Okay Miss Christine

You do understand that the statue of limitations is 1 year and is only a misdemeanor charge..................and that this is being prompted by Democratic politicians there..............LOL

You really want them in charge of an investigation............LOL

Legally............they can't charge anyone under the law.............so what's the point......

The FBI is looking into it now........they got their wish.

You do understand that the statue of limitations is 1 year and is only a misdemeanor charge..................and that this is being prompted by Democratic politicians there..............LOL

Legally............they can't charge anyone under the law.............so what's the point......

Haven’t we been told repeatedly that there is no statute of limitations in Maryland? And if that is not true why would the police volunteer to investigate?

Course, if you file a false charge you can be in worse trouble than the Judge is now.

Haven’t we been told repeatedly that there is no statute of limitations in Maryland? And if that is not true why would the police volunteer to investigate?
In your article it's a bunch of Dems pushing the idea.............you really want that.

Course, if you file a false charge you can be in worse trouble than the Judge is now.
Agree..........but of falsely accusing a misdemeanor...............it's all garbage............

In your article it's a bunch of Dems pushing the idea.............you really want that.
It is way past time for objections. I think now the more that comes to light the better off Judge Kavanaugh will be. I want each to take a lie detector test at the same time and with the exact same questions! Side by side but in separate room with impartial observers looking through one way glass. Feinstein should take one too.

It is way past time for objections. I think now the more that comes to light the better off Judge Kavanaugh will be. I want each to take a lie detector test at the same time and with the exact same questions! Side by side but in separate room with impartial observers looking through one way glass. Feinstein should take one too.
What we want and reality are different things................and yes I'm ticked on how this went down...........but in regards to the Dems using local authorities pushing it..................I don't think so..............

There is no proven crime..........without evidence this whole thing is a joke............her accusations aren't substanciated......and her memory is vague...on purpose I might add..........

Let the FBI interview the few. and VOTE................end it.

here’s your chance
Maryland authorities say they'll investigate Kavanaugh -- if a victim files a complaint

Authorities in Maryland on Friday said they were prepared to conduct a state-level criminal investigation into sexual assault allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh -- provided that a victim comes forward.
Let’s do it!

ROCK & ROLL, Baby! Let's do it! Let the bitch put her money where her mouth is. She wants to stop a SC Justice confirmation first while staying anonymous, then without ever even filing charges or telling anyone from the 1980s?? The GOP have BENT OVER BACKWARDS kissing this woman's ass, and now if these turn out to be made up lies about Kavanaugh, I want her SUED and PROSECUTED to the full extent of the law for slander and libel.

Assault and molestation are crimes (and let's be clear this was a case of alleged molestation, nothing more), but just as bad are destroying people's lives without proof. A crime is a crime and if you want justice, you gotta be willing to come forward and go through the legal process.

C'MON, CHRISSY, FILE THE CHARGES.

(What if she declines? What if the Dems balk?)

I mean after all, if Brett is really a "rapist," shouldn't Chrissy file those charges? SHE'S THE ONE who started this shit.

Then after that when all this falls thorough, I want charges filed against Diane Feinstein.

Last edited:

What we want and reality are different things................and yes I'm ticked on how this went down...........but in regards to the Dems using local authorities pushing it..................I don't think so..............

There is no proven crime..........without evidence this whole thing is a joke............her accusations aren't substanciated......and her memory is vague...on purpose I might add..........

According to Fox News the FBI have moved to interview Ford this weekend, her attorney said it was too short notice. Now what does that tell you? :)

According to Fox News the FBI have moved to interview Ford this weekend, her attorney said it was too short notice. Now what does that tell you? :)
That they are attempting to delay this process as much as possible..............

They either allow the interviews with the FBI or they obstruct the very thing they demanded......

This is a political game to them.

They have a week.........that's all that is mandated.........they talk or don't talk to the FBI is on them............they got their request.

here’s your chance

Maryland authorities say they'll investigate Kavanaugh -- if a victim files a complaint

Authorities in Maryland on Friday said they were prepared to conduct a state-level criminal investigation into sexual assault allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh -- provided that a victim comes forward.

Let’s do it!

Let's not and say we did not. We don't need another ring in the Ford circus, namely one initiated to delay the nomination out past election day. Enough with spinning wheels in political mud already.

It tells me that the FBI should then tell her attorney that you've been begging for a full FBI investigation for weeks, the FBI doesn't "give notice," you WILL be investigated, NOW, when we WANT to investigate you, or kiss your ass, your charges and your case GOODBYE.

The democrats, this made-up bitch and her puppeteer attorney are all cardboard rubes.

CHARGE THE DEMOCRATS WITH OBSTRUCTION.

The democrats do not look good. Now they are claiming this is white privilege. They actually threw racism in this charade! They are killing it! :)

I can't wait for the investigations to begin. Lying to the FBI will be a mega no no.
These people have already presented written testimony under penalty of perjury! The stupid democrats won’t learn anything new! It is obstruction and destruction.

It tells me that the FBI should then tell her attorney that you've been begging for a full FBI investigation for weeks, the FBI doesn't "give notice," you WILL be investigated, NOW, when we WANT to investigate you, or kiss your ass, your charges and your case GOODBYE.

The democrats, this made-up bitch and her puppeteer attorney are all cardboard rubes.

CHARGE THE DEMOCRATS WITH OBSTRUCTION.
That is possible...........but then they take the 5th and legally can't be questioned........they are worried about getting caught lying which is why they are so forgetful in my opinion.........they want to tarnish Kav's character to cost votes or delay time..................

It's a Catch 22 option from them.........they must school up at every point to try and practice how to avoid answers that will get them caught from what they investigated..........

Ford isn't as innocent as she tries to appear..............she has to walk a tight rope now..........by her own request.

I can't wait for the investigations to begin. Lying to the FBI will be a mega no no.

If Chrissy Bitch's attorney can protect her from an FBI investigation then why wasn't Manafort's attorney able to protect him from having his home and office raided and ransacked at 3 in the morning? TIME TO END THE GAMES. You DON'T tell the FBI to come back tomorrow. Kavanaugh has already said he'd cooperate with ANYTHING. Now it is once again the Ford bitch and democrats dancing around. ONE WEEK, Boys. The Democrats have one last week to put up or shut up.

As usual, these clowns have got nothing.

But dropping this turd after holding it for two months was just peachy.
Fuck em!!

Forum List

Back