Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

You know, here's how I look at it.............while Griffin might have thought she was expressing her viewpoint, and making a statement against Trump, she failed to read the room (i.e. the American people), and also failed to understand that because of all the Islamic terrorist acts, beheading is considered by many to be a vile unspeakable act.

What she actually did was a form of bullying, and well............haven't we all decided to agree that bullying is wrong?

Now, she's catching the backlash of it and trying to cry victim, but she initiated the backlash when she did the act.

Now? She's got to be responsible for her actions, say what she did was wrong and hope that it blows over, but she's already boned up that course of action with her bungled "apology".
You remember the pos in our WH now apologizing to Obama after years have calling him a foreigner? Trump is a punk with no balls ,,,a republican

Trump will say anything one day, then flip flop and go the other direction (sometimes even in the same day), if it's politically expedient for him.

He was bitching about Obama being a foreigner all the way up until he won the election, then held a "news conference" that was actually a 45 min. commercial for his products, followed by 45 seconds of him saying that Obama was a citizen.
Yes biker he did admit BUT no apology

Personally? I think that changing your position without offering up an apology after so many years of accusations is worse than just about anything. The only reason Trump said Obama was born here is because he saw that continuing with his birther bullshit would become a liability eventually.

Even if the Trumptards still believe Obama is Kenyan.

You know, here's how I look at it.............while Griffin might have thought she was expressing her viewpoint, and making a statement against Trump, she failed to read the room (i.e. the American people), and also failed to understand that because of all the Islamic terrorist acts, beheading is considered by many to be a vile unspeakable act.

What she actually did was a form of bullying, and well............haven't we all decided to agree that bullying is wrong?

Now, she's catching the backlash of it and trying to cry victim, but she initiated the backlash when she did the act.

Now? She's got to be responsible for her actions, say what she did was wrong and hope that it blows over, but she's already boned up that course of action with her bungled "apology".
You remember the pos in our WH now apologizing to Obama after years have calling him a foreigner? Trump is a punk with no balls ,,,a republican

A guy who is your president..
Lived long enough to take the good with the bad BUT this guy is ridiculous

What ever. He's going to be your president for a long time..

Get used to it..

Get used to it..
Maybe not Think a punk like him can take the pressure for 4 years or more ?

Get used to it..

He is already making you buckle

Get used to it..

Bear in case you haven't noticed ,,he's making America buckle Is there ONE country that doesn't think less of us since he became president? And how many Americans appreciate his gangster ways his loud bs mouth?

Get used to it..

Bear in case you haven't noticed ,,he's making America buckle Is there ONE country that doesn't think less of us since he became president? And how many Americans appreciate his gangster ways his loud bs mouth?
Most importantly....HE BEAT HILLARY!

He will NEVER be respected by snowflakes after beating that criminal skank. :p

Yet Ed is so filled with hate that he believes all of his BS he spewed justifies Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin posing with a mocked, boody, severed head of her President.

Anyone who does such a thing is unredeemable. Anyone who defends / attempts to justify such actions is beyond reasoning with and beyond contempt.

Last edited:

Get used to it..

Notice what?

I don't see any more cops getting assassinated anymore.. I see peace Eddy..

Get used to it..

Notice what?

I don't see any more cops getting assassinated anymore.. I see peace Eddy..
A good thing but just for the moment Shit happens See any unarmed black kids getting shot by cops? my point from before,,,,, the kitchen will get too hot for trump and he'll get out

Wow he's attending an event she may or may not still be attending.

You guys gonna Dixie Chicks her?

She has always been too vile and hateful for me. I quit watching her anywhere years ago. So it's difficult to not do what I was already not doing.

Yes, I sent back a Dixie Chicks CD to Amazon when they showed their behinds overseas. Had they made the statement in Texas, I wouldn't have cared.

I was hating that Kathy Griffin abomination BEFORE it was cool; she always struck me as such a mean-spirited, gossipy, shallow, self-absorbed Cuntidy-**** (MUCH worse than a conventional ****). I've wished Kathy Griffin would die of cancer years ago. The fact she bragged she was going to give 10-year-old little boy Barron Trump a "verbal beatdown" shows what a verbal child-molesting **** that Griffin sow really is. A predatory fame-vulture, and if that Cunting-**** were to drop dead of cancer, not only would I dance on that ****'s grave, I would lead an entire C-WALKING SHUFFLE CLASS across it. Why that vulture-like SORRY evil detritus of the female gender!!!
Some people feel that way when they see trumps arrogant face

If one of the Trumps were to post a pic of themselves holding a severed head of Ms. Griffin, now THAT would be bullying.

As is, she is just trying to spin and avoid the consequences of her irresponsible behavior.
How many liberals here like Kathy enough to defend her? Now if someone better did what she did say Oprah, more people would defend her.

Or Ann Coulter. Or maybe Sarah Silverman.

Forum List

Back