Kamala, NOT Biden, will deliver the Democrat ticket's counter to Trump's RNC Speech thursday! HUH?

Nothing all that new, the Dems do not want Biden in front of a camera any more than absolutely necessary. Actions speak much larger than words IMHO, and they want us to vote for this guy?

The VP is a classic "attack dog" position. George W. Bush had Dick Cheney. Richard Nixon had Spiro Agnew. John McCain had Sarah Palin.

You make it sound like it's something new.

What you wanna bet she will also do the Presidential Debates?
Senile Joe at the Debate

Biden_Star_Date_2020.jpg

It is surprisingly logical that she speak, since obviously a vote for the Democratic candidate is a vote for the VP. Surprising, because one would not have thought the "D" half of the duopoly would be so forthright.
It doesn't change at all, however, the lack of a decent choice this time.

Comma-la Harris is the most radical member of the U.S. Senate.

And a complete incompetent.
Knee Pads Kamala is a good example of how being good in bed can take you places in politics ;) :auiqs.jpg:

she was duly elected both for her AG gig & as senator.... what's melania's reason for being trophy wife #3 & married to the man whore of NYC who's now in politics?

<pfffft>..............

In an interview today, when Biden was asked about Pelosi's comments that he shouldn't debate Trump, Biden said that he was going to debate, and fact check Trump in real time.
Yeah .....

And, if you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor .....
I kept my doctor. Trump didn't stop golfing like he said he would and Biden didn't sniff Kamala's hair, yet. Trump has been playing windbag all week along with(what's his name) the vice president so it is time for someone else to take the podium and Kamala wears less make up then Trump and is less orange.

In an interview today, when Biden was asked about Pelosi's comments that he shouldn't debate Trump, Biden said that he was going to debate, and fact check Trump in real time.
Yeah .....

And, if you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor .....

Back to the Future: Trump’s History of Promising a Health Plan That Never Comes

Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act.

But, in the 3½ years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver.

In his early days on the campaign trail, circa 2015, he said on CNN he would repeal Obamacare and replace it with “something terrific,” and on Sean Hannity’s radio show he said the replacement would be “something great.” Fast-forward to 2020. Trump has promised an Obamacare replacement plan five times so far this year. And the plan is always said to be just a few weeks away.

July 19:

Trump told Chris Wallace in a Fox News interview that a health care plan would be unveiled within two weeks: “We’re signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do.”

July 31:

With no sign of a plan yet, reporters asked Trump about it at a Florida event. Trump responded that a “very inclusive” health care plan was coming and “I’ll be signing it sometime very soon.”

Aug. 3:

Pushing the timeline once again, Trump said during a press briefing that the health care plan would be introduced “hopefully, prior to the end of the month.”

Aug. 7:

Citing his two-week timeline once again, Trump said during a press briefing that he would pursue a major executive order in the next two weeks “requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers.” Trump also said that covering preexisting conditions had “never been done before,” despite the ACA provisions outlining protections for people who have preexisting conditions being among the law’s most popular components.
Back to the Future: Trump’s History of Promising a Health Plan That Never Comes

tom-pantsonfire.gif

I kept my doctor. Trump didn't stop golfing like he said he would and Biden didn't sniff Kamala's hair, yet. Trump has been playing windbag all week along with(what's his name) the vice president so it is time for someone else to take the podium and Kamala wears less make up then Trump and is less orange.
Good for you and that Alternate Left Reality you live in.

But, back in the real world ..... millions upon millions of Americans lost their Doctors and their Plans .....

And, that didn't have anything to do with Trump whatsoever .....

Forum List

Back