Kari Lake loses signature verification case

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Kari Lake has lost again. Her strategy is good and bad in my opinion.
Good because she can fundraise a lot off people who believe her falsehoods.
Some people love to donate money when their favorite politicians say they got robbed.

But it's also a bad strategy because she wants to run for Senator and now she will be seen as even more unhinged than she already was.
unfurl="true"]Breaking: Kari Lake Loses Election Contest in Arizona Governor's Race (Link to opinion) #ELB

Last edited:
While most other election deniers around the country conceded after losing their races in November, Lake did not. She has touted her legal battle in fundraising appeals and speeches around the country.

The one thing politics have shown us the last few elections is how gullible people really can be.

Also, it's important to note:

Thompson, who was appointed to the bench by former Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, said she did not meet that high bar.

Being seen as unhinged is a requirement in the GOP....her losing cases over and over again and blatantly lying about the 2020 and 2022 elections will not hurt her...it will help her....

Problem is....she is not growing her support among independents and moderates.....so it tells me she is doing it for the money, only....

Some people love to donate money when their favorite politicians say they got robbed.

But it's also a bad strategy because she wants to run for Senator and now she will be seen as even more unhinged than she already was.
unfurl="true"]Breaking: Kari Lake Loses Election Contest in Arizona Governor's Race (Link to opinion) #ELB
40f67105-34ad-496a-8d8f-fdcffe2e4f89_text.gif

It comes as no surprise that the Trumpy way to win is a losing strategy, but the lawyers enjoy their money..... :laughing0301:

All together now:

ANOTHER WIN FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!

The "conservative" who uses a blog as a news source.

Yeah, that'll go over really big here.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Thanks for your "post".

Tons of evidence the signatures were faked. All she can do is bring the pathetic Dim cheaters to light, she cant help it if wacko judges wont allow the evidence.

Tons of evidence the signatures were faked. All she can do is bring the pathetic Dim cheaters to light, she cant help it if wacko judges wont allow the evidence.

Bought and paid for judges.

1684845665950.jpeg

I can't wait to see the treasonous leftist vermin reacting on this board when justice starts happening.

It's going to be a party!

Just FYI...

Lake's signature expert testified in court that he didn't have ANY fake signatures to present to the court. Lake's team presented no evidence of fake signatures for the 2022 Gubernatorial election.

Not a single example of a fake signature for that race.

WW

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back