Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

upload_2017-6-2_9-51-39.jpeg

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

So go fuck youself.

If one of the Trumps were to post a pic of themselves holding a severed head of Ms. Griffin, now THAT would be bullying.

As is, she is just trying to spin and avoid the consequences of her irresponsible behavior.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Remember Ted Nugent said hateful threatening things about Obama? Enough that he was visited by the secret service? Where was your outrage back then?

And Kathy doesn't have to worry. In 2021 the new President will invite her to the White House.

So go fuck youself.

Why can't you unintelligent leftist hacks ever approach an issue based upon principle instead of just flailing away like you do?

So go fuck youself.

Nugent never posed with an ISIS-esque mock bloody decapitated head of Obama, snowflake.

Go F* myself?! TRIGGERED! YOU LOSE, Lil' Emotional Snowflake!

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Not like she even had it going on anyway. I mean the only time you even say the red bed scarecrow was New Years and only some times then. She tried the Colbert thing and failed. Even he only got a bum for a month or two. Whatever, maybe if comedians should spend more time being funny and avoid politics.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

So go fuck youself.

Its all fun and games until someone loses a head

Libs don't deal with reponsibility, and consequences very well...

View attachment 130352
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snowflake!

Triggered!

Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!

Get a life, or at least some new material.

Nugent never posed with an ISIS-esque mock bloody decapitated head of Obama, snowflake.

And just imagine if he had?

Those like Sealyboo haven't grown up yet, as all they are capable of nothing more than the arguments of children. The petulance of the "Well, THEY do it TOO!!" excuses sound like the sort of puerile stuff mothers everywhere have to deal with on a daily basis from their snot-nosed brats .

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

The cognitive dissonance is absolutely without comparison. She just publicly assassinated Trump - and now, SHE is the one being bullied?

ROFLMAO! Can't make this liberal sore loser shit up. I can tell, she deserves everything that is coming...

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

So go fuck youself.
I suppose you are referring to a democrat president! No Republican would be seen with that cun*

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

So go fuck youself.

heh - cute.

you have no idea what someone may have thought when ted did it - and if it warranted a secret service visit - good. bad ted, glad they followed up. now treat all the same.

A question for the good little soldiers of the hard left.

If a so-called comedian were to have indulged in a photo shoot involving an Isis style decapitation of Obama, would you be flailing away to defend it like you mindless numb nuts are doing here?

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

It is because she has hired Gloria Alfred's spawn! We will soon be bombarded with shit from femininity whores! Same whores who applauded the abhorrent treatment Palin and her children received!

She's just riding the wave of her publicity stunt, which is what this has been from minute 1.

she was irrelevant before this and she'll be irrelevant after. in the meantime she's getting exactly what she wants. this press conference is just further evidence of that. if she didn't want more exposure she'd let it die off, but that exposure is exactly what she wants and was the point all along. in the span of a few days she's gone from a barely-ever-was comic to a name most people now know, so she's pressing her advantage.

ignore her and she'll go away like a fart in the wind, but I'm willing to bet there'll be others that follow as they see what's happening here, and it spells dollar signs for these bottom feeders...

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

The cognitive dissonance is absolutely without comparison. She just publicly assassinated Trump - and now, SHE is the one being bullied?

ROFLMAO! Can't make this liberal sore loser shit up. I can tell, she deserves everything that is coming...

You're off the deep end there Bubba. No she didn't publicly assassinate anyone.

Forum List

Back