Two Yale Classmates: "Brett was a Sloppy Drunk"

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”

Last edited:
Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”

The Dems REALLY looked like the New Puritans when they held up the giant picture of his yearbook.

Great move, Dems. The Repubs won't make hay of that but, even if out of office, Trump will. You will live to regret that. And I cannot wait. I can't wait.

Sounds like the same two women I saw interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell a few hours ago. They were both very credible. Both are very willing to talk to the FBI.

Chuck Schumer touched me when i was in preschool. I'm sure of it. I remember something....vaguely.

Come interview me. Believe all women.

Cry harder. The tears haven't stopped since 2016
`
This is an opinion forum. I've learned not to expect anything more intellectual from partisans like you. I can qualify my opinions at least. You just blab out the first thing that comes to your head......however, you are in good company here so carry on.

"I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,”

Who doesn't slur their words and stumble when they are drunk? You call this evidence of something? It's evidence that you're an imbecile.

There's every medical way. The doctor was in no position to testify on whether Kavanaugh had memory lapses. Such testimony would never be allowed in a court room.

All you got is evidence that Kavanaugh drank in college, just like millions of other college students.

So when is someone going to accuse Kavanaugh of playing spin-the-bottle in the 5th grade? Picking his nose? Stepping on a crack?

Sounds like the same two women I saw interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell a few hours ago. They were both very credible. Both are very willing to talk to the FBI.

Chuck Schumer touched me when i was in preschool. I'm sure of it. I remember something....vaguely.

Chuck must have been blind drunk.

beer-goggles_o_148312.gif

Chuck must have been blind drunk.

beer-goggles_o_148312.gif

Classy Democrat you are, insulting a woman you've never seen based on her looks. But then, we know how Democrats REALLY are. They hate women. That's why they kill small future women in their mother's wombs before they can even be born, and mock them like this on the internet.

I understand you. I really do.

This is yet more evidence that Kavanaugh is a LIAR - and unfit for the Supreme Court.

Hey, come tell us how much respect you have for women--tell us. Oh, but only the RIGHT kind of women.

You should know that I used to be a secular liberal feminist Democrat, many many years ago. Pro-choice too. When I saw this vile nastiness among fellow FEMINISTS--it was this that made me turn tail and run. And I mean RUN. I ran so far and so fast I turned into a Conservative Christian Republican, and I am not alone. It's happening now to a LOT of women who see Leftism for what it really is. So I hope you keep up your nasty tactics because they work

For us.

Forum List

Back