Blacks Supporting Trump Is Skyrocketing And Here's Proof

Oh, my. Trump hired some black folk to make a video for him. I don't think he hired enough to make up for the highest black / white employment gap in the his presidency.

Democrats love being lied to. I think they actually enjoy self delusion. It allows them to feel like they have a life.

Trump didn't have this much support in 2016. And they're going to vote instead of riot.

He is down in the polls as are senators in Iowa, AZ and NC. The country is in serious trouble.

New poll in AZ today has Trump up by 4.

Link it please. How is Martha doing?

not good but I think Trump will pull her up

Trump didn't have this much support in 2016. And they're going to vote instead of riot.

He is down in the polls as are senators in Iowa, AZ and NC. The country is in serious trouble.

New poll in AZ today has Trump up by 4.

Link it please. How is Martha doing?

not good but I think Trump will pull her up

Thank you and I hope you're right as she already lost once. If James can win Michigan it would outstanding!

Oh, my. Trump hired some black folk to make a video for him. I don't think he hired enough to make up for the highest black / white employment gap in the his presidency.
bed-wetting (1).png

Democrats love being lied to. I think they actually enjoy self delusion. It allows them to feel like they have a life.
OH, THE IRONY!!!

200.gif

#LMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Right, because Black people can't have any other opinion than what the Democratic party mandates.
They can have any opinion they want, but if their opinion is based on the employment gap between black and white workers, black people will see that the gap is wider under Trump.

Right, because Black people can't have any other opinion than what the Democratic party mandates.
They can have any opinion they want, but if their opinion is based on the employment gap between black and white workers, black people will see that the gap is wider under Trump.
You mean they can have any opinion they want as long as it complies with Democratic party dogma, and you proved that with your hired black person bullshit comment.
The unemployment numbers for the Black community dropped under Trump until the Covid shutdown . What did the last administration do for Blacks ?

" Left Wing Anti-Racist Racists Love It When They Can Fabricate A Racist Excuse "

* And Then China Biological Retaliation Came To Rescue The Democratic Party Of Authoritarian Bureaucrats *

November 1, 2019
Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, which shows continued employment growth and a low unemployment rate in October.

BLS’s establishment survey shows total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 128,000 jobs last month, far exceeding the median market expectation of 85,000. Including a substantial upward revision of 95,000 total jobs for the months of August and September, and controlling for the estimated 60,000 decrease because of the recently resolved General Motors (GM) strike and the 20,000 decrease from temporary U.S. Census workers finishing their work, this report highlights the creation of over 300,000 new jobs.

Since the President’s 2016 election, the economy has added over 6.7 million jobs—more than the combined populations of Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Montana in 2018. Additionally, this total is 4.8 million more jobs than the Congressional Budget Office projected would have been created in its final forecast before the 2016 election.

BLS’s separate household survey finds that the U.S. unemployment rate increased slightly from its 50-year low of 3.5 percent in September to 3.6 percent in October, marking the 20th consecutive month at or below 4 percent unemployment. Most notably, the unemployment rate for African Americans reached a new series low of 5.4 percent, falling 2.6 percentage points since President Trump’s election.

Even with the strike lowering October’s manufacturing numbers, nearly 500,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since the 2016 election.
This growth is why the National Association of Manufacturers quarterly outlook survey reached its highest recorded confidence level during the Trump Administration. Comparatively, 20,000 manufacturing jobs were lost in the 12 months prior to the 2016 election.

whitehouse.gov is the official website of the White House and is owned by the United States government. Launched in October 1994,[4] it contains information about the President, the Vice President, their families, press releases, proclamations, executive orders, and some speeches by White House officials. It has the official web sites of several offices in the Executive Office of the President, such as the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

Data released by the Census Bureau today show that 2019 was a historic year for raising Americans’ living standards. Real median household income reached a record high, and poverty reached a record low. Improvements in income and poverty were the largest in over 50 years. Minority groups—including black, Hispanic and Asian Americans—experienced the largest gains.

Median income reaches all-time high after largest one-year increase on record

Real median household income increased by $4,400 in 2019, reaching an all-time record high of $68,700. This represents a 6.8 percent one-year increase, which is the largest one-year increase in median income on record. Since 2016, real median household income has increased by 9.7 percent (after adjusting for a Census survey redesign in 2017).

Income gains in 2019 were largest for minority groups. Real median income grew by 7.9 percent for black Americans, 7.1 percent for Hispanic Americans, and 10.6 percent for Asian Americans (see Figure 1). These one-year increases were all record highs, and the new income levels reached in 2019 were all record highs, as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back