Kayleigh McEnany

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

She went to Harvard Law School. She is no dummy.

She's following tRump and telling his lies, so yeah, she is.

Your rhetoric of bullshit is getting old.

Too bad it's not bullshit.

The problem with fresh bullshit, like what you just made up here, is when you face plant in it it’s still wet. And not fun to try to wash off.

Still not bullshit.

Opinions vary. How many times must I tell a Leftist something for them to understand it?

Kind of a trick question. You would think once, maybe twice would do it. But you’re dealing with a lefty therefore there may be an infinite number of times required. They aren’t capable learning or understanding. They’re leftists.

You girls need a room?

We are men. We identify as men. I know For Leftists it’s not quite like that.

Then stop gossiping like teenage girls.

Again, you’re seeing things that aren’t there. Show me one snippet of “gossip”. You cannot. You need medical help. Soon.

Ummm. Read the quote stream up to now, Son.

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....
Braziel defended McEnany. Wallace called her out on her unprofessional nature and hostility towards the media in the press room. But it’s the Trump bully era when I guess all that crap gets celebrated. Hopefully one day we will move back towards civility.
Maybe one day we'll have actual news again too as a standard... Hopefully this is the start of that mending.
I don’t see any mending going on... all destruction, opposition, demonization, and polarization. That’s not how things get mended. Just look at the Middle East. We are digressing. Bigly

It’s simple heterosexuality, the observations prone to that orientation and the ugly broads, cuckolds, queers, and cellar dwellers just canr stand that.
Yes along with her many other qualifications is that she is good looking and you demented and deformeds just can’t stand that being part of the equation so naturally your overt self righteousness wants to peddle how horrific it it is that, amongst other things, the meat eaters that make life work for you lame brains and dependents find her good looking. That’s goung to be part of the equation FOREVER and you can scoff, pearl clutch, protest and faint all you want to.

She's perfect. She's even vapid on the stuff that Trump gets right. She'll nail a landing when her time is done, unlike Spicer. She's even a birther and could not possibly have a recollection of Reagan.

Last edited:
I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....
Braziel defended McEnany. Wallace called her out on her unprofessional nature and hostility towards the media in the press room. But it’s the Trump bully era when I guess all that crap gets celebrated. Hopefully one day we will move back towards civility.
Maybe one day we'll have actual news again too as a standard... Hopefully this is the start of that mending.
I don’t see any mending going on... all destruction, opposition, demonization, and polarization.
I agree. I hope actual news becomes a standard again. News used to check and balance itself because every organization wanted to be FIRST AND CORRECT. If they weren't correct the other news organizations pointed and snickered for their unprofessional stature.

Now... Be FIRST, and make clicks. Right doesn't mean anything.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

ha ha, she is an air-head bimbo...

You tryin' to give 'er a run for the money, er wut? :eek2yum:

I don’t see any mending going on... all destruction, opposition, demonization, and polarization.
I agree. I hope actual news becomes a standard again. News used to check and balance itself because every organization wanted to be FIRST AND CORRECT. If they weren't correct the other news organizations pointed and snickered for their unprofessional stature.

Now... Be FIRST, and make clicks. Right doesn't mean anything.
Agree, it’s all about shock and awe and getting clicks... and to much blurred lines between journalists and editorialists

Too funny, she is easily the most intelligent Press Secretary I've ever seen.

I love how they've given this flat as a board anorexic bitch real boobs and curves she'll never have.
I love that while I still find her attractive, it's not what really matters... This bitch don't take no dumbass shit from stupid ass reporters. That's what really matters here.
It’s her job to take shit and act respectful. She represents the office of the president... which doesn’t have the best reputation right now but it is still an honor worthy of acting respectful. The question she was asked about trump Wearing a mask and about his right to over ride governors were legit questions and her responses to both were inappropriate

She's a good liar, I'll give you that. This is what she vomited just before tramp allowed outbreak in usa, ha ha, she's just another clown, I think she could do better as a stripper....

1590617212473.png

She's a good liar, I'll give you that. This is what she vomited just before tramp allowed outbreak in usa, ha ha, she's just another clown, I think she could do better as a stripper....

View attachment 341730

She has a job to do. Spicer, Stephanpoulous et al did the same thing. They all do.

View attachment 341730

She has a job to do. Spicer, Stephanpoulous et al did the same thing. They all do.

you can not compare Georgie Stephanopolous with this skank...

Forum List

Back