Kamala Harris' niece blasted for tweet assuming Colorado shooter was White man: 'This is WILD'

I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
He looked white and about 40 from the video of the cops arresting him

I was shocked to find he was jyst 21 and an arab

why was this family in the US to begin with?

was his father a noted scientist or something?

He was arrested without incident. That tells me he isn't Black.
Without incident? Wasn’t he shot?
Prog women are a dead end to civilizations. Utopia does not exist. We can even things out and still have problems. the problems are used as an advantage for Progressive agendas. Never listen to a Prog women for survival unless it is in front of you for survival. Leave the area of their control and agree and do not look back. Their power is ultimate and built on a house of cards. the pure poverty areas are not listened to by men from women. Get it! But we will not learn and men will back up Prog women and kill men affected for their views. Eventually men will kill men from different views. This did not need to happen. The result is baked into the cake. Do not listen to a Prog woman. A Prog white woman is pure toxicity. Most have lived great lives and never have cleaned up the shit of society. They have gotten many maimed and killed. And they have gotten women on the other side messed up who their party has uplifted but went nuts. A Prog female is more the enemy then Xi or Putin. But many of you know that already.

I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
She assumed right because black people do not do shit like this. The profile of mass murderers is white and male. 97% of them.

Oh good grief---ganging and raping and murdering women is quit common among black men.

White males mass murder, black males mass murder at higher rates, while asians are actually the high hitters in this category. Please note that stats are also usually further off as hispanic and muslim males are often tossed in the white category when genetically they asian and asian mixed.

Mass shootings btw---

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

meena harris is an idiot

The ironic thing is that Syrian refugees were bussed into Boulder after some Leftist said the city was "too white" and the City Hall took umbrage.
White guilt kills.

City Hall just killed 10 people by buying into the shame game.
Remember when the city was so white they didn't have to worry about something like this happening?

Whites need to stop regurgitating the, "white man bad" bullshit, before the left turns all of our towns into killing zones...

The ironic thing is that Syrian refugees were bussed into Boulder after some Leftist said the city was "too white" and the City Hall took umbrage.
White guilt kills.

Remember when the city was so white they didn't have to worry about something like this happening?

Whites need to stop regurgitating the, "white man bad" bullshit, before the left turns all of our towns into killing zones...
City Hall killed them? Wow.....talk about Whitie Righties trying to deflect from reality.

White guilt kills.

City Hall killed them? Wow.....talk about Whitie Righties trying to deflect from reality.

Not like black left wing women who always tell the truth...

Racism is taught at home, from the family....people aren't born racist....it's obviously this young lady was taught to be racist from her family....ie her loving aunt that laughs at hispanic children that are forced to sleep on rock floors, in plastic....

He was arrested without incident. That tells me he isn't Black.
There are thousands of people of all colors (including black) that are arrested without incident every day, fool. The vast majority of them do not resist or run. Why? Because they're intelligent.

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

Just curious...Why do you think he wasn't a white person/Caucasian just because he was Syrian? Many Syrians are white....? :dunno:

hahaha....well that backfired....we have all certainly paid attention to the knee jerk, racist, false narratives by the left....

RACIST WHITES!

Nope...a sex addict and a radical Muslim, Syrian "refugee" that felt was a "victim"

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

She assumed right because black people do not do shit like this. The profile of mass murderers is white and male. 97% of them.
Plenty of mass murderers are black, including serial killers and mass shooters. Total fucking lie that 97% of mass murderers are white.

Forum List

Back