Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

If a right wing celeb did this to Obama their album and concert sales would have skyrocketed.

I would never have gone to one of her shows before and I probably won't go any time soon either.
Griffin has always been a 'class act'.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

No. Entertainers often play to their fans. That's what Griffin did. There are still consequences. If the Secret Service thought Ted was a threat, I'm sure they visited him.

If a right wing celeb did this to Obama their album and concert sales would have skyrocketed.

I would never have gone to one of her shows before and I probably won't go any time soon either.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

teds act died around 1979...

So why bring it up in a thread about Griffin? Distractmuch?

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

It's concert footage of the entertainer, who President Trump honored at the White House who has said and done much worse things about President Obama, that was encouraging President Obama to "Suck on his Machine Gun".

It was part of my analysis of the difference in the way Griffin is being treated by most of the left and how a similar 'class act's' action has been treated by the right.

You guys remind me of the Muslims in the ME and their riots over a fucking books, cartoons and seriously bad movie trailers.

i was commenting on a post,its called....now siit down.....CONVERSATION.....i know its a big word.....

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

It's concert footage of the entertainer, who President Trump honored at the White House who has said and done much worse things about President Obama, that was encouraging President Obama to "Suck on his Machine Gun".

It was part of my analysis of the difference in the way Griffin is being treated by most of the left and how a similar 'class act's' action has been treated by the right.

You guys remind me of the Muslims in the ME and their riots over a fucking books, cartoons and seriously bad movie trailers.

Ted never played the victim card like Griffin, calling criticism of his acts 'bullying'. Griffin is playing the 'victim' card to avoid criticism of her f*ed up act.

The photo is so offensive that it defies understanding. Are lefties so filled with hatred and craziness that this junk looks funny to them? It ain't about Ms. Griffin, it's about the incredible hatred that the left is capable of. Now she is going to play the victim. No surprises here.

i was commenting on a post,its called....now siit down.....CONVERSATION.....i know its a big word.....

You were trying to change the focus of the conversation from the shameless snowflake pulling the 'victim' card.

The photo is so offensive that it defies understanding. Are lefties so filled with hatred and craziness that this junk looks funny to them? It ain't about Ms. Griffin, it's about the incredible hatred that the left is capable of. Now she is going to play the victim. No surprises here.
That can not bear to simply condemn her for what she did. They have to argue, defend, justify, etc...

Griffen never was anything to me before and she's less now
Well...her whole career is based on bullying celebrities that are more talented than she is....see Celine Dion.

She is a bitter old hag that found a bunch of bitter back biting gays to prop her up and give her a career.

Griffen never was anything to me before and she's less now
Well...her whole career is based on bullying celebrities that are more talented than she is....see Celine Dion.

She is a bitter old hag that found a bunch of bitter back biting gays to prop her up and give her a career.
I saw a pic of her on a site, back view with saggy buns...they named her Mudflaps LMAO

Jaffy Griffin and Toad Nugent: America has its lower life, yes.

Kathy Griffin and Ted Nugent are D List stars trying to draw attention to their failing careers by saying controversial things about the sitting President.

In Kathy Griffins case, it will probably cost her a career
In Ted Nugent's case, our President has made him a hero
Ted has been a douche since the 70's where have you been? He ain't going anywhere.

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

Liberals love the victim card. Hillary plays it every time she speaks.
Yep. Liberals are born and bred to be victims.

Saw some of Kathy Griffins press conference

Basically she pulled out the script of her Seinfeld appearance where she built her act around attacking Jerry Seinfeld and when Jerry tried to get her to stop it she recorded him and put it into her act....Baby Jerry Seinfeld

She basically said she built her career around attacking the pompous, Trump is pompous and she will continue to attack him

The Left/Democrats have gone too far with the Trump-Hate. It's gotten to be dangerous. It's incitement at this point. It's gonna have to be dealt with.

Basically she pulled out the script of her Seinfeld appearance where she built her act around attacking Jerry Seinfeld and when Jerry tried to get her to stop it she recorded him and put it into her act....Baby Jerry Seinfeld

She basically said she built her career around attacking the pompous, Trump is pompous and she will continue to attack him
So she doubled down on attacking Trump.... Yeah, she's 'apologetic'.

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.
So you're claiming Ted didn't receive any blowback???

I remember something different. Somehow Obama got somebody to find out that he improperly tagged a kill on one of his hunts and had him questioned and fined.

So she doubled down on attacking Trump.... Yeah, she's 'apologetic'.

About as apologetic as Trump is

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.
So you're claiming Ted didn't receive any blowback???

I remember something different. Somehow Obama got somebody to find out that he improperly tagged a kill on one of his hunts and had him questioned and fined.

Ted was honored with a White House visit for his attacks on Obama

When will Kathy Griffin get her White House invite?

Forum List

Back