Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

here: lot's of shit to wade thru. Put on your boots.

kavanaugh testimony drinking - YouTube
He admitted to having too many, sometimes. So, that blows apart you’re whole purgery angle. Especially when taking into consideration college binge drinking vs high school binge drinking. You binge drink less in high school, generally, because your access is more limited, and there’s more of a scarcity of events for you to take part in binge drinking vs college. Someone has to have their parents away, and has to gather enough alcohol while not being of age to purchase, and not have as many sources of friends who are of age to purchase vs college. The lady you cite is a classmate from Yale. She’s also talking about subjective observations...also from over 30 years ago. That’s no where near purgery.

Oh yes; you wish
Great rebbutal...you really just took all my points to task, and diced them up like Gordon Ramsey with a wood chipper.

Is there anyone left on the left who is capable of an intellectual argument based in reason? I want to be sharpened, I want to be honed, I want someone to change my mind when I’m wrong. It appears that I can no longer get that from the left.

lemme tell ya someting; I watched ALL of the testimony from Ford & from Kavanaugh. Every goddamn second.

Kavanaugh is a legal professional, a seasoned appeals court judge, YET he came across as a complete ASSHOLE; combative, over reacting, abusive, over the top, dismissive, even questioning those questioning him.
Fuck him; he deserves the same contempt he gave that Senate committee.

Ford? She did none of that. She was composed & restrained.
That’s nice.

But your thread title states Kav lied and committed perjury, so it would be jolly decent if you could provide some proof to support your allegation.

Otherwise, just like your heroine Blasey Fraud, you are simply smearing him on the basis of no evidence.

So, it’s your thread, your accusation, prove it!

BTW, I hear you’ve been skipping AA?

TIA :popcorn:

Have there ever been such lurid obsessions in England?

What did kavanaugh say specifically about drinking habits?

He admitted to having too many, sometimes. So, that blows apart you’re whole purgery angle. Especially when taking into consideration college binge drinking vs high school binge drinking. You binge drink less in high school, generally, because your access is more limited, and there’s more of a scarcity of events for you to take part in binge drinking vs college. Someone has to have their parents away, and has to gather enough alcohol while not being of age to purchase, and not have as many sources of friends who are of age to purchase vs college. The lady you cite is a classmate from Yale. She’s also talking about subjective observations...also from over 30 years ago. That’s no where near purgery.

Oh yes; you wish
Great rebbutal...you really just took all my points to task, and diced them up like Gordon Ramsey with a wood chipper.

Is there anyone left on the left who is capable of an intellectual argument based in reason? I want to be sharpened, I want to be honed, I want someone to change my mind when I’m wrong. It appears that I can no longer get that from the left.

lemme tell ya someting; I watched ALL of the testimony from Ford & from Kavanaugh. Every goddamn second.

Kavanaugh is a legal professional, a seasoned appeals court judge, YET he came across as a complete ASSHOLE; combative, over reacting, abusive, over the top, dismissive, even questioning those questioning him.

What’s happening here is that even moronic leftards such as yourself are waking up to the fact that the sexual allegations aren’t worth the paper they’re scrawled on, so you’ve moved on to trying to smear him with something else - alcoholism.

But he’s clearly been way too successful and hard working for even the best functioning alcoholic throughout his adult life, so, just as with the sexual misconduct allegations, you are rolling that all the way back to his HS and college years.

Do you have ANY idea how desperate and utterly pathetic that makes you, loser?

Last edited:

Oh yes; you wish

That’s nice.

But your thread title states Kav lied and committed perjury, so it would be jolly decent if you could provide some proof to support your allegation.

Otherwise, just like your heroine Blasey Fraud, you are simply smearing him on the basis of no evidence.

Not yet, but as you know, what happens in America always seems to make it accross the pond!

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.
What did kavanaugh say specifically about drinking habits?

Oh yes; you wish
Wow!
Great defence!
Is the alcoholism making it difficult for you to string a few sentences together? To concentrate? Huh?

Oh yes; you wish

That’s nice.

Not yet, but as you know, what happens in America always seems to make it accross the pond!

Yes but in UK, sexual allegations go beyond accusations of gropings and fumblings amongst rich kids. Shenanigans at swimming pool parties. There's usually more to it than that. Primary reasons of espionage, spying, financial fraud, etc.

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

I saw him testify that he likes beer.
No perjury.
But the victim woman who forced the postponement of the hearing due to her flying phobia said under oath that her polygraph schedule was dictated by her flight schedule to Maine.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -
INCLUDING several who had already endorsed him.

This is the first I’ve heard about this Dr Ruth. Obviously pissed some fancy ladies like you off. Too bad you have no control over this and can’t vote [emoji22].

I've as much control over as all but a couple hundred people. You aren't one of those.

If a member has no content & is clearly trolling, then that is trolling.

What would you call that?

Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

I am here to discuss topics of individauls threads; not to sling poop.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.

The thread is about Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, and her comments concerning Kavanaugh being a stumbling drunk when they were both classmates.

AFA Dr. Ford? I believe there are some (other) threads here about that, yep.
Someone you went to HS with said you were a drunk, ergo, you were definitely a drunk. Drunkard Caddo, have you had therapy for it yet?
No? So still a drunk and a liar, eh?
You can try to defend yourself against this allegation but that will simply indicate you are a liar, because we all know alcoholics lie.
How does that feel? Hmmmmmmm?

There are now minimally a couple of dozen high school and college mates of Kav who have attested to his regular insobriety.
You could probably find one or two people who would say that I drank too much during the same phase of my life.
A couple dozen?
No

Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.

The thread is about Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, and her comments concerning Kavanaugh being a stumbling drunk when they were both classmates.

Someone you went to HS with said you were a drunk, ergo, you were definitely a drunk. Drunkard Caddo, have you had therapy for it yet?
You can try to defend yourself against this allegation but that will simply indicate you are a liar, because we all know alcoholics lie.

There are now minimally a couple of dozen high school and college mates of Kav who have attested to his regular insobriety.
You could probably find one or two people who would say that I drank too much during the same phase of my life.
A couple dozen?
No

Yup, drunks don't seem to have many friends.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -
INCLUDING several who had already endorsed him.

This is the first I’ve heard about this Dr Ruth. Obviously pissed some fancy ladies like you off. Too bad you have no control over this and can’t vote [emoji22].

I've as much control over as all but a couple hundred people. You aren't one of those.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m watching Lynn Brooks on TV. She states she is a registered Republican. She said she used to go out drinking with Brett Cavanagh at Yale. She said he got extremely extremely drunk. She said she never knew if he had a black out because that’s something you would discuss say at brunch and she never went to breakfast with him.

She said she never saw him as belligerent but really obnoxious. She said his whole frat boy crowd would become obnoxious and laugh way over the top.

She said she wants a conservative as the supreme court judge but she doesn’t want a liar as a judge.

There can’t possibly be a link to this since she just finished doing the interview on TV live.

But her name will come up. It was Lynn Brooks. And she’s a registered Republican.

A couple dozen?
No

They tend to be friends with other drunks. See Mark judge.

A couple dozen?
No

They tend to be friends with other drunks. See Mark judge.

Don't forget Squee! :D

e21.jpg

define excessive alcohol consumption
it's different for different people
perjury????!hahahahhahahahahahhahaha
ridiculous
someone said he lied...!!!???
o, that's it...over --someone SAID he lied
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Forum List

Back