Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

So far you have failed to prove Kavanaugh as an extremist but keep trying.

NOthing is going to prove he is an extremist to someone who thinks extremism is normal.

There's no doubt from his past e-mails that he thinks Roe can and should be overturned and that Presidents are above the law.

Those two things alone make him pretty extreme

No, I only have sex when I'm prepared to face any possible consequences.

We're so lucky to have an internet saint amongst us. Of course the only think more pathetic is an internet tough guy

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

ANYBODY who DARES disagree with a "Progressive" is an "extremist". He'll be confirmed.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it

So what are you saying? That Religious Organizations like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor should be forced to pay abortion contrary to their religious beliefs?

I don't see this as a "rove v wade" situation, but more of a simple first amendment/free exercise of religion case.

Should an islamonazi deli be forced to sell bacon? Should a Hindu restaurant be forced to serve sacred cow steaks? Where do we draw the line?

He/she is saying that the Gov should have the power to force everyone to do as it wants them to.

NOthing is going to prove he is an extremist to someone who thinks extremism is normal.

There's no doubt from his past e-mails that he thinks Roe can and should be overturned and that Presidents are above the law.

Hey, did you ever get around to admitting that Kamala - and by extension, you - lied about what Kavanaugh said? You know, the big "Aha!" that started this whole thread? Or are you still sticking to your bullshit?

No, I only have sex when I'm prepared to face any possible consequences.

We're so lucky to have an internet saint amongst us. Of course the only think more pathetic is an internet tough guy

Only a piece of gutter scum would think basic common sense and adult maturity equated to "sainthood". All you're doing is painting us an very unappealing and sad picture of yourself. I'm very sorry to hear that you're incapable of preventing yourself from fucking anything that drops its pants. That must be a hard life.

You don't get it, we are at war with the left with every intention of destroying them.

So you support overturning Roe v Wade.

Congrats.

So does the Kav. In fact it sounds like he would outlaw the pill as well

Your utter desperation is duly noted!

image-S.jpg

You don't get it, we are at war with the left with every intention of destroying them.

And that's why you foisted Trump on the nation?

You're destroying the GOP and possibly the nation

"Abortion-inducing drugs" describes the "Plan B" pill.

Yea...but he was TALKING about a case that was about contraception

Oh by the way. Anyone see the pretty girl sitting behind him flashing the White Nationalist signs two days in a row?

Cool huh..

She was restraining herself from flashing a different kind of symbol after hearing the democrat nutcases.

Unfortunately, even if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed, the Heritage Foundation and other rightwing entities will find another reactionary extremist hostile to settled, accepted precedent and the rule of law.

Very likely. But Kavanaugh isan extraordinary extremist who views the law through the lens of the GOP only

You spelled Constitution wrong.

So what are you saying? That Religious Organizations like Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor should be forced to pay abortion contrary to their religious beliefs?

A.Hobby Lobby is not a religious organization. They are a retail chain

B. If you're going to offer healthcare to your workers it can not and should not be based on your religion

What if you were employed by snake handlers or wiccans. Would you or should you be restricted to healthcare that THEY approve of?

If you know going in that they are that kind of an organization, why not?

As bad as Ginsburg statements.
In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”
The rules demanding disqualification are set forth very clearly by federal statute, 28 USC 455:Any justice…shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned. He shall also disqualify himself…where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.”
then all republican justices should step down ,,,all repub scum

Thank God we don't have any of those around. They sound scary.

Kavanaugh Is an Extremely good judge. I will be happy to see him confirmed.

Too bad there isnt more suspense to make it interesting. But given that Kavanaugh will easily be confirmed most of the winning side is already looking into the next appointment after this one.

When I die Trump's court will still be sitting.
Don't get too excited. Kavanaugh may well get impeached for lying during his confirmation hearing

HAHAHAHA. Oh wait, you're serious. HAHAHAHA.

You stupid partisan hack. CNN doesn’t believe you stupidity BS.
Brett Kavanaugh: Where justice nominee stands on key issues - CNNPolitics

And neither does the Washington Post.
Analysis | Does Brett Kavanaugh think the president is immune from criminal charges?

Let me know when you comeback to reality and we are right back to you not posting one spread of evidence about Kavanaugh being an extremist.

You might want to try to get a life.

Silly nonsense. Kavanaugh has agreed with his colleagues on the DC Court of Appeals over 95% of the time. That's hardly an "extremist" record.

It's the screech dejure. No matter who Trump nominated they would be shrieking "extremist". Remember the protest signs they made up with the name left blank.

It's totally meaningless.

Let me guess. You have no idea what he's really like, but are believing what somebody is telling you to think about him.

So you claim you know him?

Beause we're going by the lies he told publicly

What is the date of those previous emails and what Supreme Court decisions regarding to abortion have been made?

Is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and extremist?

Hold you're righteous indignation for the next nomination when she is replaced by President Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back