar a little low for you so you don't trip over it. I know your mental capacity isn't that great.
Why do you think this woman is any better than Spicer, Sara, or The Grish? Why do you think they couldn't cut it?
Do you think it's because they weren't media adept at being able to turn around and package Trump's lies and doublespeak???

I'm going out on that limb time after time to give you a shot to prove to me that you have something beyond your one sentence replies or thumbs down emojiis.
Damn, you really ARE one DUMB motherf*cker. PLEASE get help for that before posting again, little Jackie.

Something??...No??
OK, let me break it down into smaller bites for you. Since like Trump, that seems to be all you can digest with your brain cells.
Why does Trump turn over press secretaries faster than some right wingers like you change their underwear?..

C'mon junior, give me...something.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Queen of the trolls
The left doesn't like her cause she's a strong intelligent lil minx

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Yeah just so you know, photoshopping her to be like a pimp or calling her a minx isn't the way to project her as a pillar of truth or confidence. Just another ham handed right wing way of placing a woman into their little cookie cutter mold. You just think you have a shot with her and it's a bonus she's "on your side". Now, she agrees to willingly go along with this by being Trump's press secretary so I don't have much in the way of sympathy for her. She's just another Trump press secretary trying to defend the indefensible.

Blah blah blah blah nazi hick

Something??...No??
OK, let me break it down into smaller bites for you. Since like Trump, that seems to be all you can digest with your brain cells.
Why does Trump turn over press secretaries faster than some right wingers like you change their underwear?..

Obama had 3. Trump had 3. Get a life.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Yeah just so you know, photoshopping her to be like a pimp or calling her a minx isn't the way to project her as a pillar of truth or confidence. Just another ham handed right wing way of placing a woman into their little cookie cutter mold. You just think you have a shot with her and it's a bonus she's "on your side". Now, she agrees to willingly go along with this by being Trump's press secretary so I don't have much in the way of sympathy for her. She's just another Trump press secretary trying to defend the indefensible.

Oh jeez, you can do better than that. Weak sauce..but nothing less than I'd expect from Trump supporters.
C'mon, be honest. Why do you think this woman is any different than the press secretaries that came before her? I mean, we know Spicey and The Mooch were dudes. No target Fox/OAN audience wants to look at them.
But what does she have that righteous Sarah didn't have? Was the prominently displayed boobs or the fact that Sarah wasn't "thin and trim"? How about The Grish? Was it those bags under her eyes? Or the fact that she wasn't young and vibrant?
You Trump supporters provide me with a lot of laughs. Superficial and sycophant....sure bud, you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

Something??...No??

Obama had 3. Trump had 3. Get a life.

The current one makes four, meatball. Get a calculator.

The current one makes four, meatball. Get a calculator.
Name them. And even if there WERE 4, three and four is not a very big gap now is it ? Get a brain.

And when you're asking a QUESTION ("Why does Trump turn over press secretaries..?), that shows you don't know what you're talking about. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Oh jeez, you can do better than that. Weak sauce..but nothing less than I'd expect from Trump supporters.
C'mon, be honest. Why do you think this woman is any different than the press secretaries that came before her? I mean, we know Spicey and The Mooch were dudes. No target Fox/OAN audience wants to look at them.
But what does she have that righteous Sarah didn't have? Was the prominently displayed boobs or the fact that Sarah wasn't "thin and trim"? How about The Grish? Was it those bags under her eyes? Or the fact that she wasn't young and vibrant?
You Trump supporters provide me with a lot of laughs. Superficial and sycophant....sure bud, you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

Derp
Wot?

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Hey, you're right. My bad. Trump is on #5 for press secretaries.
Do his wives know?

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?

Blah blah blah blah Drumph!

kayleigh.jpeg

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?
So what if he had 10 ? YOU don't know why. :biggrin:

Nice segue. But it's not hard to guess. They either got tired of lying and carrying the water for him (Spicey, Sara Smile), they made the boss look bad (The Mooch), or just didn't want the job but did it to curry favor with the boss (The Grish). So he picks the Fox News alumni. She's going to do the same thing as her predecessors did..lie profusely for him....but, she's built to do it because she's lived it at Fox News. And if I were advising Trump, I would have told him this was the kind of press secretary he should have picked from the word go.

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?

Blah blah blah blah Drumph!

View attachment 340542

Boring. So you got yourself some Trump lovin. Not my problem.
Defend her....if you can. :)

Nice segue. But it's not hard to guess. They either got tired of lying and carrying the water for him (Spicey, Sara Smile), they made the boss look bad (The Mooch), or just didn't want the job but did it to curry favor with the boss (The Grish). So he picks the Fox News alumni. She's going to do the same thing as her predecessors did..lie profusely for him....but, she's built to do it because she's lived it at Fox News. And if I were advising Trump, I would have told him this was the kind of press secretary he should have picked from the word go.
Write a (fiction) book, MR GUESS. :biggrin:

Write a (fiction) book, MR GUESS. :biggrin:

Again, no fiction necessary. This is playing out in real time. He chose a Fox News style person as his press secretary. Sadly, here's his own press secretary's words shortly after he descended the golden staircase at Trump Tower to declare his run for King...err..President.
"Donald Trump has shown himself to be a showman" and it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican".
But hey, Feel free to write some fiction. LOL.
Trump's new press secretary called his comments 'racist' and 'hateful' in 2015 and described him as a 'sideshow'

i love blonde female conservatives

Coutler, Lahren, Kayleigh, Ainsley etc

and dont forget Milo Yiannopoplous lol

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....

A pro - at what? Lying, promoting conspiracy theories? That's all she's done so far.

She asked why reporters aren't asking questions about Obamagate. For the same reason they don't ask questions about the Tooth Fairy. Neither are real.

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....

A pro - at what? Lying, promoting conspiracy theories? That's all she's done so far.

She asked why reporters aren't asking questions about Obamagate. For the same reason they don't ask questions about the Tooth Fairy. Neither are real.
Nor were the questions about Russia... Which... Is why they need to be asked now. Drain that swamp.

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

We know you object to recognition of physical appeal and beauty.

Forum List

Back