Kamala Harris' niece blasted for tweet assuming Colorado shooter was White man: 'This is WILD'

Why show 2019 footage and lie? Why not just tell the truth? Is this a thing with black women?

He was arrested without incident. That tells me he isn't Black.
I know numerous African-Americans who have been arrested without incident....actually the overall majority.

Do you see the irony in your post?
I'm don't...that I know African-Americans that have been arrested? I tend to come across a few in my line of work, arrested people that is, and overall...very few have any incidents when arrested.

View attachment 471378

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the Boulder, Colo., shooting suspect, was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder (Boulder Police)
Looks like a million White kids in America.

But he's not. Is a radicalized Muzzle.
You're just like Joe. Already forgot 9/11!
Using PoliticalChic "logic", 9/11 was just a kerfuffle.

3,000 dead? That happened daily under Trump.

Here's hoping you lost many.

View attachment 471378

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the Boulder, Colo., shooting suspect, was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder (Boulder Police)
Looks like a million White kids in America.

But he's not. Is a radicalized Muzzle.
You're just like Joe. Already forgot 9/11!
Using PoliticalChic "logic", 9/11 was just a kerfuffle.

3,000 dead? That happened daily under Trump.
I am sure...considering on average 7821 Americans die daily in the United States

Agreed

I know that some whites have the Black Brain Disease

But most whites have herd immunity and do not fight cops to the death

He killed a cop. That tells me he's not Black people are shot and killed by police at twice the rate that white people are.
Low Life Ass Hole...\Black people are shot and killed by police at twice the rate that white people are.
.Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

He killed a cop. That tells me he's not Black people are shot and killed by police at twice the rate that white people are.
Low Life Ass Hole...\Black people are shot and killed by police at twice the rate that white people are.
.Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.
Don't put words in my mouth lilOlskank.

Agreed

The only fatal pandemic: Resisting Arrest
Uh huh...

Agreed

Uh huh...

Its not your fault but I am sick of all these websites that offer interesting video but hide it among so much clickbait that it drives mr crazy trying to find it

And conservative websites do it too

So I did not see the video and cannot comment on it

Agreed

Uh huh...

Its not your fault but I am sick of all these websites that offer interesting video but hide it among so much clickbait that it drives mr crazy trying to find it

And conservative websites do it too

So I did not see the video and cannot comment on it
There is no shortage of stories of white men shooting at cops and violently resisting arrest, then being apprehended with zero injuries to the suspect.

Forum List

Back