Kari Lake loses signature verification case

It is true. Why not believe or more importantly just admit it? You gloat because criminals are destroying elections. What a POS you are.

False. I make fun of you for being nuts.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I do not want to hear any comments for at least a hour. The video is 49 minutes long. That is Faun's attention span times 49.

I got as far as her claiming the "Russia hoax" lasted 7 years. It didn't. First & foremost, it wasn't a hoax. Russia really did work to influence the election. They hacked some Democrats' email and had them dumped on the internet and they infiltrated our social media to further influence the election. This was all confirmed by a Republican-led Senate committee. The "hoax" part, which proved to be untrue, was that Trump conspired with Russia to influence the election. But even that was not 7 years. It started in mid-2016 with the FBI opening up an investigation into collusion. But even that was unknown to the general public until Rolling Stone published an article about the Steele dossier in October. Then in May, 2017, Republicans appointed Robert Mueller to investigate collusion between Trump & Russia. In April, 2019, Mueller's report was released which exonerated Trump of colluding or conspiring with Russia. THAT was the end of it. Some people may have not accepted that reality, but that was the end of the so-called "Russia hoax." So it was not 7 years, it was 3 years. 2½ years as far as the general public was aware.

Then she went on about Biden not getting 81 million votes.

That was all I needed to hear to know she was just going to belch lies for the next 49 minutes and I have absolutely no need to waste 49 minutes of my precious life listening to some loser lying.

I got as far as her claiming the "Russia hoax" lasted 7 years. It didn't. First & foremost, it wasn't a hoax. Russia really did work to influence the election. They hacked some Democrats' email and had them dumped on the internet and they infiltrated our social media to further influence the election. This was all confirmed by a Republican-led Senate committee. The "hoax" part, which proved to be untrue, was that Trump conspired with Russia to influence the election. But even that was not 7 years. It started in mid-2016 with the FBI opening up an investigation into collusion. But even that was unknown to the general public until Rolling Stone published an article about the Steele dossier in October. Then in May, 2017, Republicans appointed Robert Mueller to investigate collusion between Trump & Russia. In April, 2019, Mueller's report was released which exonerated Trump of colluding or conspiring with Russia. THAT was the end of it. Some people may have not accepted that reality, but that was the end of the so-called "Russia hoax." So it was not 7 years, it was 3 years. 2½ years as far as the general public was aware.

Then she went on about Biden not getting 81 million votes.

That was all I needed to hear to know she was just going to belch lies for the next 49 minutes and I have absolutely no need to waste 49 minutes of my precious life listening to some loser lying.
Then anything you say is irrelevant. What else is new?

Yes. I think voter roles should be kept up to date.

Data should be shared between State Departments of Vital Statistics (births, deaths, marriages, etc.), Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Security Administration (addresses and deaths), Internal Revenue Service (address changes), the United States Postal Service (address changes), and state and federal courts (removal of franchise do to criminal conviction), Secretaries of States (restoration of franchise after completion of criminal conviction requirements).

If we had proper data integration between the 50 states, D.C. and US Territories - keeping the voter rolls clean would be much easier.

WW
I think there ought to be a program that if people on the list, alive, and don't vote should be removed. They wish to vote again, they can go reregister.

When a court sees the laws in an election broken and does nothing about it is not justice. I call it evil, what do you call it?
When 60+ courts, including many run by Trump judges, throw cases out because the cases' "evidence" hinges on assumptions, extrapolations and guesses, I call it the proper functioning of our judicial system. 60+. Sixty plus. More than sixty (60).

But you stay in your little world. It's comfy and simple in there for you. Everyone else is evil and corrupt but you and your fellow nuts.

Yes. I think voter roles should be kept up to date.

Data should be shared between State Departments of Vital Statistics (births, deaths, marriages, etc.), Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Security Administration (addresses and deaths), Internal Revenue Service (address changes), the United States Postal Service (address changes), and state and federal courts (removal of franchise do to criminal conviction), Secretaries of States (restoration of franchise after completion of criminal conviction requirements).

If we had proper data integration between the 50 states, D.C. and US Territories - keeping the voter rolls clean would be much easier.

WW

I think there ought to be a program that if people on the list, alive, and don't vote should be removed. They wish to vote again, they can go reregister.

I disagree. Voting should not be contingent up on "reregistration". Once "registered" to vote it shouldn't matter if I choose to skip and electron or two.

But then of course my feeling is there should even be "voter registration". Now bear with me before you immediately disagree (which I'm sure you will.)
What is the purpose of "voter registration"? It is two fold:
  1. That voters are eligible to vote based on qualifying factors (citizenship, age, and not having removed either through a felony conviction or ruling of mental incompetence from a court,
  2. Then to have the person issued the correct ballot based on their voting precinct.
Now **IF** the type of data integration from above between States, Territories, and the State Department we will already know the voting population, that would be all US Citizen over the age of 18. By integrating the data from State and Federal courts we have the data on (a) individuals whose franchise was removed through court action, and (b) individuals whose franchise was removed by court action and whose franchise in restored.

At that point it becomes an address check exercise which is where DMV's, SSA, IRS, and the Postal Service come into play.

When it's time to vote, present a qualifying Voter ID to prove identity and then vote in the precinct for your address. "Voter Rolls" should be be subject to manipulation by politicians throwing roadblocks in to suppress voting (such as "well - you haven't voted in the last two cycles, you have to jump through hoops to 'reregister'.". The integration of information from various sources keeps the "voter rolls" clean automatically.

WW

Last edited:
When 60+ courts, including many run by Trump judges, throw cases out because the cases' "evidence" hinges on assumptions, extrapolations and guesses, I call it the proper functioning of our judicial system. 60+. Sixty plus. More than sixty (60).

But you stay in your little world. It's comfy and simple in there for you. Everyone else is evil and corrupt but you and your fellow nuts.
When the courts throw out what the MSM never reported on because of censorship it is not justice it is intimidation, bribery or corruption. Most likely all of those. Your lie has failed and will continue to fail as people see through the corruption and know the truth. You lose hack, you are destined to perpetuate a lie that less and less people believe everyday.

Period.

What is the purpose of "voter registration"? It is two fold:
  1. That voters are eligible to vote based on qualifying factors (citizenship, age, and not having removed either through a felony conviction or ruling of mental incompetence from a court,
  2. Then to have the person issued the correct ballot based on their voting precinct.
can one see if a ballot was cast from one's name if one didn't vote? I didn't think so.

can one see if a ballot was cast from one's name if one didn't vote? I didn't think so.

Yes.

We have these things call computers now. Election officials know exactly at any point in time if a ballot has been issued to an individual and if that ballot has been returned. Ballots fall into three main categories (with another sub-category). Cognizant election officials can tell at any moment in time (a) if a ballot was issued to an individual and (b) if that ballot was returned). Those are:
  • Postal Ballots: Issued, tracked, and delivered via the USPS
  • Early Ballots: Issued in person under early voting rules and locations where the individual relinquishes the ballot prior to leaving.
  • Election Da Ballots: Issued in person under regular voting rules and locations where the individual relinquishes the ballot prior to leaving.
For example, just a couple of year ago, I was supposed to be out of town and ordered a Postal Ballot. The trip was cancelled and instead of voting by mail I decided to use Early Voting since I'd be pretty much next door to the poling place while out running errands. Luckily I remembered to bring my Postal Ballot Envelope with me when I went to the poling location. When I checked in they told me I was ineligible to vote early because my Postal Ballot had been sent. (This was kind of checking the system.) So I handed the nice lady behind the desk my uncompleted Postal Ballot, she updated my voting record to note the Postal Ballot was returned unused, and issued me a regular ballot to then go vote.

And before you ask, now-a-days all Postal Ballots Envelopes are bar/QR codes to an individual voter. Not only can election officials track the status of the ballot, you as an individual can go online and track the status of your ballot yourself from: (here the term "ballot" means Postal Voting Ballot and Security Envelope")
  • Ordering the ballot,
  • Election Officials generating the ballot,
  • The ballot being delivered to the Untied States Postal Service,
  • Delivery to your address,
  • Pick up of the completed ballot by the USPS,
  • Delivery of the ballot to election officials,
  • Induction into security screening,
  • Clearing of security screening and the ballot accepted for counting

Computers are wonderful things.

WW

Last edited:
We have these things call computers now. Election officials know exactly at any point in time if a ballot has been issued to an individual and if that ballot has been returned. Ballots fall into three main categories (with another sub-category). Cognizant election officials can tell at any moment in time (a) if a ballot was issued to an individual and (b) if that ballot was returned). Those are:
  • Postal Ballots: Issued, tracked, and delivered via the USPS
  • Early Ballots: Issued in person under early voting rules and locations where the individual relinquishes the ballot prior to leaving.
  • Election Da Ballots: Issued in person under regular voting rules and locations where the individual relinquishes the ballot prior to leaving.
then why did Kari lose? The signatures weren't looked at, admittedly weren't looked at. Judge still through it out. amazing how infected our judicial system is today. sad. Ballots were cast that weren't from individuals that didn't vote, someone did it for them because....................................................... they could from voter rolls.

Forum List

Back