Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

We now know who the REAL NAZIs are....that would be you and the rest of your MAGAts.
You talk trash but the fact is you have no idea what a Nazi is. You just like to blabber away like most trolls do.

He is so trolling those media idiots.

Has Kanye ever been in a movie? Ice Cube saw that he was getting too old for rap so she started playing in movies, first as a thug, of course, then branched into roles that he can play as a chubby, middle-aged black man.

Kanye would struggle to be relevant if not for the media’s eagerness to connect him to Trump while vilifying him.

No matter what they do, he will still make more money and bang more quiff in a month than they do in a decade. So, I doubt that they stress him out.

Your GQP

Fi_B4xeXgAAunQo

Your Nazi Fuhrer:

1669999029000.png

Funny how hit dogs howl and then howl some more. Beats actually con-demning NAZI supporters, eh?
You don't even know what a Nazi is. You make a jackass out of yourself every time you post that.

Why shouldnt he be allowed to say he likes Hitler?

My family was killed by Stalin, but I dont think someone should be censored for saying they like Stalin.

The is cult facist bullshit. Fuck the cult.

I wonder if the bible-thumpers will get their feathers ruffled knowing that Kanye thinks Satan got a bad deal...and that God overreacted by casting Satan down....just for expressing his opinion...

"All I’m saying is that maybe Satan got a bad rap,” the artist insisted. “I think God might have been overreacting when he kicked him out of Heaven just for expressing his opinions.” He added: “Why shouldn’t the heavenly host be allowed to hear other ideas? He was just saying what all the other angels were afraid to say.”

Basically, Kanye is wondering why God is against free speech bro??

I said it before and I will say it again....being praised by right-wingers is literally the easiest thing to do...and yall praised Kanye for all of the wrong reasons and now you own it.....keep him...

I wonder if the bible-thumpers will get their feathers ruffled knowing that Kanye thinks Satan got a bad deal...and that God overreacted by casting Satan down....just for expressing his opinion...

Basically, Kanye is wondering why God is against free speech bro??

I said it before and I will say it again....being praised by right-wingers is literally the easiest thing to do...and yall praised Kanye for all of the wrong reasons and now you own it.....keep him...

You try so hard, and fail so pathetically...

Forum List

Back