BIG TECH DELETING/BREAKING Links to Joseph D Rosenbaum's Sex Offender Status.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Fellow Patriots, Big Tech is rapidly deleting and breaking all links that reveal Joseph D Rosembaum's Sex Offender Status (he raped a 12 year old). They are also cleaning up information about the other two criminals that were shot by Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse.

I present to you the LAST set of links that reveals Joseph D Rosenbaum's heinous crimes that Big Tech hasn't detected and deleted.

When you go to these links, use the "Save As," option and save them in .html form and also take screenshots. These links won't be available anymore since me and other patriots have been discussing how our links have been being deleted/broken like dominoes in freefall.

We cannot allow the Far Left to control the language and documentation of Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse's Valorous Deeds!

This is most likely our last chance to see these documents for ourselves before the Far Left erases them. As Patriots we must preserve this information before it is lost. I wouldn't even doubt our resident USMB communists to alert their masters and send rattles up the communist command chain to censor these last two links upon them visiting this thread.

Be quick. Be fast. Preserve the truth. Be a Patriot!

Link 1: Containing Joseph D Rosenbaum's Zip CODE, "53142."
Link 2: Names of Sex Offenders in 53124

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

Fellow Patriots, Big Tech is rapidly deleting and breaking all links that reveal Joseph D Rosembaum's Sex Offender Status (he raped a 12 year old). They are also cleaning up information about the other two criminals that were shot by Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse.

I present to you the LAST set of links that reveals Joseph D Rosenbaum's heinous crimes that Big Tech hasn't detected and deleted.

When you go to these links, use the "Save As," option and save them in .html form and also take screenshots. These links won't be available anymore since me and other patriots have been discussing how our links have been being deleted/broken like dominoes in freefall.

We cannot allow the Far Left to control the language and documentation of Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse's Valorous Deeds!

This is most likely our last chance to see these documents for ourselves before the Far Left erases them. As Patriots we must preserve this information before it is lost. I wouldn't even doubt our resident USMB communists to alert their masters and send rattles up the communist command chain to censor these last two links upon them visiting this thread.

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

5'3"?

He was a wee fella.

They took him off the state run online registry only a couple of hours ago. Big Tech is powerful. We were able to see him there.

Earlier you could google old newspaper articles on his rape of the 12 year old, now you can't, no matter how well you refine the advanced search.

Almost all evidence/links/sources concerning him and the other two violent felons have vanished.

I had to actually access the court records from the State Archives (link 1), to get the information needed to obtain link 2.

How did Rittenhouse know that Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender, even if he was? Did they know each other? Otherwise, Rosenbaum's status is irrelevant to the murder case as it does not relate to Rittenhouse's motive.

How did Rittenhouse know that Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender, even if he was? Did they know each other? Otherwise, Rosenbaum's status is irrelevant to the murder case as it does not relate to Rittenhouse's motive.
you obviously dont know what they say,,,

"its better to remain silent to avoid proving youre an idiot",,,

it proves he was attacked by known violent criminals and therefor self defense not murder,,,

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

My Team already preserved it about this filthy CHILD RAPING COMMUNIST POS. Burn In Hell POS.

Regardless, the public records are being scrubbed for some reason.

We KNOW what the reason is though don't we? Yes we all do.

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

NO SANE jury will convict the American Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse because what he did was SELF-DEFENCE and not only did he take out a FILTHY CHILD RAPIST but one of the others - the one who was ATTACKING HIM WITH A SKATEBOARD he UNFORTUNATELY only nearly took that one's arm off - that one was CONVICTED of RAPING, TORTURING and BEATING UP his OWN girlfriend, the third one he killed was just a regular filthy Commie POS.

it proves he was attacked by known violent criminals and therefor self defense not murder

It does not prove any such thing. We don't know the circumstances under which he shot the first person. The second two whom he shot apparently were attempting to apprehend him because he had shot someone and he was fleeing. The audio on the videos seems to support this idea. Sorry guy. You can't twist this into a self-defense narrative. This excuse is not going to work anymore.

This is one of those situations that investigators will have to diagram with the help of witnesses and establish a time line.

it proves he was attacked by known violent criminals and therefor self defense not murder

It does not prove any such thing. We don't know the circumstances under which he shot the first person. The second two whom he shot apparently were attempting to apprehend him because he had shot someone and he was fleeing. The audio on the videos seems to support this idea. Sorry guy. You can't twist this into a self-defense narrative. This excuse is not going to work anymore.

This is one of those situations that investigators will have to diagram with the help of witnesses and establish a time line.
you may not know,,but thats your fault for being willfully ignorant,,,

he was fleeing.

He was running straight at the flashing lights of the heavily armored LEO Mraps.

I found another:

He has internal (corrections) convictions for...arson (major), refusing to work (minor) and disobeying orders (major) at least 15 times, possession of deadly weapons (shanks, major); possession and smuggling narcotics (major); assault on staff (corrections) 4-5 times!

A felony sex with a minor (meaning the victim was 12 or younger) in 2002; B felony sex with a second minor in 2013. he also tried to interfere with with ankle monitor in 2014.

He was also given the highest inmate risk for many consecutive evaluations.

flacaltenn

look at the links here
did they move your other thread back to current events???

No.

They also removed my political satire thread as well.
Deep State is going hard erasing all data that doesn't come directly from .gov state websites on all three violent felons that were shot by Kyle. I'm being forced to cross reference case numbers, their dates of birth, etc in state databases to obtain this information.

For the average internet reader, that is TOO much trouble and effort to self verify a claim.

Mind you, most of this information was easily accessed in a the first 1-2 pages of a google search, including the published newspaper articles. Now every article according to the entire corresponding YEAR in which they were written went into their "archives," where you'd have to obtain a hard paper copy via mail.

Yeah. And the Google search won't even tell you WHICH newspaper to contact. Google completely removed all information (including the cache) of any and all articles about all three violent felons shot by Kyle.

flacaltenn

look at the links here
did they move your other thread back to current events???

No.

They also removed my political satire thread as well.
Deep State is going hard erasing all data that doesn't come directly from .gov state websites on all three violent felons that were shot by Kyle. I'm being forced to cross reference case numbers, their dates of birth, etc in state databases to obtain this information.

For the average internet reader, that is TOO much trouble and effort to self verify a claim.

Mind you, most of this information was easily accessed in a the first 1-2 pages of a google search, including the published newspaper articles. Now every article according to the entire corresponding YEAR in which they were written went into their "archives," where you'd have to obtain a hard paper copy via mail.

Yeah.
we appreciate the effort,,,

you might try another search engine like firefox,,,

View attachment 380830

View attachment 380828

Odd thing about this. Is the joseph rosenbaum you are referencing is clearly not the same guy. As this guy died at 37 years old in 2020. The joseph rosenbaum you are talking about in these court documents was 36, 5 years ago. Now unless your guy is a time traveler, it seems your on about the wrong joe rosenbaum. If you look there are more than a handful of them in wisconsin area.

You state that the records are being deleted. Yet the pictures going around are clearly edited. Not even accurate to the lay out of the registry site. The pictures going around shows rosenbaums picture on the finished search page. Funny thing though is, that search page doesnt produce a picture of the criminal, only after you click on the 'names' hyperlink. Even then the actual page of info has a layout that looks nothing like the 'clearly edited pictures'. ITs like people didnt even try and it still picked up steam(The idiocy in todays age). There is nothing solid about this argument. Again unless yuor guy is a time traveler. The rosenbaum in question would be in his early 40's. Just because you think its a conspiracy doesnt mean it is.

Forum List

Back