A preview of POTUS' comments re: DECLASSIFICATION

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
as y'all probably already know, several members of the House have called on President Trump to declassify the FISA application that really started the witch hunt led by SC Mueller

House Legislators Call President Trump to Declassify FISA Application - Live Trading News

Well, Trump will be hosting a rally in Montana tonight, and I thought it would be fun to give you a preview of the comments we will see on this matter tonight!

y'all know what is coming, don't you?

Trump: "You know they tell me to declassify the 20 pages from the FSIA warrant. Jim Jordan. Good man. We love Jim Jordan don't we? They tell me to declassify...should I declassify? I don't know. I don't know . My lawyers tell me to be careful because Mueller might say it's obstruction. There is no collusion, no collusion so this Mueller witch hunt is trying to make up a make believe charge of obstruction. But how is it obstruction when I'm aiding a congressional investigation? I don't know, but the Mueller witch hunt will make up something. They always do. Looking for crimes where there is none and ignoring crimes where there are mountains of crimes.

Crowd chants: "declass! declass! declass!"

Trump: IDK. But I tell you this, Honest Bob keeps looking away from Crooked. He should look there, emails, servers, and lies. OMG the lies. But he doesn't, he doesn't look there. Seems like obstruction to me.

Crowd chants: "lock her up! lock her up! lock her up!"

Trump: I think I'll declassify. I have to. I can't obstruct a congressional investigation.

I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't

can't source it w/out breaking site rules either...

Trump is hosting a lie rally ?

good thing he picked the capital where idiots believe his horseshit - and sheep are scared 24/7 ...

Forum List

Back