Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

I

When the focus isn't doing the people's work....but satisfying revenge fantasies about 'settling the score', that's not governance.

And conservatives are fixated, even obsessed.....with revenge.

So when your people impeached Trump twice, and are now haranguing him in his personal life--that's NOT "revenge fantasies"?

Interesting, but not at all surprising, that Jones awkwardly tries to walk a fine line to avoid angering his audience.

Today's GQP.
and what Jones and his ilk are finding out is -- once you have fed this beast the same bullshit you have been feeding it for 40 plus years -- they are going to get real upset when you try to change their diet all of a sudden.....

trudeau admires chinas basic communism.
Cool....

did he praise Xi for declaring himself dictator for life? And I mean, praised him continuously....you know, like this guy did??

I mean, like he praised him...a lot....

Like a lot...

I mean like...a whole lot...

By the way, when Trumpers pull shit out of their ass that has ZERO to do with the post...that is an admission that they have nothing...

and what Jones and his ilk are finding out is -- once you have fed this beast the same bullshit you have been feeding it for 40 plus years -- they are going to get real upset when you try to change their diet all of a sudden.....
And that's what we're not paying enough attention to. This didn't happen out of nowhere. This is the result of decades of conditioning by talk radio, then Fox, then the internet. Mal-information, paranoia, grievance, rage.

It's all coming to fruition now. The orange con man let the beast out of its cage to satisfy his own brittle self esteem, and now it's out of control.

1669988643944.png

Biden's abdication of his constitutional duty at the border is enough.

That can be impeachment #2.

1669988438635.png

Needs to be the first impeachment.

Joe Biden using federal troops against his opponent for the 2024 presidential election cannot be glossed over or accepted.

According to the internet "88" has special meaning to Nazis, so is it any wonder that Joe Biden chose 8/8 as the day he ended democracy in America?

Kanye just saying out loud what conservatives privately believe. Not only is he openly racist, but he is black and conservative, which gives him a special, almost protected status in the GOP. Look at who is in charge of today's "conservative" movement: Marge Taylor-Greene, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, I mean, not an intellectual in the group. Just like the fascists of 1930's Europe, today's conservatives celebrate racism and belligerence.

Kanye just saying out loud what conservatives privately believe.

Funny, if we go over to the Middle East forum on the board we see that it's 100% you Nazi democrats who are the JOOOOO haters.

Not only is he openly racist, but he is black and conservative, which gives him a special, almost protected status in the GOP.
Kind of like Omar and Tlaib?

One thing about you Nazis, you're reeking hypocrites.

Look at who is in charge of today's "conservative" movement: Marge Taylor-Greene, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, I mean, not an intellectual in the group. Just like the fascists of 1930's Europe, today's conservatives celebrate racism and belligerence.

ROFL

Look at who's in charge of the Nazi democrat party?

Hakeem Jefferies.

Anti-Semite
Racist
Election Denier
Conspiracy Theorist

Alex Jones has what, a Podcast? Because no conservative broadcaster will carry his radio show?

But Hakeem Jefferies is LITERALLY the leader of the Nazi party.

So shut the fuck up, Nazi.

Kanye just saying out loud what conservatives privately believe. Not only is he openly racist, but he is black and conservative, which gives him a special, almost protected status in the GOP. Look at who is in charge of today's "conservative" movement: Marge Taylor-Greene, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, I mean, not an intellectual in the group. Just like the fascists of 1930's Europe, today's conservatives celebrate racism and belligerence.
Yep. All you have to do is look at what they're doing on this thread.

Maybe someone should tell him the history behind swastikas and Asian history....

It predates Nazis bro.....but like most things, white supremacists appropriate other people's shit and fuck it up for everyone...

Tell us more about how you like to run cover for Nazis tho..

I do listen to Jones, dislike West, they are not good people but they have every right to spew their crap, just as we have a right to tell them they are certified nuts.

Forum List

Back