Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

The time is still way to little to verify those 270,000 + signatures. It is a physical impossibility. That is just a fact that will never go away.

270,000 security envelopes, over the 3 days in question
155 Level 1 verifiers, 43 Level 2 reviewers
(Rounding to whole numbers below)
90,000 per day = 270000 / 3 = envelopes / days

581 = 90000 / 155 = security envelopes per person per day

73 = 581 / 8 = security envelopes per person per hour for 8 hour shift

0.82 = 60 / 73 = security envelopes per minute per person.

.82 of 60 seconds is about 50 seconds per envelope for a simple pass/exclude determination.
To say it's physically impossible for 155 Level 1 reviewers to review 270,000 security envelopes in 3 days is poppycock.

WW

.82 of 60 seconds is about 50 seconds per envelope for a simple pass/exclude determination.
To say it's physically impossible for 155 Level 1 reviewers to review 270,000 security envelopes in 3 days is poppycock.

WW
Bullshit. The expert who has done this kind of work for long time is the person I believe.

WW

Bullshit. The expert who has done this kind of work for long time is the person I believe.

Your "expert" was a handwriting expert that didnt' compare ONE SINGLE - per his own testimony - signature from the 2022 Arizona race.

Now explain in your own words without an appeal to authority fallacy of just repeating what your "expert" said.

Address the math please. If you are unable to address the math, then you appear to be responding based on feelings only.

WW

Your "expert" was a handwriting expert that didnt' compare ONE SINGLE - per his own testimony signature from the 2022 race.

Now explain in your own words without an appeal to authority fallacy just repeating what your "expert" said.

Address the math please. If you are unable to address the math, then you appear to be responding based on feelings only.

WW
Your math is wrong because the data shows something different.

Your math is wrong.

What part is wrong, please be specific.

If my math is wrong I have the testicular fortitude to admit it.

WW

What part is wrong, please be specific.

If my math is wrong I have the testicular fortitude to admit it.

WW
We are talking about level three. Where are your numbers for those workers?

We are talking about level three. Where are your numbers for those workers?

No the testimony abbot the 270,000 in three days was about level 1. Level 3 was a quality assurance function doing a random sample of 2%.

If you had actually watched the trial you would know this.

WW

No the testimony abbot the 270,000 in three days was about level 1. Level 3 was a quality assurance function doing a random sample of 2%.

If you had actually watched the trial you would know this.

WW
I did watch the trial. I might have missed somethings. Listen to Olson's final argument.

In Lake attorney Kurt Olsen's closing arguments he referenced data from the plaintiff’s expert witness, Erich Speckin, who has 30 years of experience analyzing signatures to determine authorship.

Olsen said that based on the county data that Speckin analyzed, "approximately 274,000 ballots out of 1.3 million cast were compared and signature verified, purportedly, in less than three seconds a ballot. Seventy-thousand in less than two seconds a ballot. That's not signature comparison” as defined by Arizona statute.

Based on those numbers, “This election should be set aside,” he said.

The data verifies what he said.

I did watch the trial. I might have missed somethings. Listen to Olson's final argument.

Again, appeal to authority fallacy.

YOU said my math was wrong which was an analysis of what you wrote.

Identify please, upon your own examination, where it the logic and math is defective.

WW

Again, appeal to authority fallacy.

YOU said my math was wrong which was an analysis of what you wrote.

Identify please, upon your own examination, where it the logic and math is defective.

WW
Someone did the math. The expert on the stand with years of experience says those are the times and he should be believed.

Someone did the math. The expert on the stand with years of experience says those are the times and he should be believed.

The person you are referring to is a handwriting expert, NOT a motion in time expert.

Motion In Time (MIT) is the study of human manipulation and interaction with tools in the assembly of mechanical parts and human interaction with machines (including computers). Each action can be broken down into discreet units called "therbligs"***. MIT studies can then be used for many valuable determinations in the areas of manufacturing and human interface design. (I know this because my bachelor's is in Industrial Technology.) An area your "expert" has no background in.

Given YOUR claim of what the expert said, it is wrong. It is very well within the realm of possibility that 155 Level 1 verifiers could process 270,000 security envelopes over a 3 day period as I've mathematically shown which disproves your statement.

Now, again, if you feel my math is wrong about something YOU said - then let's discuss the math instead of your use of an appeal to authority fallacy.

WW
The term "therblig" is actually "Gilbreth" loosely spelled backward for Frank Gilbreath an Industrial Engineer from the early 1900's who pioneered manufacturing efficacies be examining work.

Last edited:

The person you are referring to is a handwriting expert, NOT a motion in time expert.

Motion In Time (MIT) is the study of human manipulation and interaction with tools in the assembly of mechanical parts and human interaction with machines (including computers). Each action can be broken down into discreet units called "therbligs"***. MIT studies can then be used for many valuable determinations in the areas of manufacturing and human interface design. (I know this because my bachelor's is in Industrial Technology. An area your "expert" has no background in.

Given YOUR claim of what the expert said, it is wrong. It is very well within the realm of possibility that 155 Level 1 verifiers could process 270,000 security envelopes over a 3 day period as I've mathematically shown which disproves your statement.

Not, again, if you feel my math is wrong about something YOU said - then let's discuss the math instead of your use of an appeal to authority fallacy.

WW
The term "therblig" is actually "Gilbreth" loosly spelled backward for Frank Gilbreath an Industrial Engineer from the early 1900's who pioneered manufacturing efficacies be examining work.
The more obvious something is the more you argue. Why? If you know the facts about Maricopa County you know they are untrustworthy and have been caught in lies and perjured themselves. When are they going to be held accountable?

The more obvious something is the more you argue. Why? If you know the facts about Maricopa County you know they are untrustworthy and have been caught in lies and perjured themselves. When are they going to be held accountable?

Where has a county official lied to the court and perjured themselves? No court records that I know of and perjury is a crime.

On the other hand the Arizona Supreme Court did sanction Lake’s lead attorney (Olsen) for lying to the court in the Lake case.

WW

Last edited:
Where has county official lied to the court and perjured themselves? No court records that I know of and perjury is a crime.

On the other hand the Arizona Supreme Court did sanction Lake’s lead attorney (Olsen) for lying to the court in the Lake case.

WW
Their testimony is a matter of record. I hope the AG brings charges but it will not happen.

Their testimony is a matter of record. I hope the AG brings charges but it will not happen.

Psst...

Your not liking their testimony does not mean "lying" or "perjury".

1684606750410.png

<<SNIP>>

1684606674397.png

However Lakes lawyer(s) were sanction for making false statement to the court.

WW

Forum List

Back