Kayleigh McEnany

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Queen of the trolls
The left doesn't like her cause she's a strong intelligent lil minx

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Yeah just so you know, photoshopping her to be like a pimp or calling her a minx isn't the way to project her as a pillar of truth or confidence. Just another ham handed right wing way of placing a woman into their little cookie cutter mold. You just think you have a shot with her and it's a bonus she's "on your side". Now, she agrees to willingly go along with this by being Trump's press secretary so I don't have much in the way of sympathy for her. She's just another Trump press secretary trying to defend the indefensible.

Blah blah blah blah nazi hick

Oh jeez, you can do better than that. Weak sauce..but nothing less than I'd expect from Trump supporters.
C'mon, be honest. Why do you think this woman is any different than the press secretaries that came before her? I mean, we know Spicey and The Mooch were dudes. No target Fox/OAN audience wants to look at them.
But what does she have that righteous Sarah didn't have? Was the prominently displayed boobs or the fact that Sarah wasn't "thin and trim"? How about The Grish? Was it those bags under her eyes? Or the fact that she wasn't young and vibrant?
You Trump supporters provide me with a lot of laughs. Superficial and sycophant....sure bud, you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Hey, you're right. My bad. Trump is on #5 for press secretaries.
Do his wives know?

Blah blah blah blah Drumph!

View attachment 340542

Boring. So you got yourself some Trump lovin. Not my problem.
Defend her....if you can. :)

From what ? A useful idiot .......zzzzzz

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

Can you place a splatter shield around your head.

So, you're one of the slope-browed morons who think she's smart because she wears lotsa makeup.

She makes press members who get real jerk like such as you look real bad.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517
Yes... She is attractive.

I was actually kind of upset when I first saw her... I was like... Yeah, ok... Trump says a lot of things I don't really support, and then he goes and hires eye candy to keep people interested. I mean she's attractive, but she's not THAT attractive. I thought he was pulling a John McCain with Sara Palin...

Yeah, Sarah takes a good photograph but the woman is ... Umm... Fuck it.. She's stupid. Deserve to lose. Lost his damn mind. I'm thinking oh no, not again. This time a press secratary.

Oh no... This woman has brains. She's taking reporters to task. I miss having actual news to watch, and she is trying to actually make them do their jobs. Kim Kardashian reporting is not what I want to see in politics. Give'm hell Kay.

Edit: I should note here that I didn't vote for John. I don't think I would have voted for him with or without Sarah, but that broke the camels back for sure. I didn't vote for Obama either, but the better politician won that between the two.
____

I was reading this post, and thought---is the the first unbiased post I have ever read on this board?

So, I looked up at the name and find the the poster describes himself as an equal opportunity asshole. So, I "liked" your post.

I will read more and see if you live up to your boast.

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Yeah just so you know, photoshopping her to be like a pimp or calling her a minx isn't the way to project her as a pillar of truth or confidence. Just another ham handed right wing way of placing a woman into their little cookie cutter mold. You just think you have a shot with her and it's a bonus she's "on your side". Now, she agrees to willingly go along with this by being Trump's press secretary so I don't have much in the way of sympathy for her. She's just another Trump press secretary trying to defend the indefensible.

Oh jeez, you can do better than that. Weak sauce..but nothing less than I'd expect from Trump supporters.
C'mon, be honest. Why do you think this woman is any different than the press secretaries that came before her? I mean, we know Spicey and The Mooch were dudes. No target Fox/OAN audience wants to look at them.
But what does she have that righteous Sarah didn't have? Was the prominently displayed boobs or the fact that Sarah wasn't "thin and trim"? How about The Grish? Was it those bags under her eyes? Or the fact that she wasn't young and vibrant?
You Trump supporters provide me with a lot of laughs. Superficial and sycophant....sure bud, you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?

View attachment 340542

Again, defend her. Why is she any better than those who came before her? Tell me why she is the bees knees to you Trump supporters?
C'mon, be honest.

Different face same bullshit...

Remember when she lies at a rate of knots, she is getting paid by tax dollars... She is not meant to be carrying water for the President but working for the tax payers...

Idiotic comment

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?

View attachment 340542

Again, defend her. Why is she any better than those who came before her? Tell me why she is the bees knees to you Trump supporters?
C'mon, be honest.

Her also being good looking is part of the equation for many heterosexual males and you are not going to chastise that away.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Can you place a splatter shield around your head.

So, you're one of the slope-browed morons who think she's smart because she wears lotsa makeup.

She makes press members who get real jerk like such as you look real bad.

Lol, no.

Just no.

Queen of the trolls

Like a boss
View attachment 340524

View attachment 340525

Derp
Wot?

1) Spicey
2) The Mooch
3) Sara Smile
4) The Grish
5) The Bottled Blonde

Do his wives know?

View attachment 340542

C'mon, be honest.

Defend her from what the attacks of the left wing establishment corporate press lol

Who haven't been right about anything in the last 20 years

Thats why I only tune into John Oliver and Samantha be3eeeeeee. Ferp

msmasshoes.jpeg

I was reading this post, and thought---is the the first unbiased post I have ever read on this board?
Not sure any of us are truly unbiased given that we all have the limited experience of our lives.

So, I looked up at the name and find the the poster describes himself as an equal opportunity asshole. So, I "liked" your post.
Fair warning... My time is limited... I generally only attack weak arguments by bigoted people. I prefer to discuss things. But there are some points/posters so stupid I let them go, so I pick posts/people that I think might actually getting something out of a discussion...

And I won't argue against religion. I always found it fucked up to say that there is no God(s) while promoting nothing exploded. Thus, I have a pretty high tolerance for conservatives and their life choices... As well as the alphabet community, until of course they tell me I have to use their pronouns... Then they'll learn my pronoun is "mastah" because fuck you no one controls what I say. If they want to live by those standards, by all means use my pronoun.

I will read more and see if you live up to your boast.
Please do. Let me know when you think I'm wrong. It's happened before. No joke. :D

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....

A pro - at what? Lying, promoting conspiracy theories? That's all she's done so far.

She asked why reporters aren't asking questions about Obamagate. For the same reason they don't ask questions about the Tooth Fairy. Neither are real.
The press corp is living in a glass house...their pants are around their knees....and their bias is on full display every day....McEnany is eating their lunch....they look silly as hell and they sound just like you.....

Again, no fiction necessary. This is playing out in real time. He chose a Fox News style person as his press secretary. Sadly, here's his own press secretary's words shortly after he descended the golden staircase at Trump Tower to declare his run for King...err..President.
"Donald Trump has shown himself to be a showman" and it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican".
But hey, Feel free to write some fiction. LOL.
Trump's new press secretary called his comments 'racist' and 'hateful' in 2015 and described him as a 'sideshow'
Boy, does this ever establish you as a lousy poster. Did it ever occur to you that what anybody said IN 2015, about Trump's Republicanism or showmanship is largely irrelevant now, after 3.5 years of SUCCESS, all in spite of Democrats' constant badgering, haraunging, and media lying.

And I still challenge anyone to SHOW one example of Trump saying or doing anything hateful or racist, from 2016 to now. So far, no one has ever succeeded in doing that. Just a bunch of FALSE, fake claims.

Lastly NOW in 2020, apparently Republicans don't think it's "inauthentic" to call him a Republican" Trump has 93% approval rate among Republicans, including :biggrin: Kayleigh McEnany.

Liberals are pitifully reduced to going back 5 years, to dig up dirt against Trump. :rolleyes:

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

She went to Harvard Law School. She is no dummy.

Some of the dumbest, most lost people I know graduated from college. In fact I think they are dumber and more lost BECAUSE they went to college. I'll grant you it wasn't Harvard Law School, but that doesn't mean what it used to.

I don't care if she used to be a maid... She's a smart cookie and it's evident because she's a intelligent woman. The fact she went to Harvard means two squirts to me.

Some of the dumbest, most lost people I know graduated from college. In fact I think they are dumber and more lost BECAUSE they went to college. I'll grant you it wasn't Harvard Law School, but that doesn't mean what it used to.

I don't care if she used to be a maid... She's a smart cookie and it's evident because she's a intelligent woman. The fact she went to Harvard means two squirts to me.
Opinions vary. Harvard doesn’t take dummies and to be white and still get in, means something.

Again, no fiction necessary. This is playing out in real time. He chose a Fox News style person as his press secretary. Sadly, here's his own press secretary's words shortly after he descended the golden staircase at Trump Tower to declare his run for King...err..President.
"Donald Trump has shown himself to be a showman" and it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican".
But hey, Feel free to write some fiction. LOL.
Trump's new press secretary called his comments 'racist' and 'hateful' in 2015 and described him as a 'sideshow'
Fair point... However I didn't think much of Trump either before he took office. I still don't like half the crap that comes out of his mouth, but I do like what he DOES.

Wouldn't surprise me of other peoples opinions changed after he kept campaign promises ( whoa, right? )

Say what you want, he is doing what he said he would do on his platform way more than any other president I can think of. Which is... Partly why he was elected. I ABSOLUTELY agree with her when she said it's "inauthentic" to call him a Republican". He's not. I like that.

Opinions vary. Harvard doesn’t take dummies and to be white and still get in, means something.
Harvard's student body is 43% white. That's terrific compared to the Affirmative Action fiasco that is the VA hospital in Tampa, where the workforce is about 10% white, and about 1% white male.

Forum List

Back