Kari Lake loses signature verification case

Kari Lake has lost again. Her strategy is good and bad in my opinion.
Good because she can fundraise a lot off people who believe her falsehoods.
Some people love to donate money when their favorite politicians say they got robbed.

But it's also a bad strategy because she wants to run for Senator and now she will be seen as even more unhinged than she already was.
unfurl="true"]Breaking: Kari Lake Loses Election Contest in Arizona Governor's Race (Link to opinion) #ELB

Well that was about as predictable as water being wet.

Bought and paid for judges.

View attachment 787951

I can't wait to see the treasonous leftist vermin reacting on this board when justice starts happening.

It's going to be a party!

To be clear, this is what conservative mean when they say 'civil war'. Not an actual war. But murdering cops, judges, public officials, and any civilian that gets in their way.

Their 'civil war' is generic domestic terrorism.

Judge was appointed by Republicans of courses.

I know

RINOS

They're always an excuse to fold into the conspiracy ANYONE who doesn't ape it.

But each time, the conspiracy gets more complicated, more elaborate, more silly, more desperate.

Fraud happened, that is why she persists. More evidence comes out everyday. The people are not ignoring it, you are.

If fraud happened, why has she lost every single case she filed? Lemme guess... because EVERY judge involved is in on the conspiracy. Am I right?

If fraud happened, why has she lost every single case she filed? Lemme guess... because EVERY judge involved is in on the conspiracy. Am I right?
It is true. Why not believe or more importantly just admit it? You gloat because criminals are destroying elections. What a POS you are.

They are not frivolous. That describes the kind of justice they are getting. There is now video of then breaking the law.
Most of her claims have been frivolous. She’s gotten trials on a small minority of her allegations.

The vast majority have been dismissed because they’re unsupported.

Forum List

Back