Kayleigh McEnany

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

She went to Harvard Law School. She is no dummy.

She's following tRump and telling his lies, so yeah, she is.

Your rhetoric of bullshit is getting old.

Too bad it's not bullshit.

The problem with fresh bullshit, like what you just made up here, is when you face plant in it it’s still wet. And not fun to try to wash off.

Still not bullshit.

The evidence on your face says otherwise.

You should get your eyes checked.

Overexposure to tRump obviously causes one to see bullshit even where it doesn't exist.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

The problem with fresh bullshit, like what you just made up here, is when you face plant in it it’s still wet. And not fun to try to wash off.

Still not bullshit.

Opinions vary. How many times must I tell a Leftist something for them to understand it?

This isn't an opinion. She lies. That's a fact.

You are mentally insane. OK...I see now. Vote for Biden....

I'm insane because mac-inane-y lies?

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

Opinions vary. How many times must I tell a Leftist something for them to understand it?

Kind of a trick question. You would think once, maybe twice would do it. But you’re dealing with a lefty therefore there may be an infinite number of times required. They aren’t capable learning or understanding. They’re leftists.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

Overexposure to tRump obviously causes one to see bullshit even where it doesn't exist.

You should check your TDS at the door. You’re embarrassing yourself. He won in 2016. Suck it up.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

Kind of a trick question. You would think once, maybe twice would do it. But you’re dealing with a lefty therefore there may be an infinite number of times required. They aren’t capable learning or understanding. They’re leftists.

You girls need a room?

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

I see you swimming in it. I have a life line to throw. Just not sure I want to waste it on you. May be more entertaining to watch you drown.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

This isn't an opinion. She lies. That's a fact.

You are mentally insane. OK...I see now. Vote for Biden....

I'm insane because mac-inane-y lies?

You’re insane because you’re a 52-year old man who makes childish nicknames for people he doesn’t politically agree with and because you believe gender is malleable and Israel is evil while Iran is just misunderstood...

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

You girls need a room?

We are men. We identify as men. I know For Leftists it’s not quite like that.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

You should check your TDS at the door. You’re embarrassing yourself. He won in 2016. Suck it up.

He cheated in 2016. Welcome to reality.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

He cheated in 2016. Welcome to reality.

He did? LMaO!!! Now I ve heard everything. Your fantasy world is not reality. You’re insane.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

You girls need a room?

Then stop gossiping like teenage girls.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Still not bullshit.

You girls need a room?

Then stop gossiping like teenage girls.

Again, you’re seeing things that aren’t there. Show me one snippet of “gossip”. You cannot. You need medical help. Soon.

She’ nice looking and dumb as a rock. In other words her intelligence is on par with Little Trumpsters, you know the”duh” level. :up:

Hmm.... that's kind of weird. She graduated from the same Harvard Law School as your kenyan lawn jockey. And without the benefit of affirmative action.

Of course that can't compete with your 2-week diploma from Joe Shitz Forklift Driving School.... hmm?

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....
Braziel defended McEnany. Wallace called her out on her unprofessional nature and hostility towards the media in the press room. But it’s the Trump bully era when I guess all that crap gets celebrated. Hopefully one day we will move back towards civility.

Wasn't she the one asking why Biden doesn't wear his mask in his own house? She seems pretty dim to me, much worse than that other douche!

spic3pr9.png

She’ nice looking and dumb as a rock. In other words her intelligence is on par with Little Trumpsters, you know the”duh” level. :up:

You are confused.

She kicks the ass of the stupid Moon Bats everytime she speaks. Pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the TDS afflicted uneducated hateful Left is a great thing for her to do and the idiotic Moon Bats can't stand it.

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....
Braziel defended McEnany. Wallace called her out on her unprofessional nature and hostility towards the media in the press room. But it’s the Trump bully era when I guess all that crap gets celebrated. Hopefully one day we will move back towards civility.
Maybe one day we'll have actual news again too as a standard... Hopefully this is the start of that mending.

Forum List

Back