It May Be Time for the 25th Amendment Solution

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

I don't relish the idea of Pence...but at least he's not a raving lunatic

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

what hasn't he done to help the country? name something.

Being batshit crazy doesn't help anyone

You left wing loons are hysterical. The economy is rocking but Trump is bat shit crazy. North Korea has stopped shooting rockets over Japan, but Trump is bat shit crazy. Excellent new trade deals but Trump is still bat shit crazy to you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You people have been saying that since November 9th 2016.

Bat shit crazy and unhinged are defined by the spectacle with Kavanaugh or running around with knitted pussy hats on your head.

You left wing loons are hysterical. The economy is rocking but Trump is bat shit crazy. North Korea has stopped shooting rockets over Japan, but Trump is bat shit crazy. Excellent new trade deals but Trump is still bat shit crazy to you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
If he’s bat shit crazy I want more of it.

Bat shit crazy and unhinged are defined by the spectacle with Kavanaugh or running around with knitted pussy hats on your head.
Turned on the tv for a few minutes today and still idiots are yelling. You can’t understand a word they’re saying so what’s the point?

He accomplished nothing with NK. They know they are now free to do whatever they want as long as they don't "shoot rockets over Japan"...and they are

Trump inherited an economy was that strong and getting stronger. He has done nothing to improve it. We're lucky that the people around him have kept him from doing some REALLY stupid shit (although his trade wars ARE stupid and being felt) like what Gary Cohen stopped him from doing with South Korea.

What happens when this lunatic gets rid of the "adults in the room" (like Mattis) and does some of the really crazy shit they so far hve kept him from doing?

He accomplished nothing with NK. They know they are now free to do whatever they want as long as they don't "shoot rockets over Japan"...and they are

Trump inherited an economy was that strong and getting stronger. He has done nothing to improve it. We're lucky that the people around him have kept him from doing some REALLY stupid shit (although his trade wars ARE stupid and being felt) like what Gary Cohen stopped him from doing with South Korea.

What happens when this lunatic gets rid of the "adults in the room" (like Mattis) and does some of the really crazy shit they so far hve kept him from doing?
:dunno::dunno:

Trump isn't mentally ill. He's just evil AND stupid. A sleazy con man with no moral compass.

He's not the first, and he won't be the last.

Forum List

Back