Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

Gimmee 10000 random envelope scans. I'll bring back 500 blanks & 500 scribbles. That's why crooked judges deny look//

No, he did not. He did not have the time. He took the snakes at their word. Only to find out they had no character whatsoever.
One more, since you appear to ignore it. Trump had 330 million people to pick from for his Attorney General. He did not have to draw from the "swamp" or from any other pool to choose his attorney general.

Hell. JFK didn't even have to look past his immediate family to find his attorney general.

Gimmee 10000 random envelope scans. I'll bring back 500 blanks & 500 scribbles. That's why crooked judges deny look//
And what would the 500 blanks prove?

Overall, workers marked 18,510 signatures as “non-matching,”

Under state law, the county must try to reach a voter before rejecting their bad or blank signature

and of those, 15,411 voters confirmed it was their ballot, or “cured” their ballot.

The county rejected 3,099 ballots for bad or no signatures in 2022, Of those, 1,299 were missing signatures and 1,800 were bad.

SHUP loons. We all know GOVT CROOKS had 32K blanks from early OCT. They had access to who had not yet voted, used them first. Then had to dump the rest late Election night in a rush (2020, then similar in 2022).

They got stung by 23K double votes in 2020. Caught in the FANN partial Audit.

Mules cant get blank ballots at Kinkos you dumb OXYEN. They were given blanks. No time to sign them all. 32K don't match right up front....bith elections//

Last edited:
I support his policies. His demeanor? Most of the time. The fraud in 2020 was obvious. You are not being honest with yourself. You could be honest and admit it was stolen and you do not care?
Trumps policies were too liberal for me.

How can I be honest with myself when I'm not the one who counted the votes? Something you read and heard made you believe it was stolen. And you believed them over the ones who said it wasn't.

I don't believe either side of this.

One thing is for sure, if Trump had been a good leader, and not the lying liberal he turned out to be, he would still be in the white house.
In fact, the dems wouldn't have taken the House in 2018 and the Senate in 2020.

dang, i usually don't read monster threads but i must compliment you guys on a good debate here......wtf iz wrong with yaz?...lol

One thing is for sure, if Trump had been a good leader, and not the lying liberal he turned out to be, he would still be in the white house.
In fact, the dems wouldn't have taken the House in 2018 and the Senate in 2020.
Trumps coattails continued to be an anchor on the party in 2022 when the red wave turned into a red trickle.

You didn't answer. It only takes 5 seconds to take a good look. A dozen people could have handled it, and they had far more.
You remember what Myers said, about only 60 to 70,000 could be done in a day. The number of people did not change.

Forum List

Back