Kayleigh McEnany

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

ha ha, she is an air-head bimbo...

Too funny, she is easily the most intelligent Press Secretary I've ever seen.

She's a good liar, I'll give you that. This is what she vomited just before tramp allowed outbreak in usa, ha ha, she's just another clown, I think she could do better as a stripper....

View attachment 341730

She has a job to do. Spicer, Stephanpoulous et al did the same thing. They all do.

you can not compare Georgie Stephanopolous with this skank...

You're right, she is better.

I love how they've given this flat as a board anorexic bitch real boobs and curves she'll never have.
I love that while I still find her attractive, it's not what really matters... This bitch don't take no dumbass shit from stupid ass reporters. That's what really matters here.
It’s her job to take shit and act respectful. She represents the office of the president... which doesn’t have the best reputation right now but it is still an honor worthy of acting respectful. The question she was asked about trump Wearing a mask and about his right to over ride governors were legit questions and her responses to both were inappropriate
We obviously have different expectations of the news. Although I will say bringing up his authority over governors was a legit question.

I love how they've given this flat as a board anorexic bitch real boobs and curves she'll never have.
I love that while I still find her attractive, it's not what really matters... This bitch don't take no dumbass shit from stupid ass reporters. That's what really matters here.
It’s her job to take shit and act respectful. She represents the office of the president... which doesn’t have the best reputation right now but it is still an honor worthy of acting respectful. The question she was asked about trump Wearing a mask and about his right to over ride governors were legit questions and her responses to both were inappropriate
We obviously have different expectations of the news. Although I will say bringing up his authority over governors was a legit question.
Agreed and her response to that question saying that the media wants to desperately see churches shut down was way out of line... right?

Take shit and act respectful and say thank you for it
Lib 101

I love you parading out your misogyny for all to see.

Now make a post about how republicans hate women and get your hypocrisy flag flying too.

Misogyny isn’t pointing out the obvious photoshopping. The bikini shot somebody else posted was heavily photoshopped as well.

No I’m not “zealous”. She’s a short, rather plain girl who trowels on the makeup and fillers and photoshops all her pictures. She’s in the media and it’s expected of her.

I’m far more impressed that she went to Harvard Law School than I am with her looks. Any girl with decent bone structure, and a good stylist will be just as “hot” as Kayleigh if she spends enough money

I love you parading out your misogyny for all to see.

Now make a post about how republicans hate women and get your hypocrisy flag flying too.

Misogyny isn’t pointing out the obvious photoshopping. The bikini shot somebody else posted was heavily photoshopped as well.

No I’m not “zealous”. She’s a short, rather plain girl who trowels on the makeup and fillers and photoshops all her pictures. She’s in the media and it’s expected of her.

I’m far more impressed that she went to Harvard Law School than I am with her looks. Any girl with decent bone structure, and a good stylist will be just as “hot” as Kayleigh if she spends enough money

I am betting you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside. Her brain is the her most beautiful asset. You are dark and ugly.

Lib 101
Civility? Yes it is a respectful attribute

Lib 101
No snowflake. You don’t treat people nicely who treat you poorly
Liberals enjoy being doormats and think it’s a good idea for everyone, fairness after all.

Lib 101
No snowflake. You don’t treat people nicely who treat you poorly
Liberals enjoy being doormats and think it’s a good idea for everyone, fairness after all.
When you are in a position of power leading a country you should act dignified and not resort to school yard bully tactics. That’s why teachers don’t get to get in cuss fights with students.

Forum List

Back