Kamala Harris' niece blasted for tweet assuming Colorado shooter was White man: 'This is WILD'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.

The ironic thing is that Syrian refugees were bussed into Boulder after some Leftist said the city was "too white" and the City Hall took umbrage.
White guilt kills.

1616528218388.png

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the Boulder, Colo., shooting suspect, was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder (Boulder Police)

I assumed he was Caucasian also based on the location. The difference is, I wait for information, and I certainly wouldn't send out a tweet calling someone by their race. That's not how I operate. I am not a racist and I don't want to be coined one based on assumptions.

Remember what I suggested to you all as people have been calling out people by race, suggesting "radical, white supremists are the great terror threat in America"? I said, that I saw all of the efforts of policing in Canada and the U.S focusing on these so-called radical, right wingers in the late 90's and early 2000s.

While this was their focus (some might suggest low hanging fruit) lo and behold, 9/11 happened while the FBI I think only had one person in their ranks who even spoke Arabic. Even as Israel and France had been warning the U.S for years. Even after the first terror attack on the WTC garage.

Don't make the same mistake twice that predecessors made. Some of it probably based on the people Clinton put in positions of authority. Stick to the facts. Don't politicize, just deal with threats wherever they may emanate from. This guy clearly has psychological issues, there may be more to this story of course.

It should be MUCH faster than one year to at least release some motive. Such an odd pronouncement to be made from the start that this investigation will "take a year".

Vice President Kamala Harris' niece said Tuesday she assumed the suspected mass shooter in Colorado was a White man in part because he was taken into custody alive, leading to accusations she engaged in racial profiling.

Meena Harrris was forced to delete a tweet erroneously assuming the race of the suspected killer of 10 people in a Boulder grocery store, after it was revealed he was of Syrian descent.

"The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country," Meena Harris tweeted on Monday.

Now that 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is in custody for the shooting, Harris admitted her assumption was based on him "being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men."

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
Pretty skanky family.

The ironic thing is that Syrian refugees were bussed into Boulder after some Leftist said the city was "too white" and the City Hall took umbrage.
White guilt kills.
You mean like notebook paper white, flour white or milk white?

Meena Harris
@meenaharris

That whole fucking family are racist shitbags.

He was arrested without incident. That tells me he isn't Black.
Why? Because no black killers ever get arrested?

Funny, you may want to visit a prison some time. You’ll find plenty of blacks who weren’t shot to death during their arrest.

By the way, the Muslim was shot.

Forum List

Back