Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p
Playing the victim card.. just like Hillary..

If a right wing celeb did this to Obama their album and concert sales would have skyrocketed.

I would never have gone to one of her shows before and I probably won't go any time soon either.
Griffin has always been a 'class act'.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

Libs don't deal with reponsibility, and consequences very well...

View attachment 130352
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snowflake!

Triggered!

Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!

Get a life, or at least some new material.

LOL you got the standard lib deflections down pat...

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

says-kathy-griffin-went-too-far-with-that-severed-trump-21981951.png

View attachment 130362View attachment 130363View attachment 130364
images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Now, does that excuse Griffin?

No it doesn't excuse Griffin

Does it excuse Donald Trump for honoring Ted Nugent with a White House visit?

1. She deserves to be fired for that... It is just awful..

CNN thought so.

But Easy, why are you overlooking Obama being hung...is it ok with you?
Eagle, why are you LYING? I have gone on record numerous times now condemning those photos and those who made them. As pointed out, though, they are no justification or excuse for what Liberals like Griffin are doing. So stop spreading / inferring lies to try to do just that.

I didn't see your comments on this thread, so I do not recall you mentioning the hanging comments..
And I haven't seen Fox or other right news sources mentioning the hate either..

Like I said , every left talk show that I saw yesterday slammed Griffin..
Her career is probably over.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Nope, never said it did...but this thread isn't about Trump. It's about Griffin's whining.

I didn't see your comments on this thread, so I do not recall you mentioning the hanging comments..

Why would I make those comments in THIS thread? I never made comments condemning those who made those pictures of Obama because this thread s not about them - - it is about Griffin and her whining.

I have made those comments in many other posts when it is brought up.

Press conference over.

Her "civil rights" lawyer walked back the apology and justifying the "art".

"It's Trump who should apologize."

Last edited:

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Liberals love the victim card. Hillary plays it every time she speaks.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
They are just as wrong.

Nope, never said it did...but this thread isn't about Trump. It's about Griffin's whining.

Trump whining is not relevant?

Trump is whining about a low skilled entertainer attacking him while he honored Ted Nugent for doing the same thing?

Does Trump have a right to be outraged?

CNN thought so.

Eagle, why are you LYING? I have gone on record numerous times now condemning those photos and those who made them. As pointed out, though, they are no justification or excuse for what Liberals like Griffin are doing. So stop spreading / inferring lies to try to do just that.

its over for right now.....after a few years when some other celeb does something along these lines she will be back doing her thing,whatever that thing was.....

She just publicly assassinated Trump

Well no, she just posed with a obvious fake head for a photo.

Reminds me of the outrage the Muslims stirred up over that over-dubbed fake movie about Mohammad.....

Last edited:

CNN thought so.

its over for right now.....after a few years when some other celeb does something along these lines she will be back doing her thing,whatever that thing was.....

She essentially is a stand up comic. She prides herself on being a D-list celebrity. I think she can be funny, but she missed this one BADLY.

If a right wing celeb did this to Obama their album and concert sales would have skyrocketed.

I would never have gone to one of her shows before and I probably won't go any time soon either.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

teds act died around 1979...

Forum List

Back