Kanye West In Salt Lake City

I thought he wasn't a Trump supporter now, that he was running Independent?

That was, like, less than 2 months ago.

Wha happened?

heywhahappened.png

I don't know but as long as he's out there exposing the racist Democrats and educating Blacks about the Republicans freed the slaves I'm good.
Of course you don't know.

This article is just the final confirmation that this Kanye Independent run was just another Trump concoction to siphon off the black vote from Democrats.

Guess what, we knew that all along and it's not working.

I thought he wasn't a Trump supporter now, that he was running Independent?

That was, like, less than 2 months ago.

Wha happened?

heywhahappened.png

LOL...

You???

"Thought"???

LOL...

You did no such thing. You don't have the capacity to do so. The proof is that you ignored the content of what Kanye said, and the fact that many black people are rejecting the democrook party than ever before.

This isn't 2008, the democrooks can't create a cult of personality with a senile corrupt old white idiot like Biden as they did with that incompetent treasonous meat puppet faggot. Camel Face Harris represents everything despicable about political whores, in the most literal terms possible. Most of the rioters in the inner cities aren't even black. They're stupid white college kids and paid felons.

I don't know how "people" as stupid as you remain fugitives from natural selection long enough to get access to a computer but I really wish we could reduce some of our safety standards and let nature catch up.

Biden is a racist, listen to him speak, black woman, stocking shelves for him. Obama was articulate for a black man. The list goes on and on and he keeps saying these stupid things and yet the left defends his white supremacy and racist remarks. I have no clue how he got nominated or why, if he wins the right is going to have a field day and if the House goes GOP, Biden will be impeached.

There's only one party that's actively, and currently, seeking to SUPPRESS the black vote.

And until such time as they no longer do this, that party will never be seriously considered by MOST blacks.

You could kick, jump, and scream, and come up w/whatever nonsensical excuse why blacks shouldn't vote for the other party, but it won't change that fact.

I don't know but as long as he's out there exposing the racist Democrats and educating Blacks about the Republicans freed the slaves I'm good.

This article is just the final confirmation that this Kanye Independent run was just another Trump concoction to siphon off the black vote from Democrats.

I know you can't stand that twice as many Blacks will be voting for Trump this time, it's basically the same as the way you treat each other in Chicago. Black lives don't matter to Blacks. They kill thousands of each other every year. Get some self respect for fucks sake.

There's only one party that's actively, and currently, seeking to SUPPRESS the black vote.

And until such time as they no longer do this, that party will never be seriously considered by MOST blacks.

You could kick, jump, and scream, and come up w/whatever nonsensical excuse why blacks shouldn't vote for the other party, but it won't change that fact.

Oh ya, more of the same old better not leave the plantation bullshit.

Oh it's working alright.
Kanye has bigger crowds than Hiden does.

On plantations, the slaves don't have any power right? No say right?

Voting is exercising your power. Vote is a say.

On the plantation, the owners do everything in their power to stop the slaves from exercising and/or gaining any say, read power, right?

That's the GOP's efforts to STOP and SUPPRESS blacks from voting.

Cut your crap racist.

On the plantation, the owners do everything in their power to stop the slaves from exercising and/or gaining any say, read power, right?

Cut your crap racist.

You're the racist, petunia. I don't kill, sell dope to, and demonize Blacks for exorcising their right for freedom of opportunity. That's the plantation bosses doing it.

You're the racist, petunia. I don't kill, sell dope to, and demonize Blacks for exorcising their right for freedom of opportunity. That's the plantation bosses doing it.
Your party's actively and currently engaged in suppressing the black vote.

And you don't care about, so you're complicit.

Your party's actively and currently engaged in suppressing the black vote.

And you don't care about, so you're complicit.

No one is suppressing black voters. And it's your soft bigotry telling them they're too stupid to vote for themselves and the mean old white guys don't want you to vote.

You know that soft bigotry is what led to Blexit but you're too damn dumb to figure it out. And what's pathetic is you want it to stay that way. So you either have a vested interest (money) in demonizing whites or you're paranoid there's a white man waiting around every corner who's going to do you harm.

Cut your crap racist.

There are other means of keeping you obedient.
You're just too damn stupid to see em.

Forum List

Back