Kari Lake loses signature verification case

It was Trump's policies that made this country prosper. I, and many others, want those policies back. Until Covid this country was thriving.
Yeah, just a 2.3% GDP growth when COVID hit, and that's WITH TRILLIONS of help from the Fed. And he BEGGED them for even MORE.

Not to mention an extended manufacturing recession in 2019, a collapsed bond market and MASSIVE spending increases to goose the economy.

Mediocre at best. You just believe the orange bullshit.

Kari Lake has lost again. Her strategy is good and bad in my opinion.
Good because she can fundraise a lot off people who believe her falsehoods.
Some people love to donate money when their favorite politicians say they got robbed.

But it's also a bad strategy because she wants to run for Senator and now she will be seen as even more unhinged than she already was.
unfurl="true"]Breaking: Kari Lake Loses Election Contest in Arizona Governor's Race (Link to opinion) #ELB
Will this bitch whore finally shut her big mouth?

Yeah, just a 2.3% GDP growth when COVID hit, and that's WITH TRILLIONS of help from the Fed. And he BEGGED them for even MORE.

Not to mention an extended manufacturing recession in 2019, a collapsed bond market and MASSIVE spending increases to goose the economy.

Mediocre at best. You just believe the orange bullshit.
It was better and getting better. Look at my avatar. Covid was a weapon to Democrats and RINOs and they still had to defraud Trump. That is the truth no matter how many times a hack like you says it is not.

It was better and getting better. Look at my avatar. Covid was a weapon to Democrats and RINOs and they still had to defraud Trump. That is the truth no matter how many times a hack like you says it is not.
Orange bullshit. I provide verifiable facts, and you just spray your weak paranoid conspiracies.

Rube. Dismissed.

133 million registered voters in the US in 2020.

159 million votes cast in the 2020 election.

How charming. They think WE are the stupid ones.

1685477319031.png

WW

What a cute little lying blog.

You appear to not know the difference between a "blog" and a "data integration and statistical analysis" site.

WW

Last edited:

You appear to not know the difference between a "blog" and a "date integration and statistical analysis" site.

WW
Who's date? Did it work out?

NP. Would you like to clean up the voter rolls?

Yes. I think voter roles should be kept up to date.

Data should be shared between State Departments of Vital Statistics (births, deaths, marriages, etc.), Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Security Administration (addresses and deaths), Internal Revenue Service (address changes), the United States Postal Service (address changes), and state and federal courts (removal of franchise do to criminal conviction), Secretaries of States (restoration of franchise after completion of criminal conviction requirements).

If we had proper data integration between the 50 states, D.C. and US Territories - keeping the voter rolls clean would be much easier.

WW

You appear to not know the difference between a "blog" and a "data integration and statistical analysis" site.

WW

Something I think is relevant only in the mind of a lunatic leftist. You know -- you folks that actually BELIEVE in fact checkers and DNC-owned media.

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

Forum List

Back